The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I am doing the same thing oh my gosh must be prego and then think Af should start soon. I am feeling pressure this cycle my aunt and cousin that had been ttc for awhile with me are both due in Sept. I am so happy for them but just feel like I am being left behind. I am looking forward to next cycle with the FS helping me and hopefully monitoring me closer and doing more tests.

Hi ladies can I join in? This is such a huge thread I've tried to read up but I think I will just start from here & get to know you as I go along. I'm on my 1st cycle of Clomid, taking it days 2-6 I'm on day 5 today.
My Dr advised us not to use OPK's but I really want to because if I don't know when I Ov'd how will I know if AF is late?!
If any of you use opk's what day do you start testing?
I normally use CB digital & have 9 tests left over from last month
Good luck eveyone x

I am trying to check the consistency of my discharge but I have yet to see any on the lining of my underwear only when I wipe after using the restroom. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.....

I wouldn't wait till CD 16 to start. It can't hurt to BD every other day until you get pos opk or blood surge, then swap to every day. As for dryness preseed does wonders :)

I second the Preseed. I'm a fan.

so it appears this is af! I can't believe my lp was only 9 days!! Not sure if i want to continue clomid now

In some cases it is supposed to make LP longer in others shorter.. but AF so soon seems wrong... you said you started spotting on CD9 right?, which days did you take clomid? I would call my doctor and ask... this was your first cycle right? are they monitoring you? (scans or blood tests)

I actually fully started af 9dpo. I take it 3-7 and I am not being monitored at all. I'm now on day 2 of af so I need to make my mind up quick if I should take it again. Dr says its fine, my body just might be adjusting, but I would hate for this to happen again.

My doctor has me on Progesterone from 3 dpo until 12 dpo. That might help lengthen it?

What dpo or cd are u supposto have blood work done to check if u o'ed or not after taking clomid?

They can do a cd 21/ 7 dpo progesterone blood test to confirm Ovulation

Thats what I was thinking but what if you dont O until cd 19 or so? Im on cd 14 and no O yet. I have taken a million opk's with no clear positives but today I am feeling really bloated and a nagging pain in my ovary area all over not one side or the other. Its like I cant stand my pants to be pushing in on that area. Has anyone else had this?

I didn't get a positive OPK w/Clomid until CD21.

hey all,

I got my hopsital appointment to start provera and clomid on the 12th March, after waiting 6 months im sooo excited but im wondering... when you all first started it did u have like an initial consultation and more tests or did they put u straight on it?

Thanks

x

She did an ultrasound to make sure that I didn't have cysts and ran some blood tests to make sure I didn't have anything else going on.

Ok Dumb Question but what is Preseed?

Hi ladies can I join in? This is such a huge thread I've tried to read up but I think I will just start from here & get to know you as I go along. I'm on my 1st cycle of Clomid, taking it days 2-6 I'm on day 5 today.
My Dr advised us not to use OPK's but I really want to because if I don't know when I Ov'd how will I know if AF is late?!
If any of you use opk's what day do you start testing?
I normally use CB digital & have 9 tests left over from last month
Good luck eveyone x

I started on cd 9, only because pre-clomid I had a pos on cd 10. Didn't get a pos until cd 12 &13. But didn't get ov pains until cd 15.

Pre seed is a lubricant that is sperm friendly!

So I got a faint :bfp: at 7dpo..!!! Im not going to get my hopes up yet because I have to see it darker... My fingers are crossed!!! Apart of me wants to :happydance: but the other part says slow down and wait it out..lol

So I got a faint :bfp: at 7dpo..!!! Im not going to get my hopes up yet because I have to see it darker... My fingers are crossed!!! Apart of me wants to :happydance: but the other part says slow down and wait it out..lol

:happydance: Congrats!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Yay good luck!!

How do you guys feel when you are ovulating. I have the worst tension headaches when I assume I am ovulating. I still am not seeing any cervical mucus or discharge, and my temperature has been constant there was no dips or spikes. Ugh I hate this. Today is CD 16. I tracked my last two periods and the calendar calculated my average Cycle length as 36 days. I am just confused out my mind and about ready to give up....

