THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

:hi: ladies!!

Well done some FAB work done this week by all, think we have a pretty high score for the other group to try and beat!! Just about to sit down and eat dinner so will update the ones that jacqui hasnt shortly, including you Lucy, i have spotted yours lol

I lost 4lbs :happydance: :happydance: MEGA happy as i anticipate 1 - 2lbs

PP was thinking for the competition just run it every Monday? So we all weigh in on a Friday, then the other group weigh in on a Monday and we award some sort of trophy for the week on the Monday?

We need some sort of picture of a trophy to pass back and forth :happydance:

Nic, the honourary 'Loser of the week' Blinkie :thumbup:https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/smileys/adl4b4709504ed9c246212323.gif

and monday would be great as technically I need mondays to be my weigh in day really.

Well shall we just carry our score over to this monday and do it like that? then they have the weekend to bust their butts trying to beat us :rofl:

Ohhh cool! I'll take mine off then yeah and put in new one on monday, thats a week for me then.:thumbup:

Ohh mine was only 5days too...shall I do mine again monday?
X

Fantastic losses girls, massive well done to you all!! I lost 2lb - quite pleased really as it was only since Monday and AF arrived and i've been ill. 2lb a week and i'll be very happy!!

RAFwife - hope you managed to get running hun, not sure how i can motivate you but you always do so so well that i'm sure you managed to kick yourself up the bum x

Thanks hun :hugs: I did go running, but only managed half as I think I've done something to my ankle. I went over on it a couple of nights ago and although it was fine yesterday it's throbbing now. Day off running tomorrow I think :(

Only 2lbs here. Not much effort though on my part just cutting junk... and still had carrot cake last night because I couldn't resist it :shy:

Can anyone tell me if white wraps are as bad as bread? OH was supposed to get wholemeal but got white instead, just thinking if wraps are better for a diet than bread :shrug: x

Lost a big fat nothing this week! Has been a bad week all round but tomorrow is a new day so fingers crossed for my willpower being stronger...

Well done to everyone who lost. Keep going.

x

ooh can i add myself to this...my diet starts monday.

Im Kay and atm moment im just over 10stone so think its about 141lb and im looking to lose 14lb.

Kx

Woohoo still losses or no gains! Gonna be tricky with us all weighing in diff days lol. I like mine being a sat am as i have a bad eat shit day on the weekend lol. And most start a diet on monday, so thats good. uuhm lol.

Keep going on the running nic. You have to. end of. (blunt enough for you for next time ? ;) )

Ohh and I want chocolate, and lots of it.!

Can anyone tell me if white wraps are as bad as bread? OH was supposed to get wholemeal but got white instead, just thinking if wraps are better for a diet than bread :shrug: x

Depends! Some wraps aren't. Its the saturated fat, and calories that you're interested in. Some wraps have about 200 cals per wrap, whereas some bread is 100 cals per slice.

Something different, yummy and healthy is using a lettuce leaf as a wrap :)

Depends! Some wraps aren't. Its the saturated fat, and calories that you're interested in. Some wraps have about 200 cals per wrap, whereas some bread is 100 cals per slice.

Something different, yummy and healthy is using a lettuce leaf as a wrap :)

Thanks Rafwife....the wrap was 180 cals :shock: bit disapointed that I ate it (was yummy though) but I have stuck to my 1200 cals again today :happydance: great idea about the lettuce leaf, will give that a go!
could eat a scabby donkey right now though :rofl: gonna have a cup of tea and go to bed :D

ok 9st 8lb this morning, but thinking my start on monday was about 9st 10 not 12. ive not lost 4lb in 5 days. so 2lb off id say!

9 stone = 126 pounds
and 10lb

= start was 136 Polo/Jac

Can i be added to the list please PP :D xx

How is the weekend going girls??

I'm not having a good one :nope:

yesterday....

breakfast: none!
Lunch: cheese sandwich on white baguette
Dinner: vegetable fajitas

snack: 2 slices weight watchers banana bread
drinks: 4 glasses water 1 cup tea