THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I haven't eaten French fries or ice xream in 2 weeks and trust me, that's a big deal!

I've almost forgotten what chips/fries taste like :rofl: I need to have some again soon. Proper chip shop ones with lots of salt and vinegar MmmmMmmm!

I've been struggling a little with the food I used to be really good at healthy eating but this is the most I have had to lose
On a positive note I joined a gym today :happydance: so gonna work really hard.

Good job hun! :thumbup: What are your plans for the gym? Have you used one before?

updated with all weightloss.

I'm not sure about the percentage thing as that would mean quite a bit of math for me or vici to be doing each week, ie we would have to work out your new weight each week and calculate the loss for that week etc...:wacko:

Theres a few names on my list that put down to do it but have not joined in for the last 3 weeks.....does anybpody mind if I take them off? (If they want to re-join in the future I can always add them back on)

Ok our Loser of the week is:
https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/smileys/adl4b4709504ed9c246212323.gif

~~~~~~~~~~Taperjeangirl!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

Well done on your 9lbs LOSS

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/smileys/adl4b5e1d2ce6c63016821681.gif

As from tomorrow I will be back with you girls. Got a feeling I've put on about 5 lbs in 2 weeks, all since my op. Not been bad but hardly eaten which doesn't work for me. Thanks for keeping on top of updates Jac, I'm back to help now x

Well done to all you weightloss girls x

Yeah I'm not sure on % either, 1 coz of the calculations but mainly coz with us all on different plans the weightlosses will be different anyway. A loss is a loss girls, no matter how much x

I also agree with taking people off who've not weighed in at all x

Please don't take me off. I weigh in once a month and was told it was fine when I joined. I will be posting my loss on Friday.

:yipee:!! thank youuuuuu!!

Yep I agree about taking names off, no biggie if they come back in they can rejoin :)

I think the weigh in in lbs is alot easier and we are all just here to support each other and LOTW is just a bit of fun (hehehe! so chuffed I won though!!!:blush:)

Thanks girls!

Almost went to Burger King to get a whopper and fries, then I rememberd how I felt last time I ate that :huh:

Yesssss im in control :happydance:

you can take me off i post in the fat buster thread and would find it too confusing posting in two :blush: i still read though :D congrats taperjeangirl :thumbup: x

taperjeangirl, jac made you one few pages back with your name in :haha: well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->