The Big Fat Skinny Bride Diet....stalkers welcome!

I prefer to exercise in the morning too, it's out the way then :thumbup:

I have no idea how 12lb dropped off me haha! It's probably only because Leo isn't even 3 weeks so I think the baby weight is just falling off but the last 3 stone I think I'll find hard to shift!

12lb since New Years is fab! I'd be well proud of that hun it's only 6-7 weeks isn't it?! That's ace progress! Xx

The wierd and painful sensation came over me this afternoon.
I was sat at my desk in work about 4:10ish and felt a bit hungry. My tea is at 4:50pm everyday so I thought I can hang on. By 4:20pm I felt hungry and was having hunger pangs so I discretly ate a packet of snack a jacks at my desk. By 4:35 my stomach was absolutly killing me, I felt shakey and sick and a bit sweaty. Whilst I was eating my tea I was feeling very very sick so I was forcing down a weight watchers chicken casserol. I ate it very slow and only drank water with it.
Then I felt fine like nothing ever happened.
I eat breakfast between 9:30 and 10am and its a small bowl of bran flakes followed by a hit of protien (boiled/poached/scrambled eggs) or bacon and this keeps me going til tea time and I swear I dont feel hungry during the day. And if I dont feel hungry im not going to eat.
Maybe my breakfast didnt hit the spot......dont know.....
But im sooooo thirsty now and cant wait to get home for a massive drink!

I hopped on the scales this morning and found id lost 1lb!!
Wasnt expecting it but im well pleased! Its encouraging.

Well done hun!
I cheated yesterday and had a slice of chocolate cake as it was my 21st birthday!! Also had white bread today (oh no!) so back on it tomorrow! Xx

Well done hun!
I cheated yesterday and had a slice of chocolate cake as it was my 21st birthday!! Also had white bread today (oh no!) so back on it tomorrow! Xx

Well it was your birthday and a special one too! Hope you had a good one!
My birthday is in April and I will be 28, I love Indian so we are going for a curry, I don't diet on my birthday or Christmas week :haha:

I find that planning treats help. Rather than cut them out altogether I am allowing treats.
Like in march we are both off work for a week and we have planned to go red hot buffet (my fave place ever) then april a curry for my birthday.
Something to look forward too and then I don't feel deprived :happydance:

I had to give up the 30day shred workout 15 minutes in. I went to do butt kicks (jog on the spot and kick your bum with your heels) and my legs gave way and I ended up on the living room floor :haha:
Funny tingly numb sensation in my thighs, dp scooped me up and plonked me on the sofa.
I cried cos I felt like a proper lazy arse who can't even do a 25 minute workout.
He did remind me that I am a beginner and I'm jumping in at the deep end. But I've done this work out before and it killed me but I didn't colapse! I'm so not giving up!
I'm keeping at it til I get it right!

Oh and dp was good at shopping today. I felt rough with my cold so he left me in bed and did the food shopping (such a sweety!)
He stuck to my list and only added two rustler burger things for himself and 1 packet of chocolate digestives. I'm not a biscuit person and I hate those rubbery plastic burgers so I'm safe :)

He sounds like my hub! He loves rustlers and choc digestives!

Have you got sky? They've got a couple of fitness channels on there with all different work outs.

That 30 day shred is a killer

No we cut sky off years ago but youtube have others I can do plus its a nice day so im dragging dp out for a walk.
Does house work count as exercise? Dragging and pushing a hoover, reaching up to clean things? It should do :)

Tights under my wedding dress or nothing is the question....
Random I know but we can now start buying the 'extras' for the wedding. Im not wearing heels as I cant walk in them. I always think im gna slip (coz I did once) so I walk like ive shit myself :haha:
Now I cant stand wearing shoes without socks its an awful feeling but then its a summer wedding and with my dress been quite heavy I dont want to sweat in tights.
Im thinking of wearing little girly white ankle socks, the kind that double over with a frill. Dp says it will look daft as when im sat down people will see.....but id hope the guests would be more concermed about the occasion than my socks eh? He can be a bit keeping up appearences sometimes.

Ohhh and, lovely idea, my brother is giving me away now as my dads no longer with us so have asked my mum if she would walk with us too on my other side! I could tell by her voice on the phone she was welling up and she said she would be honored!

So tights (on a hot summers day) or little frilly girly ankle socks.....:)

What about stockings? Would be cooler than full on tights but would maybe look like you have bare legs?

What a lovely idea about your brother and mum walking you down the Isle. I bet she was so made up that you asked her!

Yeah she was. One of my sisters said she had thought about giving me a nudge about it but I had already had the idea. The invites go out this week.....!!

Stockings would be a good idea, but not the suspender type ones id wear the ones with the rubbery hold up things that grip your skin.
Hhmmm good idea nlk :)
How are you doing?

Dp votes for tights! He kinda has a thing about them....:winkwink:

What are you shoes like? If they're a full shoe you wouldn't see the socks even when you sit down? Or just make sure you don't cross your leg over haha!

I'm allowing treats too! Once a week or so I'll have something small, not necessarily chocolate etc though.
& I'm going day by day - if I think about the fact it's going to take me until June then it makes me want to give up haha!

I'm looking forward to starting an exercise regime but I'm still recovering from a bloody awful birth so waiting haha xx

Im just going for white ballet shoes.
One of my sisters wore white doc martins :haha:

Omg that's ace! Totally something I'd do haha I love my bright pink docs ! X

Why don't u get some of those ballet shoe socks that are the same shape and don't cover your entire foot? Then you don't have to wear tights x

I wore little footsie socks, I think that's what they're called? I didn't fancy tights for an august wedding and the footsies cover your toes and the back of your ankle.

Ive seen wedding converse with bride on the back of them, soooo cooool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->