THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

:happydance:
i lost 4 lb this week so thats 16lb in three weeks!!

well done pinksnowball! right so im starting my diet properly today. i weigh 9 and a half stone right now and hope to lose a few lbs by friday!x

well done Leanne! Thats awesome hun!

Ive dropped another 4 lbs this week, thats 14 pounds in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats amazing jacqui!!!!

your gonna be the size you want in no time!!!!

Well done everyone... no loss for me this week! Must work harder!! x

Great job girls!! :)

now we're coming into week 4 and statistically over half of people drop out of a weight loss program in the 4th week. I'm sure none of us are going to!

well done girls! Hope everyones weekend went well!. I didn't get as much exercise as I wanted to, but will get out for a nice walk along the beach when my two get up from their nap!
x

what sort of things are you all eating?? and how much exercise are you doing? xx

i dont know if anyones interested but heres a link to a spread sheet that u can download that charts your losses each week and works out your weight loss percentage and how much more to your goal

im using it its fab :thumbup:

https://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/22861-graph-spreadsheet.html

my diet is mostly milkshakes, but i snack on fruit or slimfast snacks, then for dinner it is mostly veggie stirfrys, brown rices, baked potatoes, salads, weighwatcher ready meals are fab for a quick meal too :)

If I crave sweet food I have a special K or slimfast bar.

Hi :wave:

Can my start again and scrap my history on the first page plz :flower: Im starting a fresj from today as ive joined back to SW :)

Starting weight : 140lb

Thanks xx

Good job girlies! You are all doing so wonderfully!! :hugs:

To answer the question about what I'm eating / exercise... I am an extremely picky person and I have been my entire life, so it's hard for me to try to eat really healthy. I'm minimizing my calories using my iPod touch application program that tracks my food. I am also exercising as much as I can around my busy schedule - I'm trying to be at the gym for AT LEAST an hour each day, but prefer more.

I'm excited to continue this week - I hope I do well!

what sort of things are you all eating?? and how much exercise are you doing? xx

I've been a bit rubbish with my exercise, so I've done about 4 times a week for about an hour each time. I'm hoping to go 6 times a week though.

I'm eating 5 times a day, about 1600 calories. I don't really calorie count though, that's just a guess. I have three good meals, and 2 snacks.

I've now lost 9lbs now in 3 weeks, and I've lost a total of 12 inches from around my body in 3 weeks. 2 inches from hips, 2 from my bust, 2 from waist and 3 inches from each thigh.

I'm more interested in inch loss than weight loss as the more muscle I build the slimmer I'll be but my weight will be different as muscle weighs more than fat.

After eating healthy for awhile I don't crave sweet or salty things anymore.

omg i always forgot about this :\ havent lost anything anyway i dont think.. can I join in again if I weigh in next monday :rofl:

Weigh in when you like hun, we go between Friday and Monday so any day between them is good :)

I haven't eaten French fries or ice xream in 2 weeks and trust me, that's a big deal!

i cut out junk. no exercise. if i want a snack i have: prunes,almonds,popcorn,diet cereal bar,diet crisps,pickles! i have about 2 meals a day,havent yet made them healthy though,.i lost 8 lbs so far in 6 days.although i havent lost for 3 days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->