The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Clomid will increase ur temp while taking it but will level back down the next few days, it would do the same thing to me :)

Hi everyone,

I'm almost 34, trying for second baby. I'm not ovulating on my own So my doctor gave me clomid 50mg for day 3-5, then day 8-12 something else, day 13 I have to get a shot of HSG (I think) then start with progesterone from 16 - 28...ufffff this is not fun at all, baby dust to all of us to get our BFP soon.

Clomid will increase ur temp while taking it but will level back down the next few days, it would do the same thing to me :)

So your temp did the same thing? My temp has been in 96 range since cd 1, but this morning had spiked to 97.44 I dont want to think too much about it but it is hard not to. I am hoping my ultrasound next week will at least tell me whether or not my ovaries are working. Im getting my husbands testosterone checked tomrw because last year it was low. Between all my issues and now possibly his i am even more frustrated

hi ladies im on my second cycle of clomid 3-7 100mg and this morning was my last pill and this evening Im feeling alot of pain in my right ovary didnt feel this last cycle but I just wanted to ask if anyone has had any of these pains and wondering if it could be o coming early? please help:dohh:

I did some of my months with clomid. For me it wasn't early o just clomid giving my o pains for days and days. I even called doc cause was worried it was a cyst. No cysts found.

hi ladies im on my second cycle of clomid 3-7 100mg and this morning was my last pill and this evening Im feeling alot of pain in my right ovary didnt feel this last cycle but I just wanted to ask if anyone has had any of these pains and wondering if it could be o coming early? please help:dohh:

same thing here. It was so horrible i went to the hospital. I felt like my ovaries were exploding! That happened w my 1st cycle of clomid. Ultrasound was fine. what was crazy is that i actually didnt ovulate until a WEEK after the pain! This is my 3rd cycle of clomid. I am also on cd 7 and took my last clomid pill this morning. but im only on 50mg. Good luck! I have heard that clomid can cause overactive ovaries. look up more about the side effects. Dont worry too much, just stay informed and listen to your body:) Looks like you and I will both find out around the same time:happydance:

same thing here. It was so horrible i went to the hospital. I felt like my ovaries were exploding! That happened w my 1st cycle of clomid. Ultrasound was fine. what was crazy is that i actually didnt ovulate until a WEEK after the pain! This is my 3rd cycle of clomid. I am also on cd 7 and took my last clomid pill this morning. but im only on 50mg. Good luck! I have heard that clomid can cause overactive ovaries. look up more about the side effects. Dont worry too much, just stay informed and listen to your body:) Looks like you and I will both find out around the same time:happydance:

Yea it was really bad earlier but dulling down now thank god!!!! I was getting worried and excited all in one lol:dohh: thinking maybe I was oing early but I o'ed last cycle on cd17 so it would be way early!!! So I guess I will just take it easy and hope its nothing serious at this point!!! Yea we can be cycle buddies:hugs: keep me posted baby dust to you and thanks for the help

ON my first round of clomid 50mg on days 5-9 of cycle. i used the expensive digital ovulation predictor kit and according that ovulated on cd15 my cm really had no changes during that time but I had a lot of cramping. The past 48 hours I am having more cramping on both ovaries and in my lower abdomen and my cm is like eggwhites. we stopped bding b/c the ovulation kit said we ovulated so we quit a few days ago, do you think it is possible that the ovulation kit was wrong
Thanks

ON my first round of clomid 50mg on days 5-9 of cycle. i used the expensive digital ovulation predictor kit and according that ovulated on cd15 my cm really had no changes during that time but I had a lot of cramping. The past 48 hours I am having more cramping on both ovaries and in my lower abdomen and my cm is like eggwhites. we stopped bding b/c the ovulation kit said we ovulated so we quit a few days ago, do you think it is possible that the ovulation kit was wrong
Thanks

The expensive digital predictor can detect your chances of ovulation a couple of days before a regular over the counter kit. I think it was accurate, but you can sometimes ovulate late, even after a pos opk. on my first cycle of clomid I had a pos opk on cd 13, and didnt actually ov until the 18th!! I think you should BD tonight if possible. Your other signs like your cm, and your cramping tells me you have been actively oving. Bd as soon as you can!!! Baby dust to you!!:happydance:

Yea it was really bad earlier but dulling down now thank god!!!! I was getting worried and excited all in one lol:dohh: thinking maybe I was oing early but I o'ed last cycle on cd17 so it would be way early!!! So I guess I will just take it easy and hope its nothing serious at this point!!! Yea we can be cycle buddies:hugs: keep me posted baby dust to you and thanks for the help

yay a cycle buddy!!!:happydance: awesome lol its so nice to have someone literally on the same cd and also on clomid!! So we can help eachother understand our symptoms lol I was cramping yesterday which was wierd, but my opk was neg. lol i think im just addicted to testing. are you having your follicles checked by your doc?? baby dust!!!!:baby:

Hi Ladies, here's my clomid story so far: my doc gave me clomid to do a test for confirming poor "ovarian reserve"; 100 mg for 5 days from day3-9. They did a blood draw on day 10 and looked for fsh which was rather high 18.4, and E2 which also was huge 485. I had massive cramps on day 10-13, with "wetness" on the panties, and what seemed to be lots of ewcm (sorry for tmi); I had'nt started testing with OPKs until 5 days after the last clomid dose. Now, on day21, I had a positive smiley on ClearBlue digi test, the lines were almost equal in colour, had huge cramps on the sides again which went away after a couple of days. I have bloating that made me go and buy new pairs of jeans one size larger, which are now tight as well; fatigue, hot flashes occasionally, sore nipples (which is new, because I usually have sore bbs). Today is day25. AF usually comes around day26-28. I sounding this out because I don't know what's going on. I fancied that I ovulated on day 10-13. It's all so weird almost as if I had ovulated twice about a week-10 days apart. Does anyone else have had such experience with clomid?

Hi Ladies, here's my clomid story so far: my doc gave me clomid to do a test for confirming poor "ovarian reserve"; 100 mg for 5 days from day3-9. They did a blood draw on day 10 and looked for fsh which was rather high 18.4, and E2 which also was huge 485. I had massive cramps on day 10-13, with "wetness" on the panties, and what seemed to be lots of ewcm (sorry for tmi); I had'nt started testing with OPKs until 5 days after the last clomid dose. Now, on day21, I had a positive smiley on ClearBlue digi test, the lines were almost equal in colour, had huge cramps on the sides again which went away after a couple of days. I have bloating that made me go and buy new pairs of jeans one size larger, which are now tight as well; fatigue, hot flashes occasionally, sore nipples (which is new, because I usually have sore bbs). Today is day25. AF usually comes around day26-28. I sounding this out because I don't know what's going on. I fancied that I ovulated on day 10-13. It's all so weird almost as if I had ovulated twice about a week-10 days apart. Does anyone else have had such experience with clomid?

Ok hun, what I am getting from your symptoms, if you had similar ones a week to 10 days apart would sound like implantation cramping. which is a really good sign. I would ov and bout 10 days later have implantation cramping,bloating and some spotting. I think you should see if af comes in the next couple of days and take a pg test. :happydance: i think you have a good chance of being preg:) good luck and baby dust

I had earlier pains too but it was just the follicles growing, not ovulation. As for bloating, I had it as well, clomid can cause a whole world of those nasty side effects. Also clomid has been known to cause weight gain in some. I went up 5-8 lbs on it after being at a stable weight for 12 years. Good luck, hope you caught the egg! :)

Last month I had smiley faces on my opks three times throughout the cycle! cd12, cd16 and cd22. The worst part is I never even ovulated, just had high LH surges throughout, along with cramping, etc. It really was such a bummer. Hoping this month is different.

Last month I had smiley faces on my opks three times throughout the cycle! cd12, cd16 and cd22. The worst part is I never even ovulated, just had high LH surges throughout, along with cramping, etc. It really was such a bummer. Hoping this month is different.

oh my goodness how frustrating!! Thats what I think has been going on with me. My doc said I may be having the surge, but may not be actually releasing an egg!! Im having an ultrasound to check if the 3rd times a charm this month and if the clomid actually works. Good luck, and i feel your frustration!!

Hey everyone,i take clomid 100mg days 3-7 im on my third day of taking clomid but no side effects, only had hot flashes the first day at night. other then that nothing else. have been cramping just a little not to bad but could be cause of my pms. if i have no side effects does that mean its not working??
i just took my clomid my tongue kind of numb :/ they dissolve quit fast lol

funny question but some people are talking about their clomid disolving. I was instructed to just take mine with water not to let them disolve. is one way better than another??

funny question but some people are talking about their clomid disolving. I was instructed to just take mine with water not to let them disolve. is one way better than another??

good question!! i was told to just take it w a glass of water. my last pill I sat on my tongue for a while until i found a glass for water and it made my tongue numb. but i am now also hearing of ppl letting it disolve so i too would love some clarification on this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->