THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Hi girls!
I'm doing ok the CD diet:thumbup: I think Ive lost some weight but I didn't start until monday but will weigh in tomorrow with everyone else....feeling optimistic:happydance:

Holly I'll update through the day for you (if my wellies come i'm off to town though) but will do what I can:flower:

rafwife - i always weigh morning after toilet lol! cos as soon as i touch anything to drink/eat, ive gained about 5lbs :rofl: Well done on x2 runs! Did circuit again tonight was good good !

My start was about 9stone 12? want to keep fit so will lose weight with it, so may aswell add me on polo. Lose 7lb. Weighed sometime over xmas but saturday is my "bad" day so i'll update Sat
added you hun:thumbup:

I find when I am hungry if I exercise my hunger turns off for the moment. It also gives me something else to do while I am waiting for the right time to eat. (I eat every 3 hours, 6 times a day)

will weigh myself in few hrs when its really morning

Morning ladies!. I weighed this morning and I have lost 4lbs! I'm thrilled with that!. Good luck to everyone else today!
x

well...i thought my scales were wrong this morning :rofl: so I went to boots and double checked and i am ashamed to say i have lost 7lbs...:blush:

thats a loooot...i think ill allow myself to eat a bit more as I have been starving!

Glad Im down to 10.3 though!
xxx

Good Luck Everyone!!
xxx

well...i thought my scales were wrong this morning :rofl: so I went to boots and double checked and i am ashamed to say i have lost 7lbs...:blush:

thats a loooot...i think ill allow myself to eat a bit more as I have been starving!

Glad Im down to 10.3 though!
xxx

Good Luck Everyone!!
xxx

Congratulations! thats fantastic!

Congrats Georgie, thats ace! (although too much for a week, as you must be under-eating)

Ive been On CD since monday so started a bit later than some of you guys, but wanted to weigh in with you all...................

5lbs LOST WOOP!!!!:happydance: I'm pleased with that and I can deffo feel the difference!

Wow well done Georgie and Jac!!fantastic! :happydance: Jac you look great in your pic.

I started calorie counting on Monday and I have been soo good :happydance: (and hungry lol) but gutted I did not get weighed on Mon :dohh: no scales at home and not been able to get to town :( so this week I wont know what I have lost :sad2:
going to buy scales tomorrow!
xx

I've lost 3lbs this week - takes me to 32lbs overall.

Was up at the gym at 7.30 this morning - im bloody knackered already!

thanks jac, and paula :hugs:

jac, i know...i am going to start eating a bit more as I have been really hungry..i love youe new avatar btw xxx

I checked this morning and I have lost 3lb's (in 6 days) I am over the moon :)

Well done girls!

Keep up the fab work

:happydance: I have lost 4lb :happydance:

it is worth feeling starving all the time!!!!

its true what they say!
nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

the last weeks been well worth it!

WELL DONE to everyone!!
xxx

Well done everyone I have lost 3lbs :happydance:

Morning ladies!. I weighed this morning and I have lost 4lbs! I'm thrilled with that!. Good luck to everyone else today!
x
Are you on the front page hun? If not what was your starting weight and want to lose weight so I can add you on?

x
Are you on the front page hun? If not what was your starting weight and want to lose weight so I can add you on?

I am hun. I'm Alexa, thanks though! Well done on your loss!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->