The Chatterboxes

well we didnt get much sleep last night, sydnee wouldnt settle & im exhausted. Shes fast asleep now, typical!!!

Reese & Roxies bunk bed came today, cant wait to set it up, gonna do it on saturday (well watch paul do it lol) :)

hows everyone today?

hey ladies

3girlies- how is Sydnee today is she feeding any better? how are you finding it with 3 girls in the house now? is Roxie okay with not being the baby anymore? (god 20 questions for you lol)

im still a bit concerned about my blood pressure trying really hard to relax and lower it but ive got this awful feeling that because im totally organised and my birth plan is wrote and all the things i want i can get in the midwifery-unit that my blood pressure will get too high and i'll have to go to the labour ward instead and lose out on everything i want!

I felt like that as well random, I've only just accepted I will probably
be at the birthing centre now!

Yes 3girlies how is Sydnee? Has she drunk more today?

Sydnee is ok, still sleepy & not feeding as much as she was but i'm not too worried as long as she perks up in the next few days.

I was gutted that i couldnt go to the birthing centre, i ended up in a big hospital & i hated it!! I was 12 days off my target of 37 weeks so i wasnt allowed. I tried to be positive & think at least she was in the best place if something went wrong but really i was disappointed.

are they keeping an eye on your bp?

Am i the only one who doesn't want the birthing centre? I just feel safer being where there is more on offer for pain relief and in case of emergency. We had our tour the other night and the birthing centre isn't much different from the labour ward really anyway just decorated more relaxing! We can dim the lights in the labour room on labour ward too so i figured that would make it more relaxing.

Heidi i hope Sydnee perks up soon, am sure she is just getting used to the world xx

I'm sure your not Aimee! Thats why we have so many choices as different people prefer different things!

I hope Sydnee is ok 3 girlies xx

aww sydnee! Hope she perks up a little tonight...shes just taking her own time bless her.

Im going for the midwife-led part in the hospital? Is that a birthing centre? It just a hallway away from the labour ward so its not worlds apart but if something goes wrong you are only a corridor away from all the drugs etc...

im totally paranoid now that she is breech after the midwife app this morning...its frustrating to think shes either fully engaged (which the midwife was 90% sure she was) or i might have to start thinking about, not only losing my 'midwife-led' delivery...but a surgical one if she didnt turn! :wacko:

spose we will find out for sure at the scan on tuesday....

Does your little girl get hiccps? for example jimmy always gets hiccups when i drink orange juice, but the hiccups feel like they are in my foo foo now so i know hes head down, maybe you could do that test?

Our birth centre is at the other side of the hospital and they said if you decide you want more pain relief than they can offer there then is is unlikely they will move you to the labour ward as not coping with pain is a 'low priority' for changing your mind unless they know you are really struggling.
This put me off the birthing centre cos i want the option of stronger stuff if i feel i loose control.

3girlies- the midwife is seeing me a week earlier than she should be she did say she wanted to keep an eye on it! ive got my fingers crossed Sydnee perks up soon hun

my birthing centre/midwifery unit is the floor above the labour ward so i just get sent down there if theres any complications but theres sooo many restrictions in the labour ward that i want my delivery in the birthing center

congrats on the last box :yipee:

sydnee seems loads better, she's drinking ok again now thank god, i really want her to be over 5lb when they weigh her today, fingers crossed!!!

this thread seems so quiet these days, prob be even quieter when all the babies arrive!! might get a few 2am posts though lol, those night feeds are so tiring but the cuddles are lovely!!

:wohoo: congrats on last box Aimee :D

I cant believe how little time is left now :shock: I go for my sweep in a week and then could be any day for induction. I saw my counsellour today and my next appointment is for 11th Feb ... with baby! I'm starting to get just a little nervous, but very excited too.

Hope everyones having good days and enjoying the sunshine ... hopefully we will start to get warmer weather soon to take our babies for some lovely walks :) xxx

Yay for last box aimee!! I was so bloody excited to get to that last baby, i always looked at tickers on the last box and thought id never get there!!

