The Big Fat Skinny Bride Diet....stalkers welcome!

Sometimes I drink a complan shake. When my dad was sick he practically lived on them for a few days as he couldn't swallow solids so he could just about sip a complan. Its a 250cal meal replacement. Not designed for weight loss though. However if I am peckish at night after work I will have one made with water and not feel bad.

Today's food...

Breakfast/brunch = bran flakes with semi skimmed milk. 1 boiled egg with one slice of 50\50 bread.
Snack = chewee harvest cereal bar
Dinner = half of a weight watchers lasagna (only ate half as it wasn't nice)
Snack = 1 black cherry low fat yogurt, salt n vinegar velvet crisps.
Drinks = 2 cups of tea no sugar, 4 cups of water.

As I only had half my lasagna I had half tin of beans on one slice toast with a smidge of grated cheese at 9pm after work, but I was hungry so never mind.

1 more pound bites the dust :happydance:

Dp came home from shopping today with a ginsters steak slice, 2 rustlers cheeseburgers and a new york effing cheesecake :nope:
I will not eat the cheese cake im not keen on it anyway its the base I dont like. I will have my usual weight watchers desserts instead.

Ive been absent from this forum for a few days. I have down days. Its only been just over 4 weeks since my dad died and I try so hard to carry on as normal then I crash for a few days. Istill stick my diet and routines but its hard. Ive had 3 dreams about him this week but my last two he didnt do anything he was just there. Prob keeping an eye on me. :)

It's totally understandable hun, it's still so soon. Good on you for carrying on and sticking to your routines. I'm sure your dad is cheering you on and proud of you no matter what :hugs:

I resisted the cheesecake :smug: we went to mils for a few hours and took it with us. Mil cut it up and I resisted it as they all sat eating it, I just made do with a cuppa and I took my cross stitch for distraction (I'm making a fairy)
We had a sweet chilli chicken stir fry for tea and I had a weight watchers ice cream dessert - v nice!

I attempted exercise again and my legs just can't handle anything I do. 30 day shred is out the question so I'm gna try a new one.....mall walking! I work in Manchester city centre so I can fit it in before work easily if I set off earlier. And its as it sounds......walking round a mall and using stairs. Plus I get to window shop too :)

I cant attatch images, it keeps saying file too large....well they are my fat pics...:haha:

Food Diary 1st March....

Breakkie - 1 and a bit handful of bran flakes barely soaked in semi skimmed milk
Cup of tea, no sugar, semi skimmed milk

Lunch - Tuna mayo on a wholemeal bap made with 1tbs of low fat mayo (dp moaned it was too dry and added more mayo to his :dohh:) 1 apple and a small clementine, low fat yogurt

Tea - Sweet chilli chicken stir fry made with meat cut from chicken drum sticks, low cal spray in the wok, iceland frozen oriental veg (handful each) egg noodles but i didnt have many noodles.
Dessert - Weight watchers strawberry ice cream dessert

Uh-Ohhh......had a pot noodle at 8:15pm :dohh: felt bad so attempted 30 day shred but my legs cant handle it :nope:
Snacked on a low fat yogurt just before 10pm.

Drinks - 4 cups of tea, 1 glass of diluted black current (sugar free)

Improvements for tomorrow - drink water instead. More fruit!! However i drank lots of tea today as I felt cold ALL DAY! I just couldnt get warm no matter what I did.

The weight watchers brownie deserts are AAAAAMAZING, give them a whirl ;)

If you like pot noodle give mug shots a try, same sort of thing but think they're lower in fat. They are 0 syns on slimming world.

I joined SW last week, today is weigh day eeeee! If I haven't lost I'm cutting off a limb!

Mall walking sounds good. Do you have a wii? Or another console you can do exercise on? The Zumba game is quite fun and not a lot of jumping!

I have no co ordination so zumba is out! Dp downloaded a demo on his xbox1 and I could hardly keep up :haha:

Zumba is so hard!

