THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Sorry i've not been posting girls, fell off the wagon i'm afriad! Put on 2lbs this week and it's through now ones fault but my own.

I really need to get myself motivated!! I'll get the thread updated this morning xxx

I have lost further 1lb

Total loss in now 1 stone and 1/2 LB
YAY over a stone gone!!

No loss
No gain

No problem :nope:

I was gonna cheat, eat out today anyway.

Gotta step things up :thumbup:

0.5lb off for me this week getting there slowly but surely.
7 weeks for my holiday hope I get close at least.

Sorry girls, got a poorly baby! Hoping Jac can do some updating, if not i'll try and sqeeze it in tomorrow as we've got an end of month calculation to do :D:D

not weighing this week. also got poorly baby and havent been home much.

only 1lb this week!
better than nothing but no surprise
x

Lost nother half a pound. My total loss now should be 2.5 lbs xx

Hey.

Sorry i aint been around much, iv had a bad few weeks.
I was starting fresh this week but my period due so i doubt be good 1.

No more loss's from me though, had gain's but working on that.

Well done to everyone, keep up the good work.

Updated first page completely girls :)

Massive well done to Shanka for being loser of the month with a fabulous loss of 17lbs!!

We collectivly lost 115.7 lbs (please bear in mind that about 10 people only weighed in on week 5 and then not again!!) which is 8.27 stone!!! That is fantastic girls, well done :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have now taken off all those who haven't weighed in since the beginning of Feb and will do the same next month for all those that dont' weigh in in March :) If you have been taken off and want readding please just shout :D

Thnka you so much to all you girls who carried on weighing in despite my lack of updating - its been a rough few weeks but I promise I will keep it all updated now. If any of the total weightlosses are wrong, please shout :D

Well done Shanka!

My loss will be quite a decent one this week wooopwooopp!!!

Right I think im going to give up! I dont think I can do it anymore x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->