The Chatterboxes

Wahoo last box Aimee!

And happy 38 weeks BW!

Hayley. If you have your lil girl before me I will not be happy! hehe. Only teasing but I will be a little bit mad!

Great news on Sydnee 3girlies, I can completely understand what you mean about small baby, and although I would do anything to not be pregnant right now, how worrying for you when she arrived and since.

Twigs, did you do the hiccup test?

BW test me earlier, she had to go to the hospital for iron jabs as her iron is low havent heard from her since then.

NP- what a good weight your boy is! I heard the bigger they are, the easier they are to push out actually, so should help you rather than hinder!

I have been getting period cramps again on and off, so I am keeping an eye on them, but so frustrating as its actually really painful!

Wahoo last box Aimee!

And happy 38 weeks BW!

Hayley. If you have your lil girl before me I will not be happy! hehe. Only teasing but I will be a little bit mad!

Great news on Sydnee 3girlies, I can completely understand what you mean about small baby, and although I would do anything to not be pregnant right now, how worrying for you when she arrived and since.

Twigs, did you do the hiccup test?

BW test me earlier, she had to go to the hospital for iron jabs as her iron is low havent heard from her since then.

NP- what a good weight your boy is! I heard the bigger they are, the easier they are to push out actually, so should help you rather than hinder!

I have been getting period cramps again on and off, so I am keeping an eye on them, but so frustrating as its actually really painful!

claire iv done the hiccup test and im still getting them in my bum so im pretty certain she is head down...she must just be an unusual case that engages fully at 36 weeks?!

Have your cramps persisted claire? Just keep walking about as you could maybe give them a helpful nudge into labour where they might otherwise start to die off?!

congrats on last box aimee

wahoo on 38weeks BW

claire-tell jimmy to get a move on lol!

3girlies- im glad Sydnee is gaining weight it must be a load off your mind hun

well my cooker blew up.....i'm not even joking about the blew up bit, it made my lights go out lol. I know this sounds lazy but the idea of takeaways is really appealing :blush:

i had some money saved for a new tumble dryer (ours broke at xmas :growlmad: ) so at least i can replace it quite quickly!!

we had a rough night last night, Sydnee cried from 10pm-4am, she seemed uncomfortable. I hope shes not the same tonight. I have spoke to my health visitor & she said her milk could be too rich for her, its aptimil though which i thought was good! she was supposed to be on nutriprem but they messed up in my crap hospital!!

i took some pics today, i'll add them tomorrow. she definately looks bigger to me!! :)

I'm not well ladies, been in hospital last night they thought i might have had a blood clot cos i been coughing up blood. They did loads of tests and gave me some blood thinner but sent me home today with antibiotics saying they now think it is a bad bacterial chest infection. My chest feels fine though. I am going to go to bed early tonight as i am shattered but i will fill you in a bit more tomos if i am still alive... xx

Aww aimee sorry to hear you are so poorly :( i hope you get better soon :hugs: Xxx

get well soon Aimee :hugs:

Pauls setting up the girls bed, it says it takes an hour...so far its taken 3 & its not close to being finished, its gonna be a long night!!!!!!...........

Aimee sounds like you have been having a rough time :hugs: hun, hope you feel better soon xx

Aimee, how ru feeling today hun? Sorry to hear you're poorly! :hugs:

Heidi, how many hours did it take paul to get the beds up? lol

Its so quiet in here lately isnt it! I remember it used to take me hours to catch up :haha:

Hope everyones having good days? Hope your feeling a bit better today Aimee :hugs: Heidi - what time did the girls get to bed? Was they fighting over who would have the top bunk? me and my sister always did.

:hi: twiggy: hope you and baby are well :flower: xxx

Oh and while its just us 2 online ... spill her name :haha: xxx

the bed took 4 hours lol, it looks lovely though. Reese ended up sleeping in the bottom bunk with Roxie coz she was lonely up high, so sweet!!

how are you Hayley? Are you all sorted for your sweep? bag packed etc?

wonder how aimee is today?

:hi: twiggy: hope you and baby are well :flower: xxx

Me and bump are good thanks luv! Been getting some strong braxtons and also my mum palpated my belly last night after this whole fiasco with the midwife not being able to feel the head on wednesday- and she is pretty sure head-down as well but just fully engaged as she couldnt feel a head either! She tried for ages!! Hows u hun? Not long til the sweep now! U excited?!

You are all so sly! But im not cracking now with her name iv got so close! Its taken all my strength not to burst and come out with it!! :cool:

Heidi we used to fight over the top bunk when we were little! But one day my dad hung a sheet over the bottom bunk and made a den- so after that we were forever fighting over the bottom bed!! :rofl:

Still feeling pretty crap and weird, just trying to rest and regain some normality. They gave me Amoxicillin 500mg 3 times a day but that seems a bit much so i am only going to take it twice a day and see how it goes cos it made me shake this morning.

Hope your all good. |Can't wait to feel well enough to come on here as much as i used to again lol if thats possible!

Happy 36 weeks Aimee!

Guess what it's also my single digit day, only 9 until d day! Hubbys birthday today, he is very pleased with his xbox and new game so that's our plans for the day! I'm cooking a roast later with some family so that will be nice, hopefully I can drag him off for that!

Hope everyone is ok today xxx

:wohoo: single digits (I'm sure I posted a reply this morning using my phone but its not on here :dohh: )

Hope everyones having good days.

Happy 36 weeks Aimee :hugs:

xxx

Happy 36 weeks aimee! :yipee: Hope ur feeling a little better hun :hugs:

And claire...fook! I cant believe you're in single digits?!! Holy crap that crept up damn quick (although im sure not for you...lol). Come on jimmy!! woo!

Ur in the good books for quite a while now with the xbox it sounds like claire....you cant top that- well apart from giving birth to his child maybe?? :rofl:

I'm going to have to give birth to top it now Twigs lol. Just as well I am pregnant I think! He loved my chocolate cake I haven't told him about my labour inducing ingredients yet! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->