The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

hi sorry girls been really busy today-

SummerLily- hey hun im ok thanks, sorry for the late reply... your symptoms sound good my fx'd for you :)

Lily7- yay I bet you cant wait! Im excited for you! So you will be starting clomid next week! :)

welshgem- Awww hun you are not out until af shows! But test and post it hun :)

daopdesign- Yay!- you best get down to business haha!

turbleturtle80- Awww hun I have no advice as I havent had it done, try not to worry too much, I would just make sure you are stocked up on painkiller hun

prettynpink- thats ok lol! just be ready to strut around the house in your birthday suit :haha:
x

Are they not putting you to sleep for this?? I am having the same "type" of procedure (hyseteroscopy aka HSC) done on Thursday along with an HSG.. But they are putting me to sleep for it. Although both of the procedures can be done while being awake, my doctor said he would only remove my polyp and do the biopsy under general anesthesia. hmmmm:shrug: Sorry I can't be of more help!:hugs: Good Luck!

Thanks for the well wishes. Part of me hoped they'd knock me out. I was just told to take 800mg of ibuprophen beforehand, but luckily I have some pain killers stored away for stuff like this. Good luck with your tests hun. I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi everyone. I am on clomid for the first time, taking it days 2-6 of each cycle. I have one more to take tomorrow and then that's it until next month. I had only 2 AFs in a year and half after coming off pill and all tests clear so consultant thinks this may do the job. I'm not optimistic about ovulating on 50mg as heard so many people get put up to 100. Have 12 day scan and day 21 blood test so they are monitoring me very strictly (but I am going private as NHS lists have been way too long).

Anyway, good luck to everyone on here and will keep everyone updated on how it goes.

x

Good luck Lucy! I know you read about lots of women who don't ov on 50mg but it does happen....don't lose heart! (I'm starting on 50 today and have told myself thus LOTS to stop me upping my dose to 100 on the sly!) Good luck hon xx

Hi

I'm pleased I have found this site and people taking Clomid to talk to!

I have just finished my 3rd round of Clomid. I have PCOS and ovulated the first time but not the second, going for a blood test next week to see if I have ovulated this time round. Not sure what the next steps are if its not worked this time.

I didn't find it too bad apart from a bit of dizziness, hot flushes and short temperedness (perhaps that's just my personality though :haha:)

This last round was difficult but I don't know if that's because work is so stressful at the moment or because I can't help but think that its my third go and what if it doesn't work? I can't shake the feeling of being a failure because all of my friends have children and I don't. I don't think anyone really understands what it is like unless they have experienced it. I can't believe how insensitive people are either. I hope that if I am lucky enough to get pregnant I won't ever ask people without children why they haven't got them or how they feel about it!!!:growlmad:

Anyway, sorry about that ranty bit. I'm glad this forum is here and am happy to chat.

Good luck to all us Clomid girls... fingers crossed for everyone

xx

Welcome Lucy79- good luck on your first Round some people do ovulate on 50mg so good luck!

Justwantababy- have you took your pill yet??? I'm excited for you!

Beck29 4eva- welcome! What mg are you on? I failed to ovulate first round... Is the 3rd round your last round? Or how many rounds are they allowing you?x

hello ladies! I got a call from the FS and the earliest they can get me in is on Aug 17!! That seems like a lifetime!! I'm really hoping clomid works for me this month and hopefully I wont need to go. Yesterday was my first pill and I had to take it at night...which i hate...i'm already hot natured as it is!! Started breaking out into a sweat on my forhead like 4 hours later. Here we go again!! Loving the side effects...NOT! I'm feeling optimistic though...gotta be, Right?!

Teddybearpug- u know right clomid makes us sweat! Good luck with this round... I hope you get your BFP Hun and don't have to go to the clinic in august! My fx'd for you! X

Teddybearpug- u know right clomid makes us sweat! Good luck with this round... I hope you get your BFP Hun and don't have to go to the clinic in august! My fx'd for you! X

thanks! same goes to you and all the other ladies!! I hope no one has to be here long!

