the boobs

GetNmyBelly

Reaction score
hey ladies! as some of u might know by now.. this is my first pregnancy. Mine & my husbands first baby :cloud9: anyways.. I don't see my OBGYN again until march 4th & for the past I dunno.. week and a half or so my boobs have gotten SO bad. usually before my period they would be a little sore when I touched the sides & that's how they were when I first found out I was pregnant to. butttt now.. they hurt so bad its almost making me wonder is this freakin normal?! when I wake up n the mornings and go 2 sit up n bed my chest hurts so bad it makes me wince & cry out n pain. I expected sore boobs of course but this early & this bad? maybe im thinking 2 much of it. they don't really look any bigger they're just so incredibly sore. while undressing for my shower today I accidently scratched my nipple.. I had 2 sit down for a few minutes & calm down. is there any way 2 reduce breast pain n pregnancy?

My pregnancy before last, my boobs were in TOTAL AGONY. I've heard that wearing a comfortable bra at night can help, but I never gave it a try.

Mine are already particularly tender even though I am barely pregnant at this point. I will be stalking this thread for ideas!

Sometime during the 10th week, I had about 3 days where they were very painful. It went away, but now it's back to being super painful.

I know this is soooo tmi, but back during the 10th week, DH massaged them with lotion and it was the best thing ever. For me (at least), it made them feel a lot better :blush:

I usually love not wearing a bra while at home but having the support does seem 2 somewhat help. since you've been pregnant bfore I can ask u.. do they stop hurting as much as time goes on or do they get worse?

ahh massage with lotion that does sound nice might have 2 try it out!!

I agree that the support seems to help from a bra. Without one mine now feel so heavy.

They were very sore up to week 9 or 10 then eased off, but now they are a bit tender again.

With DD they never got very sore, but I'd say by 12 weeks onwards I had no issues.

With this one it seems on and off.

The massage really was great! I'm not even talking sexually or anything - it was just so soothing. Even though they were sore, for some reason with the lotion it just didn't make them hurt. DH thought I was absolutely nuts :laugh2:

I am so asking for a massage tonight!

Lol i couldn't ask dh for a boob massage without him getting incredibly aroused... lol. He's very turned on right now because of me filling out and my boobs growing a whole cup size in just a week.... and just the fact that I'm pregnant and he's so so so excited About becoming a father, he can't keep his hand off me! Hahaha!

I highly highly suggest a maternity/sports bra to bed. My girls hurt soooooo bad hubby isnt allowed to touch them without permission. Lol

I am about 4.5 weeks and my boobs have been sore for what feels like the past two weeks! They are usually sore during menstruation for me so I'm not really surprised. But some days it feels so good to take it off after a long day at work!!

When I was PG with DD my boobies hurt the entire first tri. Like no touch, don't hit bumps in the road because I may cry hurt. Then it eased off until my milk came in after I had DD.

This time they started hurting even before my BFP, and DD is still nursing, so I just have to grit my teeth and bare it. Though it's not constant like with DD pregnancy.

so know this feeling of having to gently ease them our of the bra at the end of the day I am going to have to start wearing a bra at night as my boobs just feel like hard sore balls at the front of my body.

Not nice :nope:

Ugh, sore breasts here too. I'm about ready to whip mine off. I find they are worst when I take my bra off, and when I shower. They have grown a cup size and half a back size (I'm now a 34HH and can't find any bras which fit :cry:) and when I'm in bed I get a feeling just like when I breastfed and my milk let down after not nursing for a while, so sore :(. For me wearing a sports bra helps, especially at night- the more support the better!
You ladies will be able to sympathise here (my DH didn't react with nearly enough sympathy :haha:)- the other night I was boiling the kettle to make a hot water bottle for my DS, I was half asleep and manages to trap my nipple (another reason to wear a bra to bed!) in the flick switch for turning the kettle on; oh my gosh it hurt so much, my nipple is dark purple! :cry: :haha:

Ugh, sore breasts here too. I'm about ready to whip mine off. I find they are worst when I take my bra off, and when I shower. They have grown a cup size and half a back size (I'm now a 34HH and can't find any bras which fit :cry:) and when I'm in bed I get a feeling just like when I breastfed and my milk let down after not nursing for a while, so sore :(. For me wearing a sports bra helps, especially at night- the more support the better!
You ladies will be able to sympathise here (my DH didn't react with nearly enough sympathy :haha:)- the other night I was boiling the kettle to make a hot water bottle for my DS, I was half asleep and manages to trap my nipple (another reason to wear a bra to bed!) in the flick switch for turning the kettle on; oh my gosh it hurt so much, my nipple is dark purple! :cry: :haha:

OMG that had to hurt!

It always seems the days that mine hurt the most, DD loved to grab one and yank. Like what the heck child? She's not doing on purpose or anything. It's when she's trying to pull herself up on me, when I'm picking her up, or while I'm holding her. She only seems to do it at the times they hurt so bad.

Mine feel like big sore sandbags. I find wearing a soft sports bra or camisole with a built in bra shelf all the time does help.

This is my third pregnancy and I ever recall my boobs hurting as much as they do now! Since a few days before my :bfp: they were sore (I figured :af: was coming as that has been an indicator) but they got super sore, like unbearably sore. I got breast implants a few years after my DD was born so was thinking maybe that had something to do with it :shrug: My boobs are STILL sore to this day, though I think I've just gotten used to the pain. If I touch or squish them they hurt so bad and my nipples are sensitive and sore as well.

I'm with Spunky - my OH massaged them one evening and though it was slightly uncomfortable at first, he was careful and it did feel great! He pretty much just avoids that area completely now because he knows how painful they are.

I am always sure to wear some type of support, whether it be a sports bra or regular bra. I prefer a bra without underwire or padding. I've actually wore a sports bra to bed which helps because many times when I roll over in bed at night and my boobs shift it's the worst pain ever!!! It feels like my boob is ripping away from my chest! They have really swelled up and my OH is just thrilled. He can't wait until my milk comes in and they balloon even more :growlmad: More pain!

:holly::holly::holly:

I am 6 weeks and for the last week boobs have never been the sore. Before pregnant I was a 32DD however in the last week they have grown to not even fit in my 32DD bras. B their is my first pregnancy I don't know what to expcet. When will the stop growing? Is it worth it now to buy a larger bra or will the size go down before my milk comes in?

My breasts are soooo sore, I never had this with my first. Glad that this is the only symptom of pregnancy I have so far so can't complain. Will definitely get OH to massage them, that will make him happy haha!

Hubby woke up before me and gave me a big good-morning hug before getting out of bed... his shoulder squished my boob so hard I screamed. Poor man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->