THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Hey i never got chance to weigh in from last week.
I was doing good last thursday, 2lb. I went out on saturday me & oh went bowling & meal and fair bit of booze, so 0lb loss for me. Never mind, at least i didnt put it on :)

maintaining still means you didn't gain, great job :thumbup:

I agree - plus you had a good time, I'm sure! So it's worth it! You'll lose next time around!

I had a sneaky weigh in today as I like weighing myself on a Friday & Wednesday to keep track. So far I've lost almost 4.5lbs this week and still have two days to go! AF better not show up :rofl:

hello lovlies, how many calories are yous having per day? well done yous are doing SO well!!! xx

About 1600 a day but I don't really calorie count as if I'm eating healthy food then the calories don't matter so much :)

I alternate between 1100 and 1500 every other day with a cheat day once a week. (Not a hog wild cheat day, just moderate eating and not counting)

Hi girls :hi:

Glad all youre all doing well :)

Im loving being back on SW i love that i can actually eat withour counting calories and weighing out food :happydance:

I get weighed every monday morning so will update then :thumbup:

I am dreading weigh in tomorrow.
It AF week, so ive been eating things i shouldnt have :(

yes, i had a brilliant day! im going to try not touch booze till OH bday night out at beginnin of march.

rafwife - well done on loss so far!

i done the same yesterday, iv lost that 2lb i had lost & gained from last week so back on track.

i think my calorie intake around 1000-1200

Im looking forward in weighing in tommorw. I feel like I lost a few. Today I put on a pair of jeans I was unable to fit in them for awhile :happydance:

This past week I was usuing the spin bike more, while using the treadmill for about an hour a day.

I told myself I cant use my laptop unless workout for about an hour. So far so good :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone :hugs:

I'm in such a good moood! I've been weighing myself Thursday mornings rather than Fridays, as I can't be home Friday mornings to weigh myself (I live at school and don't have a scale) and I've lost 3 more pounds!!! I'm at 148 and am where I was before I moved on campus!! 13 pounds til my first goal weight!

Right im back on it as of today!!
I lost my way a little bit last week ... :) xx

Not looking forward to tomorrow. I was doing so well. Lost almost 5lbs and now AF has turned up! I normally put on at least 3lbs, even though I don't eat crap.

I am having a treat tonight though. Glass of wine and some peanut butter cups to celebrate the fact I am enrolling on a personal training and nutrition course on Monday! :happydance:

:hi: ladies, what a nightmare few weeks i've had ... well, this week Brooke has been poorly and still is, poor little mite had a virus first, then/now a cold, and thrush to top it off, OH has a cold, and now i got it yesterday so we are all down in the dumps!!

Been sticking to the diet as much as poss, but when im poorly i just want to eat to comfort myself, think i'll have lost 1lb this week, which i wont mind, slow and steady to get those last few off

Poorrrr Brooke! Hope she feels better soon!

Good job to you at continuing your diet while taking care of her though... it's got to be tough!

I Think I've lost about 2lbs this week - I don't weigh until tomorrow though! I think Im past the big loss stage, 2lbs a week will do me now!

KEEP GOING GIRLIESS!!! Get exercising and be good, don't slack now! *remember rafwife saying week 4 is when loads drop out* don't be one of them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->