THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

If you want too Jenniey, its fine hun, just your loss wont be on the weekly team loss comp with the other group thats all :flower:

Sapph OMG they are amazing haha, im trying my hardest not to scoff the whole bag in a week, white choc is my fav but not many places do "decent" white chocolate, yummmmmy

sam*~*louize - (Start 127 lbs) (Lose 7lbs)

start was 136 pounds, not sure who worked out 127 lol
lost 2lbs this week

Noone wants to update mine lol
sam*~*louize - (Start 136 lbs) (Lose 7lbs) Lost 2lb :flower:

Oh no the weekend has gone bad i'm really upset with myself need to repair the damage I have done over the rest of week :cry::cry:

i stayed the same hun, i think i was heavier to begin with but hey ho.

Just did a sneaky weigh in, and have just maintained over my naughty weekend :nope: Need to stop skipping breakfast!

PP - :) I started at 15 stone 7 and im now 15 stone 4....i lost 3 lbs in the first week :thumbup: xxx

Btw well done girls, thats amazing for the first week!! :) xx

Right...hang on, i was being silly :lol:

I started at 217lbs ...im now 214lbs and i want to lose 53lb ( so another 50lbs) all together :thumbup:

:rofl: ill get there in the end.

:hi: afternoon my gorgeous skinny minnies in the making, how are we all?

Elli you are now updated as is Samz

Not been too bad today, weekends im less strict, although still dieting

Had 1 slice of toast and butter for breakfast, that was a treat'ish as ive not been having any all week, lunch was half a cheese sandwich and a packet of crisps, and dinner was a roast, but i only did mash instead of roasts and we had 6 different veggies along with beef and gravy so it was a pretty healthy version :lol:

Weekends are more relaxed for me too holly although I have only had scrambled egg on toast today..can I weigh in again tomorro morning? As that will be a week for me then? X

Georgie how come you put you lost 5lb on FB but on here you told us 7lb....:shrug:

todays food:

Breakfast: fruit smoothie
Lunch: goats cheese & vegetable salad
Dinner: thai green vegetable curry with non fat coconut milk and brown rice

Snacks: 1 slice WW banana bread
Drinks: 4 glasses water, 1 cup Options low fat hot choc
Exercise: None (rest day)

Right, thats it..Diet starts NOW!!! asked OH to hide any chocolate thats left. and this week i am going to be doing the special K diet while at work and then on weekends east sensibly.
Going in the bath now to relax, got batteries for scales so i will weigh myself when i come out the back! Bring it on! lol
xx

Georgie how come you put you lost 5lb on FB but on here you told us 7lb....:shrug:

Got told off :dohh:

Read about my past and youll see why i cant tell my family the amount i lost...x

edit, thats why bnb is my escapism..and i didnt want it mentioned..

i have been ok-ish today :)
im not going to weigh tomorrow, just take fridays weigh in as my weigh in...

today i had;

Special K mini breaks for breakfast
Scrambled Egg on one bit of toast for lunch
Rice and Chicken for Dinner

then I had Jelly and yoghurt for afters. :blush:

is that ok?
x

so, your not lying then? See I find it hard to beleive that you could lose 7lb in 1 week through dieting? Now if you had quite a lot of weight to lose then it would be possible, but you havn't got a lot to lose have you? So 7lbs in no, 5 days wasn't it......you would have had to starve yourself:shrug: I am on the CD diet and even when I was on CD ss ON 466 cals a week I didnt manage 7lbs in 5 days........... sorry, doesn't ring true with me.:wacko:

I know i have alot to lose Jac but in my first week when i did slimming world i lost 13lbs!!

Georgie if you have lost 7lb in 5 days you really need to eat more x

Hows everyone doing?. I'm still doing ok, although just had a pack of salt and vinegar snack a jacks. Next week should be ok...hopefully lol.
x

yes vici but she doesnt have lots to lose....theres nothing of her anyway. 7lbs in 5 days is a hell of a lot more than water dont you think? Bigger ladies hold alot more water so will lose in their first week quicker than slimmer ladies...shes obviously been eating but come on 7lbs in 5 days, thats more than 1lb per day:dohh:

Not having it.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->