The Big Fat Skinny Bride Diet....stalkers welcome!

mumface26

Reaction score
So heres a bit of background.... I am 27 and have non IR PCOS and to be fair have never really had a problem with my weight in the sense of gainng it quickly. I have gained gradual over the years.
Dp and I were TTC back in 2012 but had to stop in april 2013 due to a financial setback, yes money, the route of all evil grrr!
So we decided to get our finances in check, find a house as we dont feel a top floor apartment is ideal for raising a child plus its small. With the help of family we were able to book our wedding :happydance: for july 26th 2014 and this is where the Big Fat Skinny Bride Diet kicks in!
Im not drastically overweight. I am 5ft 2inch and weigh 11st 2lb (156lbs) and want to shed weight to be 9st 10lb (136lbs I think?) thats one thing you will learn about me my maths sucks :haha:
I want to look good on my wedding day, who doesnt? But I want to do it for long term health and hoping it will ease my pcos so when we get back to ttc in February 2015 I hope not to need clomid or any type of help.
Also one of my sisters and my late great aunt have underactive thyroid and my sister has gained a lot of weight recently. I havent been tested yet but I will do as I want to know if I am at risk of developing it what I can do to prevent it. Then I worry about diabettes, stroke, heart desease so really I want to lose weight for long term health so I can be the type of parent (and granny waaaayyy into the future) who can keep up with the kids and be active :thumbup: and yes of course I would love a bikini body :haha:
I did begin the diet after new year but I lost my dad to lung cancer not long ago so January was a bit of a write off as I was all over the place and did a lot of comfort eating. But now I am ready to move forward. I will always miss my dad and crave one last hug from him but he wouldnt want me wallowing! "Pull your finger out!" he would say :)

So yes, thats me.....stalkers are very welcome!

Xxxxxxx

I'm here of course Hun xxx

I joined weight watchers today!

So today I had a cupcake :blush: one of my friends wants to start a cupcake business and brings in new variations for the team to try. I had a strawberry and white chocate flavour and it was soooo nice but sickly. But its ok because I do allow myself one sweet treet a week such a a chocate bar or a bit of cake so I will count it as my treat for the week :)

Good luck on ww hoepful! I sometimes take a frozen ready meal to work and they are nice )

Stalking! :wave: fat fighters unite!

I'm joining slimming world in the next couple of weeks.

Xx

Hello :wave: I need to lose weight for my wedding too but about 3 stone ideally. Don't know if it's doable :/

So sorry to hear about your dad :hugs:

I believe all weight loss is doable so we cant lose hope!

Welcome babynebie and helllooooo again katerz :wave:

I had hoped to have shed at least 5lb by now but january was caotic with dad been ill and in hospital it was a case of take aways and snacks. But back to normal now :)

C'mon girlies we can do this!!

Stalking :) good luck with the weight loss hun. I'm sure you will be looking fab for your wedding!!

Is my future mil trying to wreck my diet? Dp went after work last night for a quick visit and came back with 7 packets of crisps and a packet of bourbon creams! Saying they were for me to take to work so I dont need to buy anything. She knows damn well im on a diet and want to.cut out junk food so why give them to me?
If dp doesnt want them im going to donate them to a food bank or give them to someone at work who has children. I text mil and said thanks but im on a diet as you know so I will donate them or give them away at work. Had no reply.
Ive made a point of not buying junk food as if its in the cupboard I will eat it, so if its not there I cant have it. So to dangle it in front of me is not great!

Aghhh how annoying and stupidly tempting, hopefully now she knows she will bring fruit n veggies!

Birthdays in my office are my nemesis...cake everywhere! A manager brings cake in every Monday too.

Ive palmed the junk food off on a work friend, I put the bag on my desk and said "someone take this food, I hate throwing food away." it was snapped up shortly after but Im so glad I didnt eat any of it and it wasnt thrown away :)

Ive got mushrooms and a tomatoe left over so tomorrows breakfast will be fried mushroomsand tomato on toast with a poached egg :)
However when I say fried I of course mean using the 1 calorie cooking spray 2 sprays only. The toast will be wholemeal and I will skip the spread to save calories.
I start work at 12pm so can have a substantial breakfast to tie me over til 4:50pm when its dinner time. I do get 2 10mins breaks before dinner so I have a cuppa soup or a small sandwich paked with salad. I opted for my day to be like that as I felt if I have dinner as late as I can I wont be fridge picking when I get home :thumbup:
And it works! If I am peckish a small bowl of branflakes or 1 weetabix help.

