THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Sounds good to me rafwife. I'm still feeling pants so not done any exercise although it was a wii active rest day. Harveysmum, that's fantastic, well done x

:hi: ladies how are wel all?

Had another good day today, everyone at work had Burger King for their breakfasts and i didnt :smug: i did have a skinny caramel machiato from Starbucks, but im sure that was a lot healthier than Burger King considering what Nic posted about the cals in their chips :lol:

Had half a sandwich and a small packet of crisps and a king prawn and noodle stri fry for dinner :)

Will add everyone onto the main list in a little while, Brooke needs bathing and putting to bed

too late to join in? going back to ww tommorrow after festive break and DREADING IT!

Gillian
Start weight: 152lb (as of mon 4th jan)
hope to loose 21lb

xx

I am doing horribly :( I wish it was warmer out so we could go for a walk!

i think that is a great idea rafwife!!!

we won't want to let eachother down!! Accountability my friend!!!!

Lunch with my friend went good, had a BBQ Chicken Wrap and Hearty Vegetable Soup!! YAY FOR HEALTHY CHOICES!!!!!! :happydance:

I noticed that there are two big weightloss groups on BnB atm. This one, and one in the BnB groups forum...

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/246424-2010-fat-busters-weigh-ladies.html

There seem to be different members in both.

So what do you girls think about turning this into a healthy competition? Each week we count up how many lbs lost by the group in total, divide by the number of members and that group wins for the week?

I think it would be some extra motivation, and it wouldn't really matter if people were a member of both groups!

im in both ? :wacko:

good idea though :thumbup: i win every week!!

Im not sure if im eating the right things but iv cut out the crap!

I have only managed to do a small amount of excercise today :(

And getting peed of with my scales as OH says they are like 6lbs a difference to what the wii says :(

Today i had

Breakfast: Special K and 1 glass of orange juice

lunch: Chicken and lettuce sandwich on small brown bread with some light salad cream

snacks: one banana

Dinner: Egg noodles chicken and spicy tomato pepper sauce and side salad

ladies, I'm feeling disheartened :-( I've been really good, exercising well and I jumped on the scales tonight and have gained 3lb. It is the time of the month but jeez, give me a break. Felt rubbish bug just did an hour on wii fit x

ladies, I'm feeling disheartened :-( I've been really good, exercising well and I jumped on the scales tonight and have gained 3lb. It is the time of the month but jeez, give me a break. Felt rubbish bug just did an hour on wii fit x

When I weighed myself every week in the past I always gained 5lbs in water weight during my period. Don't sweat it. Really. This is why I weigh once a month now. Nobody should feed bad just because their body is doing it's natural cycle.

Sorry not been here last couple days, i had a fall on Tuesday on the ice, and now have whiplash.
Ive been eating ok, but i did have mince pies and cream yesterday. Im hoping ive lost a little this week!!1

im up for doing a competion!

altough im not a member of either weightloss threads :blush: I am on here though!

im more inclined to keep going if i know im not only letting myself down!
xxxx

oh yesterday i was a bit of a let down...
Breakfast: Yoghurt with Banna chopped.
Lunch: Mini Pizza, Cereal Bra, Special K Bits
Snack: Wine Gums (really need to cut these out!!)
Dinner: Char grilled chicken pittas

xxx

I had a cheeky weigh this morning and am really chuffed with the results :happydance:

I did it in the morning though, when it should be the afternoon as thats your 'true weight' due to weight fluctuating up to 3 lbs through the day. So it didn't really count, but gives me an idea!

im scared for tomorro :cry:

i hope i have lost at least 2lbs!!
xxxx

hope we all doing ok :D
What i am having/had today:D:
Breakfast : 1 slice of brown toast with light butter and 1 glass of orange juice
lunch: brown bread sandwich with char-grilled chicken and salad , 1 glass of fruit juice
Dinner: Making a homemade cottage pie

Is any one watching my big fat diet show? They have a set diet on there 1200 cals like 2 week diet plan! I'm gonna start in Monday :) x

I am on day 5 of 1200 calories and had no more than 45 grams of a fat a day
unfortunately very little exercise as still very bunged up in sinuses so cant breathe!!
i spend most of the day hungry but have not cheated once- if i havent lost weight by friday i will scream and consider the cambridge diet!!

Hi girls :hi:

Ive been dieting since the 1st of January and weighed in today and had lost 3lbs :)
To start off with i felt shitty, i wanted to have lost more, but hey :) Its still a loss.
Im on a low fat diet...i wont let myself have more than 20g in a day, so its pretty hard going, but im always walking most places that i would have driven :) Today ive done 2 hours worth of walking already :thumbup:
Can i join please :D

I started at 15stone7 and im now 15stone4
And my target weight is 12 stone :)

xxxxx

I was watching a diet program today, and they were saying if you eat a small bag of crisps, then you have to walk two miles to work it off :shock:

Oh and if anyone is exercising, and they want to see how far they're going, there is a pedometer here:

https://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

Just put your postcode (with a space) in at the top :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->