So I just got back from my pre op appointment! And got my first prescription of clomid:yipee: I was wrong on the dosage and cd days though!:wacko: I am even more worried about side effects now:(
My doctor is started me on 100mg cd 3-7!
So I will have my procedure on Thursday where he is also going to 'scrape' my uterus lining (if there is any) and we will call that cd1!! YAY I finally have a cd1 after all this bleeding for the last 4 months:thumbup: My ultrasound today showed no sign of ovulation at all :growlmad: But so glad I don't have to wait to start clomid!!:wohoo:

Yay! That's exciting news. I'm sorry you have to go through the scraping, but its all for a good cause. Stay positive. Hopefully you'll be prego soon! Baby dust!

So I just got back from my pre op appointment! And got my first prescription of clomid:yipee: I was wrong on the dosage and cd days though!:wacko: I am even more worried about side effects now:(
My doctor is started me on 100mg cd 3-7!
So I will have my procedure on Thursday where he is also going to 'scrape' my uterus lining (if there is any) and we will call that cd1!! YAY I finally have a cd1 after all this bleeding for the last 4 months:thumbup: My ultrasound today showed no sign of ovulation at all :growlmad: But so glad I don't have to wait to start clomid!!:wohoo:

the first month, i didn't have many side effects and i started on 100 mg. So hopefully you will be fine. Besides, everyones side effects are different and hopefully you will be lucky!!

hi ladies:) my temp is still up today and still having abd cramping off and on. fingers crossed:)

fingers crossed it works for you then virginia!!

im definatly asking for scans and bloods from next cycle !! has anyone experianced constipation with clomid? x

It's done the opposite for me! I take my last two pills in the morning.100mg cd5-9

Hi Ladies!! :hi:

I am still waiting to O on 50mgs on cd 3-7...I doubt it is gonna happen this month on this dosage...as I got pg with my daughter on 150mgs dosage...so I am not sure what to do next month, go to 100mgs or go to 150mgs...

:shrug:

Well tested at 12dpo with fmu this morning and got a BFN so I reckon that means I won't be getting a BFP this month. :(

Definitely buying some opk's for my next cycle as I just could not tell this month when I ov'd. For all I know, I could only be 5dpo I suppose!
xx

Prettynpink- yay you can finally start clomid :) you must be so excited! Good luck for your procedure on Thursday Hun

Leslyl- sound promising fingers crossed!

Welshgem- your not out until af arrives so fingers crossed expecially if you don't know what day you ovulated... Goodluck hun :)

Scooterkat- I'm not sure what you should do I would askthe doctor Hun but you're not out yet you may still ovulate you never know :)
X

Good morning everyone! :flower:

Justwantababy, Prettyinpink, Scerena thank you!

Welcome to all the newbies!

Welshgem - hang on in there! as you said you may not be as far past Ov as you think so don't give up just yet

doapdesign - fx it gets darker for you soon

Turboturtle - sorry I have no advice but good luck for it

Justwantababy - how was your first dose last night?

prettyinpink - good luck for your procedure on thursday, yay you will be starting sooner than you think

Lucy79 - good luck huni! - I am going private aswell as the nhs are useless

Becky - good luck, I am with you on this one - I for one have now realised how upsetting it can be when people make "off the cuff" comments and ask questions!

Teddybear - awk hopefully the symptoms will pass soon enough, they will all be worth it though in the end! I hope you don't need to go to your appt in August

Lesley - I don't know anything about temps but I am crossing my fingers for you

Sorry if I missed anyone - this thread moves so fast! I took my first provera this morning, cant wait for this ridiculous cycle to end! Oh and i finally got a referral from my nhs gp after 4 months of no af, who knows how long that will take to come through! (I am going private - thats were I have been getting my scans, pocs diagnoses, bloods, provera clomid etc) hopefully I wont need the nhs appt - they say it takes approx 4 months for it to come through

Hope everyone is well x :hugs:

Just started spotting- so phoned up for a scan- got one tomorrow morning- hopefully the cyst has gone so I can start my clomid (not getting my hopes up though) has anyone had a cyst before that fs/docs wanted to keep an eye on?- if so when af comes has it gone like burst or dissolved or something?x

Hi! I have no experience with that sorry, but I hope it is gone so you can start, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you in the morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->