THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Weekends are always the worst for me as OH is home and when he eats crap I tend to eat crap too! Had a slice of toast this morning and diluten juice, not had lunch yet...but having lentil soup and tuna wrap (im gona try the lettuce as suggested) for dinner!

Excercise will begin on monday....or so I tell myself anyway haha

A lot of us don't seem to have weighed in...where are you girls?

Its going ok for me so far...could murder a cheese sandwhich though.
Ive editted the title to tell people to come weigh in....no point playing if their not going to follow through is there?

:hi ladies im so sorry for not updating the lsit last night, not long after i posted i fell asleep :dohh: :blush:

I guess me returning to work has been more tiring than i think ... im on the case as we speak though, also im going to put usernames back in instead of first names, think that'll be a bit easier to keep track!! :thumbup:

Right list is now fully updated as of here!! :thumbup:

Need a few more weigh ins from people though, however our score is looking pretty good so far ladies, even if i do say so myself :smug: Good work everyone :happydance:

Oh also need Elli and Paulas start and loss numbers please :flower:

83.7lbs lost so far between us all :shock: wow girls thats fab!!

Thats almost 6 stone :shock:

Holy crap that is a lot :shock: Between how many people?

:hi ladies im so sorry for not updating the lsit last night, not long after i posted i fell asleep :dohh: :blush:

I guess me returning to work has been more tiring than i think ... im on the case as we speak though, also im going to put usernames back in instead of first names, think that'll be a bit easier to keep track!! :thumbup:

Already did it hun, I was having a little trouble figuring out who was who:dohh:

So far our loss for this week is 3.64 (total weight lost by amount of people who've weighed in) :happydance:

Hey ladies :D

Hope we are all doing fab!
Ive been not bad, I am starving for chocolate:(! Suppose a sweet banana will have to do:(

stayed the same lol, but... i think my scales were out cos i started cambridge and was heavier than the wii said lol,
next friday i'll know exactly what i am.

I know I have only lost 3lb but my trousers will not stay up, yes they were big to start with but now it is crazy, I think the water weight has gone therefore my 'bloat' has gone, oh well, hopefully they will come in handy soon as maternity trousers .... I can grow back into them hehe!

I have some yummy home made meatballs in the slow cooker as we speak for dinner tonight and today I went and got the stuff to make goulash in the slow cooker tomorrow, yum yum!

The weather is awful here so yummy warm food cooked in the slow cooker is really warming us up.

Tonight is treat night as we have both lost weight this week so we will be having just 2 or 3 pieces of chocolate orange tonight as a treat! (we have set up a treat saturday, where providing we have both lost weight on the friday weight check then we are allowed just a little treat in the form of 2 or 3 chocolates from our crazy huge stash of what we recieved at christmas!)

i am sooooo excited about re starting cambridge on monday!! hoping for a super loss next week!!

We still have a good few people missing from weigh in list too so it will be even more!!

Good day for me until this evening, Saturdays are taekaway night so we have fish and chips as a treat *tut tut* BUT we have agreed that once a week is too much so we are having them once a month now, and then one weekend a month we have a "cooked meal treat"

My slimming world class was cancelled this week due to the snow and I have no scales at home so is it ok if I weigh in next week instead. Well done everyone xxx

Ahhh I had my first slip up I had a packet of wotsits :(

Dont worry about it im sitting here eating white choc lindt balls :lol:

Wotsits are only 95 cals anyway, they arent bad hun

lol.......I feel naughty tho, not good at dieting as I have tried and failed so many times, I used to never put on weight but since having Olivia it doesnt seem to be that way now!

BTW are they any good, I was meaning to try some b4 the diet?

I know we are supposed to weigh in every week, but like cooney I want to do it once a month! is that ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->