The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hey Carhar!- yep a very fast thread :) sorry to hear about your follicles- mine didn't get big enough so I had to test day 35 then have a scan and take it from there.
My dosage will be upped to 100mg this next cycle
X

Thanks ladies. Yeah I have to get my blood sugar down to help shrink the cysts. So far I'm just dieting and waiting on my next procedure, which is the uterine biopsy. I start a round of Provera this Wednesday after the biopsy plus any other meds I need depending on my blood results. This waiting game is wretched. We haven't used protection in several years, so they aren't making me document my 1 year ttc.

Hello ladies, I would love to join your thread! I have been on a few other thread for clomid, but it seems they quiet down after a while! This is my 4th cycle on clomid....yep 4th! I'm on 100 mg and ovulated all 3 times.
cycle 1-2 i did 100 mg 3-7 with decent follicles
cycle 3 did 100 mg 3-9 and had really good follicles
starting cycle 4 100 mg 3-9 again.

I'm being referred to a FS this month. My OH SA is normal, hsg was good, blood levels good, i normally ovulate on my own but they are weak ovulations.

just a little rant....was on my way to the bridal boutique with my friend who is getting married next year.....when i get a text from my cousin that she is 4 wks pg. 28 yrs old. no insurance. no job. and addicted to pills. uurrrghhhh!

wow this is a crazy fast thread for sure!!
I just want to say :hi: to everyone new!

Well I am getting a little bit nervous and worried about the side effects! Hot flashes, dizzy spells, nauseous, thin uterus, cysts, cervical mucus dry up, head aches! Holy Co-molly!! Those are a lot of side effects!! The things woman have to go through!:):hugs:

Well bring on the side effects cause there's no backing down now :ninja::grr::gun::finger:

ok. this question is tmi, i know. but for the past 2 days i have been feeling full in my abdomen. almost like i have to have a bowel movement- but i don't. it is very similar to af-like dull cramping. anyone else having this???

Hello ladies, I would love to join your thread! I have been on a few other thread for clomid, but it seems they quiet down after a while! This is my 4th cycle on clomid....yep 4th! I'm on 100 mg and ovulated all 3 times.

I'm being referred to a FS this month. My OH SA is normal, hsg was good, blood levels good, i normally ovulate on my own but they are weak ovulations.

Hi there! Maybe a silly question but how does your dr classify ovulation as "weak"??

Hi there! Maybe a silly question but how does your dr classify ovulation as "weak"??

lol, very good question! basically the doctor says "if" i ovulate...which i got +opk's before clomid, that the eggs I was producing were not mature enough or the follicle didn't produce the right amount of progesterone needed to sustain a pregnancy once it was achieved. I have had 2 m/c's and when my progesterone was tested it was low. We are hoping that with clomid, my eggs will be nice and mature and produce the right amount of progesterone! I sure hope so, because i'm sick of these pills!

just a little rant....was on my way to the bridal boutique with my friend who is getting married next year.....when i get a text from my cousin that she is 4 wks pg. 28 yrs old. no insurance. no job. and addicted to pills. uurrrghhhh!

UGH! Dont you hate that?:hugs:

Morning girls!

Turboturtle80- good luck hun :)

teddybearpug- yep the threads do quiet down after a while but I am going to try my best to keep this one alive... 4th round!- At least its doing its job and giving you good follicles so you know its working- Ive failed to ovulate on 50mg... I go to a fs and I find them better than the doctors to be honest.

Lelslyl- story of my life- finding out someone is pregnant at least every week!! We just have to bite our tongues and hope its our time soon.

prettynpink- well hopefully you only get a few side effects if not none :) but it seems a majority of us get hot flushes... the side effects arent that bad really I dont think, like you said too late for us to back down now we will have labour to go through lol...

xx

morning ladies ! :flower:

teddy bear ~ sorry to hear the clomid is taking its time !! naughty clomid! but at least its doing its thing ! hopefully over the last 4 cycles its had time to kick its butt into gear and give you your lovely BFP on round 5!!

Lesley hun , i know how you feel. had the same sort of feeling last year when i found out my sister * who already has 2 children * was pregnant and then about 7 weeks later my mum announced that she was expecting again !!! that really was a blow !!
that full feeling in your abdomen could be a good sign ! things like that happen when everything is getting ready to baby to settle in !! fingers crossed!x

the side effects were my biggest worry pretty! but they really were bearable especially when you think about whats coming at the end !! my worst Side effect had to be the hot flushes - mainly because they made me feel like stripping off and sleeping on the window sil :wacko:

Hello all newbies !! :hi:

xx

SummerLily we are always awake lol!
How are you feeling today?
x

morning scerena !!!very hot again today ! am 2dpo roughly today and checked my cervix and its low and hard now ?? but theres more creamy pure white discharge today !?!?! not sure what it means but hopefully its a good sign!

how are you today?? x

Hello everyone, hope everyone is keeping well! I have to pick up my provera and clomid prescription today to start my provera in the morning.....excited but very nervous! hope everyone has a nice day x

I'm starting to get these niggly feelings like AF is coming :( I might test tomorrow just to get it out of the way. xx

I'm on CD 13 and my test looked darker than 2 days ago so I'm still in!! Not as light as a hardly there line but none the less this is the darkest one I've had soo far fx for this week :)

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone.

I'm getting super nervous for this endometrial biopsy. I'm bad with pain (lol yet somehow I think labor is gonna be painless). Anyone had this procedure and have advice? Am I going to be ok to drive home? Sadly my love is working and can't weasel out to drive me.

Lily7 -- EXCITING!! I'm about to go and get some dinner so I can take my first clomid yippee! x

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone.

I'm getting super nervous for this endometrial biopsy. I'm bad with pain (lol yet somehow I think labor is gonna be painless). Anyone had this procedure and have advice? Am I going to be ok to drive home? Sadly my love is working and can't weasel out to drive me.

Are they not putting you to sleep for this?? I am having the same "type" of procedure (hyseteroscopy aka HSC) done on Thursday along with an HSG.. But they are putting me to sleep for it. Although both of the procedures can be done while being awake, my doctor said he would only remove my polyp and do the biopsy under general anesthesia. hmmmm:shrug: Sorry I can't be of more help!:hugs: Good Luck!

Scerena and SummerLily thank you!! I guess I will make sure to have the air set and the fans on when I start clomid lol I will probably be sleeping naked as well lol:haha::rofl::holly:

Lily7- YAY!!! :) How exciting! I can't wait for next week for mine! Good Luck!!

welshgem- I am sorry!! I hope that witch stays away from you!!:) How many DPO are you??

daopdesign- YAY for almost positive opk:) What cd did you take clomid on??

Justwantababy- WooHoo!! You should post how it makes you feel tomorrow:) Still scoping out the side effects:) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->