the bloody cheek of it all !!

readytogiveup

Reaction score
i sometimes wonder how i raised one perfect daughter and one hell b**ch. my younger daughter is 23 and i felt sorry for her,despite the neglect,that she lost her little boy to s services and i have been working to get him home with me,despite fact have 4yr old of my own and am ttc a sibling for him.. well now it turns out that despite not working with s worker to get het son bk she is now pregnant with the latest ape to swing out of the nearby jungle, he can barely string a sentence together but he can manage to spread his noxious seed. i am not talking to daughter at present as i feel she is very selfish cos to her its well mum can raise my 4yr old and i will screw up a nice new model.. there are people on here who cant have one baby and would make fab parents and then you have her pushing em out screwing em up and then let someone else pick up the mess when the child has psychological probs,you can bet stupid s workers will let her keep it cos lets face it she hasnt killed one yet.. sorry feeling very low and depressed and this is the straw that broke the camels bk. thank you for listening :hugs:x

I don't really know what to say but here's a :hugs:

hope everything works out for you
xx

Just wanted to send you some :hug:

Sometimes as parents there is only so much we can do... I really don't know what else to say.

Best of luck with everything!!!

omgosh. I am so sorry :hugs:
I dont know the right words to say. but I do believe one day she will learn, and if not, there is not much you can do!!! I hope she learns one day. you are a great mom for trying to help her out. I really wish I had some answers for you.

:hugs:

Not sure what advice I can give you but you are an awesome mother, to put so much effort into her situation.

Bless you.

Dont know how things work down in Worcester but up here if she already has a child in care and/or on child protection register, this new pregnancy should immediately trigger a pre-birth review and it could be very likely she will not get the baby home.. Unless she has changed enormously, but if she had she would have had her 4yo home by now...

Still, how absolutely dreadful for you...:hugs:

Dont know how things work down in Worcester but up here if she already has a child in care and/or on child protection register, this new pregnancy should immediately trigger a pre-birth review and it could be very likely she will not get the baby home.. Unless she has changed enormously, but if she had she would have had her 4yo home by now...

Still, how absolutely dreadful for you...:hugs:
i dont think she should get to keep the baby as wouldnt be fair as over the last few years she has screwed up her poor son.. the horrors he has seen are unimaginable but how twisted the world is i bet they let her try out motherhood. you should have to pass a test to be able to conceive but sadly any moron can get up the duff,i see the nice ladies on here trying for years and it makes my blood boil. my elder daughter said she felt bad for me cos i lost mine and it would have been loved and theres her preg at drop of a hat then her sis preg at drop of hat but i said dont be sorry for me,if i wasnt expected to raise her son i would be happy for her god so depressed at mo thanks for reply good luck with ttc :hugs: x

Like i said , i dont know the SWS where you live but where i work they definitely wouldnt just let her walk out of the hospital with this new baby. As she has proven herself to be an unfit parent with her last child they wouldnt just say 'try it with this one and see if it works'. That would be unimaginable. However, i do know that SWS work differently in different places and that resources are stretched..yet, i dont see this happening!

Why dont you contact your grandsons SW and have a chat with her? It might be new news to them or at least maybe you can get some reassurances that history doensnt repeat itself.

Again, so very sorry you have to go through this. There's nothing you could have done differently as we all make choices in life regardless of past experiences..we all have baggage, trust me...just a shame she's inflicting it on your grandchildren...

Big Hugs Mrs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->