THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I was weighed tonight, but I'll wait til tomorrow to post like everyone else!

rafwife - i always weigh morning after toilet lol! cos as soon as i touch anything to drink/eat, ive gained about 5lbs :rofl: Well done on x2 runs! Did circuit again tonight was good good !

My start was about 9stone 12? want to keep fit so will lose weight with it, so may aswell add me on polo. Lose 7lb. Weighed sometime over xmas but saturday is my "bad" day so i'll update Sat

sorry to intrude but can anyone tell me how many calories you need to eat per day to loose weight? Obviously its different for everyone so how do I find out? thanks :blush: x

i think everyone is aiming for less than 1200

Right i need to go back and update the new ladies to the main list

Im feeling pretty optimistic about weigh in tomorroe (she says scoffing throntons chocolates :blush:)

sorry to intrude but can anyone tell me how many calories you need to eat per day to loose weight? Obviously its different for everyone so how do I find out? thanks :blush: x

women are supposed to eat 2000 and men 2500. But less than this is obv weight loss. I don't count calories, just cut out crap and snacking on rubbish in between :flower:

You should aim for no less than 1,200.

A woman's daily allowance is 2,000, which is what your body uses up everyday just to keep going. So by eating 1,200 you are eating 800 calories less than your body uses up so you will lose weight consistently. Any less and your body will start to retain food and turn into into fat as your body goes into starvation mode. It starts to expect a lack of food, so stores the food you do eat, rather than burn it off.

woo hoo added me weight loss ticker :happydance:

https://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc
This web page will calculate roughly how much you burn a day. Eat less than that number to lose weight. The less calories you eat than your number the faster you lose weight but don't go under 1,000 or your metabolism can be effected.

I did very good this week, looking forward in weighing in tommorw morning :happydance:. I feel like I lost some weight already.

Quitting :coffee: sure helped out alot. Didnt think I could do it :nope:

:flower:

If anyone is exercising or calorie counting, then www.livestrong.com is a great free site with lots of tools and discussion groups to help :thumbup:

I'm actually feeling quite hungry right now....

I've had two glasses of water and it's not helping :lol:

I'm mad at my OH tonight and I feel like eating a whole cake. :(

we got rid of all sweeties tasha...i want something sweet and carby soooo bad!
xxx

loooool Tasha

im too tired to be hungry atm so im off to bed. im slowly getting used to eating less, im not feeling as hungry during the daytime now, tbh i could easily skip lunch at work because im preoccupied but skipping breakfast and lunch is a mahoosive no no :(

i rarely eat breakfast, i just cannot get my body going in thr morning to eat, my appetite doesnt kick in untl gone 9am and by then im at work

I woke up hungry for the first time today, so am starting to notice having breakfast.

I know what you mean though PP, I don't notice my hunger during the day. Its just the evening I need to fix! I always feel hungry after I exercise too.

Oh and i'll have to weigh first thing as i have work so will do it at 8ish before i leave then update everyone when i get home in the evening, thats unless another mod (cough jac) does some of it for me :lol:

Good luck for tomorrow ladies, fingers crossed everyone loses something, or at least doesnt gain!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->