THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I dont understand why my tiker is saying ive lost 4.2 lbs?? Ive lost 3!

I never work in pounds so im a bit confused...but theres 14lbs in a stone, yeah?

Also, there are some good diet programs on Sky Anytime :thumbup:

I dont understand why my tiker is saying ive lost 4.2 lbs?? Ive lost 3!

I never work in pounds so im a bit confused...but theres 14lbs in a stone, yeah?

Its slightly off I think. 15st7 is 217lbs. 15st4 is 214lbs.

If you get confused with stone to lbs, google '15 stone in lbs' as google has a built in calculator.

Netty, no, i only worry about fat, but i do make sure that my calories stay well below the 1000 mark.xxx

If you eat less than 1,000 calories, any food you eat will be converted into fat for your body to stop it starving. It hoards the calories, anticipating that you won't be getting enough food. You need to eat about 1,200 to lose weight constantly.

Remember your body uses about 2,000 calories a day just existing, without any exercise.

Ill just go and calculate my intake for todays...and then try to add some...:) I dont mind :lol:

Thanks rafwife...Ive always gone on this diet when ive dieted and its the one that i find easier to stick to and it really works...but i dont want to lose weight unhealthily. :)

Think ive sorted my ticker out too!! xx

I always use 1200 cals as the benchmark for my daily intake too!!

Everyone ready for weigh in tomorrow!! Fingers crossed everyones lost at least 1lb!!

I'm dreading it too!!
If I haven't lost at least 2lb..I'm gonna :cry:

Holly, i did ask the other day but i think you may have missed it - can my start weight be put upto 224 (was 223.8) as i weighed in on monday when i started (other was a guess) Thanks babe xx

I'm not looking forward to it at all! lol

My day today....

Breakfast: homemade fruit smoothie and 1 slice brown wheaten bread with low fat butter
Lunch: shared some veggie shepherds pie with Nim
Dinner: will be left over chilli bolognese on a small baked potato with side salad

Snacks: none
Drinks: 7 glasses of water

I did two 1.5 mile runs today. One in the morning, and just came back from my other one :)

Good luck for the weigh in girls. I'm sure we will all do fab. Everyone seems to have done well from the posts :hugs:

Best time to weigh is afternoon, before lunch as our bodies naturally fluctuate in weight by about 2-3lbs per day so the afternoon gives us the most accurate result. :)

I'm looking forward to weighing in I have been sooo good did 1 hour in the gym today too. :thumbup:

sorry to intrude but can anyone tell me how many calories you need to eat per day to loose weight? Obviously its different for everyone so how do I find out? thanks :blush: x

eek, I'll weight check in the morning, I started saturday so was gonna wait till saturday to check but I'll get on the same day as you girls :)

Can I join?

Lucy

Current weight: 143.25 llb
Goal: 126llb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back