Hopefully I get a brighter pos ladies. I am going to wait til Friday to test again. I will keep u ladies posted :)

Me and my fiance have been together for almost 4 yrs. we had a mc last yr :cry:
my hubby wants to try again, ever since my mc i dont ovulate. im put on clomid tomorrow i will start my first try 100mg 3-7 this is the first time in 4months i ovulate. im young. im 20 and my fiance is 24. what are my chances of having multiples if my mom has a set of fraternal twins and my aunt has 2 sets and my moms aunt has 4sets? of course they had theirs all naturally with no fertility drugs. since im young will the clomid work well??
Thank you for you answers?
im hoping i only have to go through once cycle of clomid and it will work :cry:

wanybaby1 - did you :test: again?

Smh...Ahh - as for twins there is no dead set answer to that. Sounds like you already have the chance of twins in your family but I know in a lot of cases it skips a generation.(my grandmother was a twin, none of her kids had twins but my cousin had twins, for example)
It also matters what your heritage is, as black people and natives are more likely to have twins than caucasians appareny.
Another thing is if you are hyperstimulated enough to create more than one egg, more eggs will increase your chances. They say that with a stimulated IUI cycle with multiple follicles the chance is about 30%.
In regards to clomid the chance of twins is usually only increased by 4-6% max.
Hope I've helped :)

i just started my first round of clomid today 100mg days 3-7. is it supposed to dissolve really fast and chalky. it numbed my tongue and taste nasty lol

Happy valentines ladies! Fxd for me that fmu tomorrow will make more obvious what is very very very faint today![-o<[-o<

Kel21 - you too? Woo hoo. Luck!!!

Yeah clomid tasted nasty for me too, the key is to swallow it as fast as you can without swooshing around liquid with it. It's an art form :)

wanybaby1 - did you :test: again?

Smh...Ahh - as for twins there is no dead set answer to that. Sounds like you already have the chance of twins in your family but I know in a lot of cases it skips a generation.(my grandmother was a twin, none of her kids had twins but my cousin had twins, for example)
It also matters what your heritage is, as black people and natives are more likely to have twins than caucasians appareny.
Another thing is if you are hyperstimulated enough to create more than one egg, more eggs will increase your chances. They say that with a stimulated IUI cycle with multiple follicles the chance is about 30%.
In regards to clomid the chance of twins is usually only increased by 4-6% max.
Hope I've helped :)

No not yet. I want to hold off until Friday but I just might do another test tomorrow with fmu because then I will be 9 dpo and if it's not tremendously darker maybe it is a bit more clear than the first one. Fxd and hoping for a great outcome...

Hi All, I hope I have put this in the right place, I am sorry if not. I am on 50 mg of clomid and this is my 4th cycle (with a break after the first 3 cycles) I am currently on day 23 of a normal 26 day cycle and feeling very nervous and confused!! I have had lots of cramps and strange tummy feelings this month, feeling very tired and been grumpy, plus very hungry and disturbed sleep, with hot flushes. I am not sure whether to feel hopeful this month or whether my symptoms are just the clomid? As I had cramps with the other rounds of the drug, I am just so confused. This month I had follicle tracking which my consultant was very pleased with how things were, the follicles were a good size and the lining a good thickness, I am pretty certain I ovulated when he scheduled me to. I have had a blood test to see if I did ovulate, but too soon for results yet. The whole wait till when my AF is driving me mad, I keep reading stuff on the internet and going from being hopeful to thinking I am reading far too much into it all only to get disappointed. I do not know whether to just wait for my due day of AF or test now, so confused!! Help please! xx

Oh my gosh all these BFP is wonderful! I hope the rest of us follow soon.
I hate the taste of clomid it makes me gag, really hate swallow 4 pills a day last month. I wonder if the FS will have me continue at that dose or what. Happy Valentines day gals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->