The Circulating Facebook Status

pinkchucks

TTC #1 - Cycle #7
Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted already on here today...
But people are posting this as their status message, and I thought of you ladies...

-----------------------------------

IM EXPECTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) 5 weeks!! I know. I know its crazy, right? I can't believe it myself. I wasn't going to put it on here but wanted to make it official :) ..I mean who would have guessed that we're expecting?!?! Yup its official...We are expecting Christmas in just over 5 weeks!!! Repost if you have a sense of humor :)

I saw this earlier this year too, for another holiday. Not the most sensitive comment, but it's not they know there's people ttc and having issues. I saw it once and thought "not her! Ahhhh! How can she be pg before me?! Oh wait...." Joke's on me....

I thought the exact same thing when I read it on someones status. I was like no, not somebody else.... I felt quite bad after but yeah joke was deffo on me!

Lol this is pretty funny. I always tease my mom that I she won't find out I'm pregnant until I put it on facebook.

I posted this on mine today, gave a few people heartattacks nice to see what itl do when I really am pregnant as they don't know I'm ttc!

I'm not a fan of this 'status' or the one involving chocolate! I lost my sense of humour about getting pg a longggggggggg time ago. I no longer have a facebook account it went many months ago! I do wonder how many women will post this for a joke and end up preggo?

I posted this on mine today, gave a few people heartattacks nice to see what itl do when I really am pregnant as they don't know I'm ttc!

I posted it on mine too! My mom said she'd seen in on someone else's status, otherwise she would've gotten excited lol. I did trick at least one friend though ;)

Me too haha, my mums recently deleted her facebook but if she saw it she would have thought OMG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->