The Birth of Aeri

Love the name and all that dark hair she has! Just too cute for words. Congratulations!

Aww she is so beautiful, huge congratulations hun you did a great job! :hugs: Those 3rd deg tears sound sore, hope you heal up quickly! xxx

Also, I :lol:'d at the bit where you said you kept dropping your food...hehe.

Lovely birth story kinda feel like i was there with all the updates as it happened in your journal you will be such an amazing mom and I am so glad u r my friend.

Lovely birth story kinda feel like i was there with all the updates as it happened in your journal you will be such an amazing mom and I am so glad u r my friend.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so glad you all were there even if it was online. All the people rooting for me were y'all and family. And everyone has helped me from even before she was made and I'm glad to know you all are here when she's here. I hope one day everyone here could meet her. I feel like I wouldn't have her if not for y'all (and M of course). :hugs::kiss:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so glad you all were there even if it was online. All the people rooting for me were y'all and family. And everyone has helped me from even before she was made and I'm glad to know you all are here when she's here. I hope one day everyone here could meet her. I feel like I wouldn't have her if not for y'all (and M of course). :hugs::kiss:

This made me :cry:!

I didn't post in here sooner... because I didn't have the right words... and I still don't! I can't even tell you how elated I am for you! She's gorgeous and perfect... and its just amazing to have gone from meeting you on here in the position you were in at the time... and now to see her beautiful little face. I can 100% see both you and M in her! (Even if she is half mine! :haha:) Its so sweet to see such a perfect combo of the both of you! And, I know how hard some days were. I know how you worried sometimes. I just feel really, really honored to have be a part of your (e-)life... and to have been around through your entire journey toward Aeri!

You've been there for me and helped me more than you know... and I couldn't be happier for you! You deserve that lil girl so much... and I know 100% how loved she is! I know she'll never want or need for anything! You're an amazing woman, and now an amazing mother! Just know I love you! :hugs: And, I WILL meet her! I'm sticking by my goal of August! :cloud9:

Only just seen this :dohh:

Congratulations sweetie she is beautiful :cloud9:

they did that to me too with the hand but it didnt work for me :nope:

I didn't post in here sooner... because I didn't have the right words... and I still don't! I can't even tell you how elated I am for you! She's gorgeous and perfect... and its just amazing to have gone from meeting you on here in the position you were in at the time... and now to see her beautiful little face. I can 100% see both you and M in her! (Even if she is half mine! :haha:) Its so sweet to see such a perfect combo of the both of you! And, I know how hard some days were. I know how you worried sometimes. I just feel really, really honored to have be a part of your (e-)life... and to have been around through your entire journey toward Aeri!

You've been there for me and helped me more than you know... and I couldn't be happier for you! You deserve that lil girl so much... and I know 100% how loved she is! I know she'll never want or need for anything! You're an amazing woman, and now an amazing mother! Just know I love you! :hugs: And, I WILL meet her! I'm sticking by my goal of August! :cloud9:

Megg! You're making me cry!! :hugs: :hugs:

Only just seen this :dohh:

Congratulations sweetie she is beautiful :cloud9:

they did that to me too with the hand but it didnt work for me :nope:

What did they do when they found out it wasn't working? Did they give you the white pills too?

Megg! You're making me cry!! :hugs: :hugs:

Aww! I'm sorry! I can't explain why, but reading that I made you cry... It made ME cry! :hugs: :hugs:

Well u both are making me cry. We gotta stop all this crying and start celebrating. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->