The Birth of Aeri

We're all just full of tears. lol!
We really need to have a get-together. That would be amazing! And I'm kind of getting closer to everyone. Except Megg... I'm moving a little further away :(

I agree.. that would totally b awesome. Where are you at now Nic? I cant remember.

We really need to have a get-together. That would be amazing! And I'm kind of getting closer to everyone. Except Megg... I'm moving a little further away :(

You're technically moving further away, but the chance of me going to your new location is 100% vs the low chance that I'd be coming to your current location, if that makes sense! So, it feels closer in my mind! :hugs:

You're technically moving further away, but the chance of me going to your new location is 100% vs the low chance that I'd be coming to your current location, if that makes sense! So, it feels closer in my mind! :hugs:

Of course! And our apartment has 2 bedrooms (she wont be using it for the first few months of her life...) so we have a room and everything sorted! YAY!

Of course! And our apartment has 2 bedrooms (she wont be using it for the first few months of her life...) so we have a room and everything sorted! YAY!

OMG! You actually have the housing thing sorted for sure now? I didn't know! Only knew that you were getting to move after she was born! The real question is whether or not you're allowed to have a kennel trained doggy guest! I'm sure I could get someone to watch her if not!

OMG! You actually have the housing thing sorted for sure now? I didn't know! Only knew that you were getting to move after she was born! The real question is whether or not you're allowed to have a kennel trained doggy guest! I'm sure I could get someone to watch her if not!

Yes ma'am! We get the keys July 9th. :) And they allow pets too! I had you in mind when we looked for apartments!

Yes ma'am! We get the keys July 9th. :) And they allow pets too! I had you in mind when we looked for apartments!

I just sort of convulsed with happiness! OMG! :yipee: YAY! I just adore you! Have I told you lately that you're my favorite person? Because you still are! :hugs: Love you loads!

I just sort of convulsed with happiness! OMG! :yipee: YAY! I just adore you! Have I told you lately that you're my favorite person? Because you still are! :hugs: Love you loads!

Convulsed in happiness? Like... an orgasm? :rofl::haha:

Slightly less convulsing than an orgasm... :rofl: (If only that's all it took, right?) More like I would have been jumping up and down... but I was sitting at the computer... So... like a little bouncy-clappy sort of move! Hard to explain! Haha!

Slightly less convulsing than an orgasm... :rofl: (If only that's all it took, right?) More like I would have been jumping up and down... but I was sitting at the computer... So... like a little bouncy-clappy sort of move! Hard to explain! Haha!

Oh okay... just checking. I tend to do that to people lol jk

Oh okay... just checking. I tend to do that to people lol jk

OMG! I was on the phone with my mom when I read that and I had to :rofl: in silence!!!

Love her! What a beauty! Great head of hair! I remember when we were waiting on our BFP's at the same time! Your "July bonfire baby" came in June instead!! Congrats!!!!! :happydance:

Love her! What a beauty! Great head of hair! I remember when we were waiting on our BFP's at the same time! Your "July bonfire baby" came in June instead!! Congrats!!!!! :happydance:

It seems like so long ago now! I miss PIAC lol

Aww! Should have known she'd come early! You got your BFP in my "JuneBugs" Sept & Oct Testers thread!!! Very fitting! :)

Aww! Should have known she'd come early! You got your BFP in my "JuneBugs" Sept & Oct Testers thread!!! Very fitting! :)

lol I was thinking that earlier too! I remember being sad that she wouldn't be a Junebug and you kept telling me she would be. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->