The BIG LIST of all Old Wives tales on baby gender!

that was fun!!

Mine came out:

Boy - 13
Girl - 5
Inconclusive - 2

I am having a scan tomorrow so I will see if these are right!

OMG my said it was going to be a girl, but I am confirmed a boy. . . .

Thats was great fun, mine came out as:

G - 15
B - 3
Inc - 2

So I guess bubs is a girl :)

Had my 20 weeks and and asked not to know what sex the baby is so will have to wait until May now :) Happy with either though!

Well according to these

BOY: 13
Girl: 8
Inc : 3

I'm almost positive its a boy. But what's so funny is most of the ones that were for girl I had with my son and I'm having them now and some of the boys tales I had with my Daughter! Can't wait to find out in Feb!

Fun!
Boy: 13
Girl: 11
That's pretty close to an even split. I felt very boy at first and then very girl and now just very confused. :dohh: Most people around me are guessing boy. I'm still feeling more girl.

My sex determ. u/s is 1/24 so hopefully we'll find out then. :happydance:

Boy = 13
Girl = 6
Inconclusive = 4

Find out in 10 days!!! x

Girl - 16
Boy- 5
Inconclusive - 3

Will find out tomorrow if right!!!!

Fun!
That's pretty close to an even split. I felt very boy at first and then very girl and now just very confused. :dohh: Most people around me are guessing boy. I'm still feeling more girl.

My ultrasound is the same day as yours to find out!! :D I'm very confused too... I've felt girl from day one and want a girl and mostly everyone is saying girl, but than theres a few others that are solid boy and they have never been wrong on their guess... :wacko: I'm so nervous! The 24th can't come fast enough!!

TOTAL GIRL: 12
TOTAL BOY: 5
TOTAL INCONCLUSIVE: 7

baby is deciding it's keeping it a secret, as much as i want to know, i might only know in may!

i come out mostly boy answers stayin team yellow so only birth will tell :)

14 Boy
7 Girl
3 Inconclusive
Haha cool :) lets see if those old wives are right lol

Fun!

I was pretty evenly split but we ended up being :pink: :thumbup:

Boy: 12
Girl: 8
Inconclusive: 4

Scan said boy :)

I did it for my last pregnancy because I can't think off the top of my head about the stuff for this one, lol, and pretty much every answer was girl but I had a boy.

nearly all mine pointed to a girl...........so right for me ;)

Most of mine where GIRL. I also did the cabbage test, and once it was boy and three other times with FMU it was GIRL!

totally fun and all but I really wouldnt bank on the results of any of them. I tried this DNA test for baby gender with maternal urine https://www.prenatalpaternitytest.com/baby-gender-testing-boy-girl/ and the result was correct. I very much doubt these "old wives's tales" will ever die out however, they are just too popular and let's face it, most of us moms actually prefer not knowing for definite the sex of the baby so these at home tests always leave a doubt lingering :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->