I'm on weight loss shakes now, 'skinny minnies supplements' they're meal replacement shakes they taste amazing! & they're only 115 cals a shake.
2x shakes a day & a healthy meal for tea.
I started them properly today (week trial) so will let you all no how I get on!
I'm still stuck on 11stone, annoying :( xx

Ive shed another pound making me 10st 13lbs now :)
But omg I have been bingeing this weekend :blush: I know I shouldnt but I have and now I feel so bad.
Going Red Hot Buffet tomorrow with DP for a treat and then I am straight back on the diet as I am going for my first wedding dress fitting on Thursday :happydance::wedding::wohoo:
My dress came in the shop 2 days after my dad passed away, the same place did the flowers for his funeral and they told my sister whilst she ordered the flowers, the bridal shop thought it best to leave the fittings until after the funeral....makes sense as I wouldnt have been in the mood so soon after dad passing away.

I do feel awfully sick now after all this eating. I have had crisps, chocolate bars, fudge cake, a fry up, oven chips with mayo (soooo yum) scotch eggs, fizzy drinks, cheese on crackers...... I am actually craving fruit! I have gone nearly 4 weeks without eating crap and now my body is feeling awful when I eat it :sick:
Its emotional eating. I have been so down these last few days, missing my dad more every day and I lost grip. But I need to start again.
DP wants us to start trying jogging this week whilst we are off work. Sounds good to me :)

Zumba is so hard!

I'm on weight loss shakes now, 'skinny minnies supplements' they're meal replacement shakes they taste amazing! & they're only 115 cals a shake.

I hate been stuck on a weight. Bare with yourself the scales will move for you! Keep me updated on the shakes hun!
DP lost nearly 3 stone on slimfast, he did it solid for 3 months and combined exercise too. And he didnt put the weight back on when he went back to normal foods.

I've had a naughty weekend too :/ back on track today plus back to work after a week off :( this will be a challenge!

Oh and yay for kicking another lb!

Zumba is so hard!

I hate been stuck on a weight. Bare with yourself the scales will move for you! Keep me updated on the shakes hun!
DP lost nearly 3 stone on slimfast, he did it solid for 3 months and combined exercise too. And he didnt put the weight back on when he went back to normal foods.

Oooo I hope to follow his pattern! 3stone is what I've left to lose and don't mind it taking 3 months haha xx

Its impossible to diet when you live with someone who is food mad. We went red hot buffet on monday, a planned treat so I cant moan at that, I did however eat a bacon sarnie at like 10pm lol!
Tuesday was crisp day and washed down with fizzy pop and yesterday was binge tastic. We were in.town looking round and dp said lets go subway, fine I thought, I will a 6 inch ham or turkey salad with low fat mayo or salad cream and have it crammed with salad. Then dp said or we could have chippy, not had chippy for ages. No subway I insisted. In the end chippy won and I ended up with a spam fritter, chips and mushy peas and enjoyed it that much I attacked some of dp's meat pie :blush:
Then we walked round to mils who gave us cheese cake, crisps and fizzy pop :nope: I felt so.ill last night, bloated,sickly and tired.
So today is my new day. It needs to be as ive got my first dress fitting at 2pm :wohoo:
So far ive had just a hand full of bran flakes just about soaked with semi skimmed milk and a cup of tea. Bran flakes leave me feeling so damn full I feel I could prob live off them :)

Im on the bus on the way to my mums and theres this guy behind me who keeps snorting his snot and its so ming! Its a snort people do before they spit and he is really knocking me sick. He isnt spitting it out so he is prob swallowing it :sick:
Shoud I hand him a tissue lol!

My dress rocks! Its so perfect and lovely!
Now.....you would think any bride to be would be on a strict diet and exercise regime.....not me....this dress ties at the back so when she laced it up I looked slim and she explained how expensive alterations can be so then I thought hhmmm.....i cant afford alterations. Its £75 to alter the legnth and change the fitting on the bust so I can afford that but as for other alterations....:nope:
Its ok though I can maintain my weight for now. But I really wanted to be slim for the honeymoon. Oh well......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->