Heidi i see sydnee is 5lbs!! Thats really good! Bet you're really pleased...shes putting it on steadily, you'v obviously got the feeding down to a T!

Hayley, i didnt realize u had your sweep in a week!! Thats really exciting! Cant believe babies are actually coming now...its so real!

Well iv started on my RLT yesterday, and got my scan time through the post- 9:45am on tuesday morning...here's to hoping shes just keen and fully engaged rather than a complete 360 and breech!!

thanks, yeah i really wanted her to be 5lb, i know its still small, but shes getting there slowly. :) I cant believe shes nearly 3 weeks old though, its flown by!!

oh wow hayley thats come round so fast, if the sweep works she could be here really soon :yipee:

i'm jealous of the bigger babies, if one more person says i'm lucky that Sydnee is small coz its cute i'm gonna scream!! yeah she is cute but i have worried non stop about her weight & feeding etc, she has to have her weight checked at home instead of at the baby clinic incase she catches a bug, i cant wait till shes all chubby!!

twiggy what does the RLT taste like? i never had the guts to try it or even smell it lol

I'd be the same Heidi, i would worry so much with mine if he was so small i totally understand where you are coming from with that one.

Hayley wow i bet you can't wait :D

Hi Ladies :hi:

Hope your all ok.
Only a flying visit!

Great news on Sydnee 3girlies :D

Yay for the last box Aimee!!

Whoooo to Twigs and Moi for 36 weeks :happydance:

What else have I read? lol

Claire- hopefully Jimmy will make an apprence soon!

Twigs- cant believe your fully engaged!

Anyone heard anything from BW?

Hayley- OMG not long at all for you now!!! :D

I had a scan today- all is fine, he only put on 11oz in 2 weeks :happydance: so he was 6lb 13oz, his tummy has shrunk a little but his legs have grown! He is still just above my pelvis, so not engaged yet.
I have another appointment at 39 weeks to check all is ok still for a natural delivary.
Although the doc told me they would let me go between 10-13 days over! Hmmmm I dont think so!! Lol, if nothign by 39 weeks, then I will do all the walking and eating curries and pineapple and drinking the teas that I can!

Cheers for those random :thumbup:

xxxxx

np hes a lovely size :thumbup: this is the exciting bit now when its the final few weeks!! i kinda wish i was able to spend them still being pregnant with you all but i know you lot would say im mad lol.

I have put my vibe on ebay & gonna get an icandy i think...but not the peach coz its way too pricey!!! maybe the pear?

twiggy when do we get another letter lol, i would like another few guesses at her name before your little girl arrives :)

Oh 3g's the RLT isnt too bad actually, although i prefer it once its brewed then cooled down, kind of tastes like an earthy tasting ribena? lol. And im holding strong on her name, random was trying to get it out of me earlier!! Gotta give her credit for trying but i wont crack i tell you...not with only a couple weeks to go- im staying strong! :rofl: Im dying to announce her properly (and by name) to you girls though...its going to be so exciting!! :happydance:

Oooh and if you spy one of the icandy's u want, post a piccy so we can help u judge!! :thumbup:

NP- wow! Your lad is a very decent weight isnt he?! Yeah this little madam is either fully engaged (as midiwfe cant feel ANY head) or shes breech! lol. Im getting a presentation scan tuesday morning to find out! Hope you're getting on ok with the temp! Yay for us being 36 weeks!! Only 6 more days til full term!!! :happydance:

Not sure where BW has been today...seen a few posts in 3rd tri from her today...shes 38 weeks today though...so Happy 38 weeks hun!! :yipee:

i'm having a lazy day tomorrow so i'll take some new pics of my little fatty lol, see if you can see the difference in her size :)

yeah i can see why you want to wait to announce her name, i'm glad we dont know so its a lovely surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->