THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Well done girlies!!!!

I started monday but jumped on scales today to weigh with the rest of you and ive lost 5lb :happydance: i was so bloated before i started so im not suprised ive lost quite a bit!! xx

10lbs!
wow thats fantastic!

you beat me :rofl:

Congrats hun!!

xxxxx

Jesus 10lbs :shock: Well done but Be careful though girls, that's a lot to lose in a week!
Look at all you 5lbs ers aswell! Don't want to weigh tomorrow pmsl, though tone up i need to, but if i'm part of this makes me stick to it :thumbup:

Well done girls on your fantastic weight losses! I dont weigh in till Tuesday so I will update then! x

293.6 :) I'm happy with thats 1.7 pounds in 3 days.

girls if you go to the first post theres a link at the bottom of Holly's post with my photobucket. There are all 'i lost 2 lbs' etc badges in there:thumbup:

heres the link again. theres 3 pages but you'l find them all in there.

https://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/smileys/?start=40

does anyone feel slimmer?
i have technically lost half a stone, but still feel big :(

I feel slimmer, but I know it's just water weight that's come off me. When I look in the mirror I don't see a difference yet.

Hiya, not sure if anyone spotted my post it was pages back now but I'd like to join in please!

Current weight: 143.25 llb
Goal: 126llb

Thanks...:flower:

Im on a high protien, low fat diet. I quit drinking coffee/caffiene. I think that had alot to do with it too. Plus, I have alot to lose, so this maybe the only time I see a 10lb loss, which is good to start off. Also, I cut way down on my portions, and eat smaller more frequent meals.

I excercise about an hour a day, mostly cardio for now. Next month or so I will do more yoga/strength training :thumbup:

I see some good weight loss already on the main page, congrats :thumbup:

When Niamh was born, I had 60lbs to lose. It's taken me ages, as I haven't really tried too hard before but it feels nice to know I've only got 35lbs left!

Girls, I've got to go out running tonight but I am really not feeling motivated!

I need to be running 2 miles within a certain time for my TA weekend in a couple of weeks and I'm not yet hitting my time. So whenever I go out I'm getting really de-moralised.

Someone kick me up the arse! My motivation to keep running is slipping :(

girls if you go to the first post theres a link at the bottom of Holly's post with my photobucket. There are all 'i lost 2 lbs' etc badges in there:thumbup:

heres the link again. theres 3 pages but you'l find them all in there.

https://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/smileys/?start=40
cant wait till i can have the i lost 60lb one!!!! :happydance:

:hi: ladies!!

Well done some FAB work done this week by all, think we have a pretty high score for the other group to try and beat!! Just about to sit down and eat dinner so will update the ones that jacqui hasnt shortly, including you Lucy, i have spotted yours lol

I lost 4lbs :happydance: :happydance: MEGA happy as i anticipate 1 - 2lbs

:hi: ladies!!

Well done some FAB work done this week by all, think we have a pretty high score for the other group to try and beat!! Just about to sit down and eat dinner so will update the ones that jacqui hasnt shortly, including you Lucy, i have spotted yours lol

I lost 4lbs :happydance: :happydance: MEGA happy as i anticipate 1 - 2lbs

PP was thinking for the competition just run it every Monday? So we all weigh in on a Friday, then the other group weigh in on a Monday and we award some sort of trophy for the week on the Monday?

We need some sort of picture of a trophy to pass back and forth :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->