THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I didn't weigh in this week, as it was OH's 21st birthday and the week has been so hectic and stressful. I probably had a small loss, but we'll find out when I weigh in next week. Please don't take me off the list, just couldn't make it to a scale in time this week. I hope everyones continuing to do well - I'm going to Florida in less than 2 weeks now, am hoping to be down 3 more pounds by then :shock:

No loss for me this week been a bit naughty but at least it wasn't a gain :wacko:

To get things talking a bit more once again... I know that a lot of you are gaining or staying the same and are disappointed. What are the things that you think are holding you down or that you need assistance with? Maybe we can help eachother through the struggles of weightloss instead of just weighing in each week. We can do it girls!!

My main struggle is the dining hall at school... the french fries (chips for you English peeps!) I've avoided them, but I feel tempted. Plus I gave in about a week ago and ate pizza a few times and feel so guilty, but I'm back on track at the moment.

What works for me? Picturing myself in my bikini in Florida in a week and a half looking obese :rofl:

Hey mandaa1220:hi:

I know...seems quiet on this board here :wacko:.

What excercises are you doing to get in shape?

I see your going to visit Florida......what city?

We use to live in central florida near orlando for almost 20 years.

My workouts are mostly.....the treadmill, spin bike and the wii fit. Yepp lots of cardio :thumbup:

What keeps me motivated is just seeing the scale drop, and my jeans :thumbup:

Hang in there, keep up the good work :hugs:

Hey mandaa1220:hi:

I know...seems quiet on this board here :wacko:.

What excercises are you doing to get in shape?

I see your going to visit Florida......what city?

We use to live in central florida near orlando for almost 20 years.

My workouts are mostly.....the treadmill, spin bike and the wii fit. Yepp lots of cardio :thumbup:

What keeps me motivated is just seeing the scale drop, and my jeans :thumbup:

Hang in there, keep up the good work :hugs:

A response! Wooo!
I'm going to Ft. Lauderdale with my friend for spring break in about a week and a half. When I've been going to the gym I'm doing mostly treadmill on high inclines about 10-15 incline and a fast walking pace - makes me sweat like no other. I've recently incorporated the elliptical a bit too though! Cardio as well!!

As lame as it sounds... I feel my butt and upper thighs tighetning up. I really didn't want to lose all of my butt weight first so I've been trying to do exercises that will strengthen those muscles :rofl:

Is it possible to join now? Well pretend I joined on Monday?
Been on a weight loss journey the past 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->