Stalking! I'm 5"2 as well & need to lose 4 stone to get back to my old body!! I'm currently bang on 12stone & am aiming for mid June for my LOs christening & partners 21st!
I'm just trying to eat healthy, not exercising more than normal (though running around finding baby stuff should count :rofl: ) as I'm too busy with a 2 week old :haha:

I'm also trying raspberry ketones to aid my healthy eating, if it works fab if it doesn't oh well haha!

Hi ladies :wave: xx

Welcome pollydolly :wave:
Hope it all goes well for you and keep me updated with progress :thumbup:

Well, not one single pound lost.......but then again not one single pound gained :) im ok with that!

Its 22 weeks and 2 days til my wedding :happydance: and I am clamping down big time. I aim to shed 1pound a week to reach my goal....can I do it...??
Dp usually does our food shop on saturday morning on his own and that stems from when.i used to work saturdays. Ive since stopped that but he still did it alone. Problem.is I give him aist and he sticks to it but buys loads of shit on top of it! I think I will start going with him to monitor him :haha:

Welcome pollydolly :wave:
Hope it all goes well for you and keep me updated with progress :thumbup:

Well, not one single pound lost.......but then again not one single pound gained :) im ok with that!

Its 22 weeks and 2 days til my wedding :happydance: and I am clamping down big time. I aim to shed 1pound a week to reach my goal....can I do it...??
Dp usually does our food shop on saturday morning on his own and that stems from when.i used to work saturdays. Ive since stopped that but he still did it alone. Problem.is I give him aist and he sticks to it but buys loads of shit on top of it! I think I will start going with him to monitor him :haha:

Omg my oh does the same!! He spends so much money on biscuits and shit! He's barely 11stone soaking wet & 6 foot 5, I'm so jealous he manages to keep skinny without doing anything ha!

I've got just less than 16 weeks until Leo's christening so I'm sticking to it rigorously! I'm on 666 calories a day at the minute. I started a week ago at 742 calories a day & I was 12 stone last thursday, I weighed myself yesterday so 6 days later & I've lost 12 pounds?! How I have no idea hahaha! So now I'm on 666 calories a day and I'll weigh myself next week! Xx

12pounds?? Thats great at this rate you will do it :)
Im keeping to less than 1200. I sit down all day in work so when I eat it has to be low calorie and low sat fats.
My dp is around 6 foot and I think just over 13st. He used to play a lot of football so he has a lot of muscle in his thighs hence why hes just over 13stone. But yeah he can eat a full pizza to himself, pies, chips, chocolate and never looks any different.

My main aim is to incorporate exercise, 15 mins a day doing something should be alright.

Yeah 12 pounds! Couldn't believe it when the scales said 11st 2lb hahaha!

I'm also going to incorporate exercise but I'm waiting until my episiotomy is healed (sorry haha) as don't want to aggravate! I really want that Vicky pattison 7 day slim DVD, she went from a 16 to a 6 in like 4 months! I'd be invisible if I dropped that many dress sizes as I'm currently a 10-12 haha.

Where abouts are you xx

My OH is the same, he had a major sweet tooth and always comes home from work (works in a supermarket!!) with donuts, cakes, pies etc. :dohh: I've been good at resisting though! My loss is currently 12lb since New years, so that makes me look rubbish next to you pollydolly :haha:

Im in manchester. Im also 11st 2 but im a size 14-16. Isnt it odd how I weigh the same as polly dolly yet I take bigget clothes? However when I gain it always goes on my tummy and my mum and sisters are the same.
Well ive got a belter of a cold but I am dosed up on all sorts. No excuse I will still exercise. Ive found a 10 minute toning workout on youtube and I did a gilian micheals 30day shred and I DIED at the end!
I will post the links in a few mins.....

Very well done on the losses! Better than me lol!

I aim to do this every other day...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

And this one every day...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RpfNMbM7jIc

I dont finish work til 8pm tonight so I will do the toning one tonight.
Tomorrow I am going to my mums, we are slowly sorting dads things out, but when I get home I am doing the 30day shred.

My schedual....
Tonight...10 min tone up
Sat....30 day shred
Sun...go for a walk with dp, 10 min tone up later on
Mon....30 shred before work
Tue....10 min tone up
Weds.....30day shred before work
Thur.....10 min tone up
Fri.... 30 day shred before work

I dont start work til 12pm so the mornings are best for me to exercise, plus it gives me a boost for the day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->