The Chatterboxes

how is everyone, its very quiet on here now!!

i'm now the proud owner of an icandy pear!! i love it, its so much nicer than the p&t vibe :) we got it with the carrycot, 2 seats & carseat! cant wait to try it out later!! i have pushed it around my kitchen lol

its 2 years today since my twins ex fiance died in a car crash, Cant believe how fast the time goes :( he was an amazing person, funny & caring, one of a kind!! He died just outside of our village, its so frustrating to think that he was almost home. His mum came round last night with a hand knitted outfit for Sydnee, its beautiful. His dad is having cancer treatment & was too uncomfy to get out of the car, some people have such a hard time, its not fair!! sorry i dont mean to depress everyone.

Sydnee cried alot again last night & finally fell asleep at 3am!!, my health visitor was supposed to be visiting again to weigh her but she hasnt been in touch & i cant get through on her phone :growlmad:

Congratualtions Hayley on the birth of your lil girl! Cant wait to hear more details and I hope everything is ok with you xxx

:rofl: at my prediction :haha: never thought to look back before now :dohh: xxx

Hey girlies, glad we have revived this, doesnt feel the same on here anymore! I'll change the title lol

Hayley, how is Jo getting on? Did she have a c-section in the end?

Claire, yes she had her little boy this afternoon :dance: he's ok but may need to go to special care :( xxx

Me too BW!

Bless Jo xxx

Is anyone watching Cherry's having a baby?

xxx

I'm sky + it so pleaseee dont tell me about it, I'll watch it in the morning :) xxx

Aww I really hope everything is ok. What did she call him? Will you keep us updated? X

aww this thread makes me emotional! Nice to see it back into life...

I predicted Abigail's weight right! Wahay!:happydance:

I think first page should be updated with actual time dates and weights for comparison :thumbup: xxx

Ok everyone tell me and I'll do it, I can't remember :blush:

Hayley everything ok at hospital? Xx

Daisy was born 29th January weighing 7lb 6oz :flower:

Babys still really poorly but they dont know whats wrong :cry: his breathing isnt good and his temp is high :( I'm not allowed to see him cause I'm his Auntie and its only Parents, Siblings and Grandparents, and it was me and my gran so Auntie and Great Grantparent :( but hopefully he will be back on the ward with my sister soon x

Oh how awful for you. Is your sister ok? ~
(silly question really) do they think it's some kind of infection? For him just to turn around like that?

Abigail Rose was born 15th February 2010, 2 days early at 15:26 weighing 7lbs5oz :cloud9:

Bet your sister just wants him at home now...start living like a family at home :hugs:

:hi: girls...

Baby is our of SCBU :dance: had lots of cuddles and he's hopefully coming home tomorrow :) cant wait for Daisy to meet him... he still has no name though :haha:

xxx

hey ladies im back got broadband installed today :happydance:

how are we all?

ive started a wedding journal

AM have you been dress shopping yet??

im stalking claire's journal aswell whats everyone else been doing?

can i just say
:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher: i love love love these smilies hehe

Lol random you do make me chuckle! I'm off to find your wedding journal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->