The Big Brother Chat Thread! :)

Conor is just vile! Caroline is the biggest two faced bitch in there!

I hate Lauren's laugh!

ME too just wanna punch her in the face lol. She is just as much as two faced as the others. I say this year as been the worse for bullies and bitching

I hate Lauren's laugh!

ME too jsut wanna punch her in the face lol. She is just as much as two faced as the others. I say this year as been the worse for bullies and bitching

I agree!

I thought Lydia was bad and it would die down a bit when she left, but their all as bad as each other!

best to watch though!

I do prefer this year than last. Dont even think i hardly watched any last year

I didn't really like it as much until Lydia left and the bitching seemed to kick up 6 notches lol.

Caroline is just a horrible person, she's really spiteful and she bitches about everything.

I love Adam and Luke A.

Fair enough the blue lost the diary room because of talking about nominations, but then Scott and Deana were talking about it in the bedroom, where was their punishment?

I gave up on last year but Im hooked this year, not really overly keen on anyone though!

What do you all think of Luke S and Ashleigh's relationship??

i think its fake defo! hes growing on me, still hate her.

I do think its genuine, he seems nice but she's quite catty, like when she was comforting someone (can't remember who) someone walked past and she rolled her eyes, even though she was telling this girl that she was there for her and she loves her blah blah, two faced!!

I think he does like her but i think its fake wasnt she telling conor and others that they wasnt on same page etc

I just don't feel the energy when they hug and stuff, it doesn't look real from what I see. Luke S has grown on me this week since he's spent a bit more time away from Connor and Ash

I like caroline to an extent. I think she's a very clever girl for 20 years old she definitely knows how to minipulate people. Although i think a few of them are finaly seeing this now.
I would like deana to win or luke a as they dont seem to be as nasty as the others and i hate to watch bullying.

Who do you think will be up for eviction this week?

I think Connor defiantly! and maybe shievione?

they are! I watch bbbots so i knew last night they were up - hooray!

really hate caroline.

theyre all looking really rough these days LOL need a good wash.

Shievonnes going mad. shes blabbing a load of shite? I have no idea wtf shes arguing about with Deana. Honestly, the insiders are a bunch of primates. They're IDIOTS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->