The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Thanks lily7- I know it probably won't be gone in three days lol but I like to keep hope haha! Well not sure if it is af yet as I just went for a pee and nothing there- but I don't usually spot without af x

Hi Ladies - ive been reading this forum and others for months now and never have ever wrote to anyone but im getting to a stage in my TTC journey that i need some support.

My name is holi, im 21 been with my bf 2 and abit years now
we have been TTC to for over a year and not any luck ,no O

I Have PCOS ,have done since i was 14 as i went a year without any periods and then got diagnosed.

we started TTC conceive naturally about 18 months ago for about 6 months , but i never had a period so those were obviously wasted months. i then booked an apointment with my doctor and eventually got proscriped Provera and Clomid (50mg).
this was october 2010.

2 months of 50mg and no O
i was then put up 100mg for one cycle.. no O!

i then took a break for a few months and i started again in April.
Another cycle on 100mg. but no O then no AF . so i took provera and finally got AF 13days after my last provera pill On Saturday 23rd June
I am now on 150 mg CD 2-6 and i am currently on CD 7. i havnt BD'd in over 6 weeks as i had a HSG done a few weeks ago and couldnt have sex anytime before that incase i got pregnant. My tubes are clear so obviously this isnt the problem.

so from tonight i am officially back to the BD and hopefully 150mg will do the trick :D

id love to hear from some of you, BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

xx Holi

Hey welcome! You've had quite a journey like a few of us we are all here wen u want to talk... I too have pcos and knw hw frustrating not having af is! 50mg failed for me too I hope 150mg does the trick for you! Goodluck with this round Hun and keep us updated x

Hi scerena :)
awh glad someone is in the same boat.

i feel so much more positive this round knowing my dosage has upped and after my HSG my mind is clear that there isnt a underlying problem

what CD are on? is this your first time TTC? xxx

Hi Holi! welcome, hope you get your bfp this time around, I have PCOS aswell and have just started provera today. Good luck with the 150mg this time around x

Hi eveyone!! Well it's 5 days since my last pill (CD5 - 9 100mg) and here's a photo of my strip yesterday and look at today's!!! It is getting darker, not a positive I know but maybe I am indeed gearing up to OV!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Part of me is doubtful but gotta keep the PMA!!

Best of luck to everyone, this is the first time I have used opk's and am finding the whole poas thing rather exciting!!!
https://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6660/012dvm.jpg

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CLOMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Hollie- I'm out this month until my scan tomorrow see if my cyst has gone before I start my next round... I'm cd40 and started spotting a little today.

Daopdesign- they sure are getting darker :) good luck!
X

HI Lily7.. Thank you :D
and let me know what day you get AF with provera. ive taken it 3 times, normally got af after about a week.
this month i waited 13days and had all signs really early on like sore BB's and cramps but no sign of af i had to call my dr to ask what do i do if no AF comes. she told me i should start my clomid on Friday 24th anyway as i probs havnt seen af as there is nothing there to come out.

literally withing 3 hours of talking to my dr i got my first spot of brown/red d/c
then a full period.ending yesterday. was soo weird. but i was just happy to know atleast i cud start a cycle normally. :D

scerena - oh well i hope that goes all ok for you. i have to go for a internal-scan on CD 13 to check up. im guessing on follies

xx

Daopdesign - Hi.
this will be my first cycle using OPK's
im soo excited to actually have something to go by. :D xx

Holly- yes that's to check your follicles and uterus lining x

Hi holli, thankyou and yes I will let you know, 13 days is a long time, I have had lots of things going through my head like what if I don't get af etc just panicking so I am trying to relax a bit!

So you are going in on CD13, what CD are you on now? I have to go in between CD10 - CD14 for a scan.

X

Hey, I know we would all just be happy with a bouncing healthy baby either sex but what would everyone be hoping for? Just out of interest?

I am ttc#1 so really would be happy with boy or girl, just don't even know what I would feel like to see a BFP after all this time! But if I was to say one or the other we would really love to have a girl (well girl twins to be precise)

Not too much to ask for, is it? Lol x

I'm happy with either it would be a blessing :) Im not fussed as it would be my first baby x

Yea I know scerena, as long as it's healthy, thats all that matters really x

Daopdesign - Hi.
this will be my first cycle using OPK's
im soo excited to actually have something to go by. :D xx

I tested during taking Clomid and there was NO line, not even a line the first day after. CD 10 I started getting an ever so faint line and the photo I posted is for the last 2 days. Good luck to you too post your pics, it'd be interesting to see everyone's test strips after the last pill!

But secretly I would love a little girl just so I can buy little dresses etc- but then I'd love a lil boy for oh x

Hi ladies. I'm so happy to see everyone moving forward. You are all a strength for me for the future.

I thought today would be my day for Clomid plans, but unfortunately I have bad news. The endometrial biopsy is pretty painful. I cried and I'm usually pretty tough. They had a hard time getting enough cells so they prodded more than usual. My pap came back abnormal so I'll likely have to have a coloscopy soon. Also my thyroid is really high at 11 so I need to get it below 4. All said, I have to wait 4 more weeks to move forward ttc. Staying positive and hoping this is all God's plan. Baby dust for all you ladies!

Hey Hun :( sorry to hear it was painful I hope you are feeling a little better?
I know it's annoying when you keep getting set backs but it will be your time soon took ages for me to get started on the clomid then still now alaways a set back happening! But good luck Hun you may even get a bfp in the mean time :) xxx

Hey Hun :( sorry to hear it was painful :hugs: I hope you are feeling a little better?
I know it's annoying when you keep getting set backs but it will be your time soon took ages for me to get started on the clomid then still now alaways a set back happening! But good luck Hun you may even get a bfp in the mean time :) xxx

Thanks luv. Yeah, we had some extra pain killers here so I took one. So true about setbacks. Its so heartbreaking when you're in such a hurry. I'm 31 in August and I feel rushed. I suppose acupuncture is my thing for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->