The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Thanks everyone!!

I should have known better than to post the announcement without the pic. :winkwink: Here you go!

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1329563981.jpg

Still no af! I don't know what going on..... Feeling so hopeless. 12dpo and still neg tests....

Lisa I knew your chart was looking really good. Congrats again! Hope you have a h and h nine months.

wantababy1 Hang in there still early maybe your BFP is still to come. I know how annoying it it thought. That's how I was this month. I just wanted to know one way or the other.

Af showed up for me this morning. Good news is that my lp went from 13 to 15 days. Starting my month 1 of my clomid holiday.

Lisa I knew your chart was looking really good. Congrats again! Hope you have a h and h nine months.

wantababy1 Hang in there still early maybe your BFP is still to come. I know how annoying it it thought. That's how I was this month. I just wanted to know one way or the other.

Af showed up for me this morning. Good news is that my lp went from 13 to 15 days. Starting my month 1 of my clomid holiday.

I feel like im losing my sanity. I took the test today and when the words read outg not pregnant i jus cried like a baby.... I dont want to let this defeat me but its so hard not to just give up! Good luck on your first round of clomid and I hope everything works out for you :hugs:

I took clomid 50 mg on CD 3-7. I ovulated according to OPKs. I got what I thought was AF yesterday.. but it's SOOO light. Anyone else have experienced with this? It doesnt even seem like a real period. Called my doctor this morning because I'd like to start my second round of clomid , I have to call back Monday morning for an appointment, but now AF is barely there....

Wantbaby1 - don't think your mad, the tww is what plays mind games with us. I've been there, and the worst part is waiting for AF to show once you test negative, it's like implying there is still hope. The thing I always went by was my heart. Did I feel in my heart that this was it or no. I could usually tell not. But go figure when I actually was I thought I wasn't cause of early AF symptoms. Just vent on here, let it all out and most of all do everything you can to try to relax (I know crazy right) because stress could delay AF and cause more frustration. :hugs: I hope you are feeling okay. No one else replied and I didn't want to leave you hanging.

Babybrains124 - did you test? You should always take a test before a new round of clomid just to be safe, AF or no AF. Did this super light period show on time? Early? Or late?

I cant imagine taking dissolving Clomid in water....that is so gross!!

I took clomid 50 mg on CD 3-7. I ovulated according to OPKs. I got what I thought was AF yesterday.. but it's SOOO light. Anyone else have experienced with this? It doesnt even seem like a real period. Called my doctor this morning because I'd like to start my second round of clomid , I have to call back Monday morning for an appointment, but now AF is barely there....

my first AF after my first round of clomid was normal and painful one day and then became super light and almost not there.. i still took my clomid (was supposed to be days 3-7 but i forgot so ended up taking it days 4-8) even if by then AF was pretty much just spotting and ended up getting my BFP on that round.. but I did an extra hpt before taking the clomid just in case.

elisamarie I am actually having a really light cycle this cycle. Yesterday cd 1 was normal flow during the day then later that night it is spotting. And today cd2 spotting so far. Guess I'll just wait and see what happens. My fs is making me stop taking clomid for two months to get it out of my system to do blood work.

I feel like im losing my sanity. I took the test today and when the words read outg not pregnant i jus cried like a baby.... I dont want to let this defeat me but its so hard not to just give up! Good luck on your first round of clomid and I hope everything works out for you :hugs:

yes I agree, wantababy1, hang in there. I have read that sometimes it takes about 2 wks after AF due date, for hpt to register any line.Yes, sticks drive me nuts, so these days I force myself to stay away from them... good luck and :hugs:

Babybrains124 - did you test? You should always take a test before a new round of clomid just to be safe, AF or no AF. Did this super light period show on time? Early? Or late?

I did test and it was two days late. I ended up getting full blown AF at like 3:30am this morning. I mean like clothes soaked (sorry tmi). Worst pain I've experienced with AF in years. Feeling better today.. but AF is definetly here. I wonder if this could be an early m/c?? I had very faint positives on FRER for like three days before...

and Lisa I'm hoping to get my BFP round two:) Thanks for sharing

Thanks girls. :)

Wantababy1 - Hang in there! :hugs: I cried many tears in my journey. Your time is soon.

I did test and it was two days late. I ended up getting full blown AF at like 3:30am this morning. I mean like clothes soaked (sorry tmi). Worst pain I've experienced with AF in years. Feeling better today.. but AF is definetly here. I wonder if this could be an early m/c?? I had very faint positives on FRER for like three days before...

Highly possible it was a chemical. I've had flow that heavy before where I can't even leave the house for an hour with double protection on. Don't worry about TMI I've been there :) hope your okay and best luck this new cycle!

Well 13 dpo and still no af... Doctors appt tomorrow so hopefully I will bring back good news.... Wish me luck ladies!!!

Wantababy1 - was this your first month on clomid? If so sometimes it increases leutal phase. I wish you the best of luck, bring us back good news!!! :)

Wantababy1 - was this your first month on clomid? If so sometimes it increases leutal phase. I wish you the best of luck, bring us back good news!!! :)

Yes it's my first round. I talked to a few other people who said that clomid doesn't make your period late and then some who said it does but by only 1 or 2 days so idk..lol. I'm just so confused right now. Maybe I'm not pregnant and it is the clomid delaying my period. That's kind of what I'm thinking because I don't think it's normal to have a neg pregnancy test at 12dpo and still be pregnant. Is it???

Yes it's my first round. I talked to a few other people who said that clomid doesn't make your period late and then some who said it does but by only 1 or 2 days so idk..lol. I'm just so confused right now. Maybe I'm not pregnant and it is the clomid delaying my period. That's kind of what I'm thinking because I don't think it's normal to have a neg pregnancy test at 12dpo and still be pregnant. Is it???

I got negatives all the way up to 16dpo when I got my first BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->