The Birth of Aeri

Aww! Should have known she'd come early! You got your BFP in my "JuneBugs" Sept & Oct Testers thread!!! Very fitting! :)

lol I was thinking that earlier too! I remember being sad that she wouldn't be a Junebug and you kept telling me she would be. :)

I did! You said you shouldn't be in the thread, because she'd be born in July. But, I told you that you would have her early just so she could be born in June! And, I was right! Yay! LOL

wonderful birth story! ur baby is beautiful! to bad ur hubby missed it! im extremely nervous about my husband missing my birth bc he'll be under way two weeks before my due! so praying she isnt early!

Congrats!! great birth story....and she is sooo cute! :) if you dont mind me asking..... you delivered at langley right?? just wanted to know how you thought they were since i will be delivering there.

Congrats!! great birth story....and she is sooo cute! :) if you dont mind me asking..... you delivered at langley right?? just wanted to know how you thought they were since i will be delivering there.

I loved it at Langley. The rooms are big, and the staff is wonderful! They even got me a mirror to see the birth :D lol! And since my waters broke before I got in, I was offered an epidural from the very beginning. :D

I loved it at Langley. The rooms are big, and the staff is wonderful! They even got me a mirror to see the birth :D lol! And since my waters broke before I got in, I was offered an epidural from the very beginning. :D

sounds great thanks!! crossing my fingers my water breaks then!!! :)

sounds great thanks!! crossing my fingers my water breaks then!!! :)

:rofl: Yeah, I was lucky. Otherwise they would wait until you're in active labor. They did induce me (after I argued with them). Their policy I guess is to induce anyone who's waters break so that they wont get an infection after 24 hours. I went to 10 cm in 2 or 3 hours I think? lol And I just sat at 10cm for ages. I never had constant contractions (even with the drip at the highest settings). So I pushed without contractions. ...well, she sort of slipped out. :haha:
But I had horrible back labor. If your baby is back-to-back, it's more likely your waters will break first. But that back labor is HORRIBLE. But I hope any more kids I'll have will go like this. :flower:

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!! What a gorgeous head of hair :)

Loved reading your story :) It made me cry.

As ever, I have questions :D

How did it feel when you were 3cm? Were you in pain?

When your waters broke, how much wetness was there? (I've been finding wet patches in my pants but I assumed it was discharge/plug? :shrug: )

What's GSB?

What was it like when they put the epidural in? Did it hurt?

Was it easy to push with the epidural in?

What did crowning feel like while you had the epidural?

Was the back labour caused by baby being back-to-back?

Loved reading your story :) It made me cry.

As ever, I have questions :D

When your waters broke, how much wetness was there? (I've been finding wet patches in my pants but I assumed it was discharge/plug? :shrug: )

What's GSB?

I wasn't in pain at all. It felt like normal. I expected to not be dilated at all during the midwife appointment.

I had only a trickle when my waters broke. Basically it look like I peed myself. Only my underwear was wet. Not even the pants. My waters fully broke once I was admitted. It was like (this might be gross) imagine your heaviest period all at once coming out. :sick:

What's GSB?
Group B Strep

It did not hurt at all! My back labor was way worse.

Yes. Weeks before I was fake pushing so I knew what muscles to use. :)

Did not feel a thing.

Yup! But she managed to turn sometime after my epidural was put in and was delivered face down :)

It was like (this might be gross) imagine your heaviest period all at once coming out. :sick:

...but in water not blood form?

That's great! I plan to have one asap.

How would you describe pushing in labour? Is it like pushing poo out? :blush:

Did not feel a thing.

Awesome! :D

How's your body doing now, 4 weeks on?

It was like (this might be gross) imagine your heaviest period all at once coming out. :sick:

Did not feel a thing.

Yes. lol :)

Yes and no. Try a small, not forceful push right now. You can feel what muscles to use. If you didn't know which ones to use, then yes just like pushing poo out :)

And my body is doing well. 30lbs lost and those stitches aren't healed, but there's no pain! :)

Did not feel a thing.

Yes. lol :)

Yes and no. Try a small, not forceful push right now. You can feel what muscles to use. If you didn't know which ones to use, then yes just like pushing poo out :)

And my body is doing well. 30lbs lost and those stitches aren't healed, but there's no pain! :)

Congratulations on your baby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->