The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I did somethingnreally bad today ladies...I broke down and tested :dohh: of course it was a bfn so now I don't know how I'm feeling anymore. I think I'm either 10-11dpo and yesterday I had af like cramping but today nothing. I really really hope it was just too soon to test :cry:

I did somethingnreally bad today ladies...I broke down and tested :dohh: of course it was a bfn so now I don't know how I'm feeling anymore. I think I'm either 10-11dpo and yesterday I had af like cramping but today nothing. I really really hope it was just too soon to test :cry:

10-11dpo is definitely early... When I got my bfp before it was 12dpo and I'd gotten a bfn the day before. Fx for you!!!

10-11dpo is definitely early... When I got my bfp before it was 12dpo and I'd gotten a bfn the day before. Fx for you!!!

Thanks, that still gives me some hope hearing that. I took the "relaxed" approach this cycle and I had no symptoms so I thought for sure this was it. Still hoping. I told dh if we don't get our bfp this month, next month I am not using opk's...we are just going to baby dance every other day. Still praying we won't need too and my bfp is just around the corner. How are you doing? Any symptoms?

I think I'm 2dpo but not positive... I got a positive OPK on Thurs night and I think I o'd on Fri, but last time it took me 4 days to o after my positive OPK. I also had a temp spike Sat, but last time my temp went up before my positive OPK. All of my signs point to having o'd but we're not going to take any chances and keep on dtd daily until my scan on Thurs. Today my nipples were sensitive, which is normally a post-o symptom for me, and I've been really bloated. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I don't want to be negative either. I'll be 12dpo on my birthday, so I'm hoping for a pretty good birthday present!

Fx for you!!! It's still early, you're not out yet!

I am using clomid for the 2nd time. First time I got a follicle size 18mm. I was told to go back and BD. This time, my follicie is 25mm. I was told to abandon the cycle as my follicle is too big. I got very confused as I read forums and articles online that 25mm is a viable size. My doctor asked me to do IVF instead. My hubby and I want to conceive naturally as the prob is my eggs cant mature on their own.

Jess- I done 3 rounds last year and now done one round this year which is my final round. Next cycle I will be on holiday so when we come back the next cycle will be injectables...
I ovulated late on my first roun don't worry too much might just be a late o, if not they may up your dose next cycle did you take 50mg? I need to pass through the other thread, finding it hard to keep up with all the threads I belong to!

Hope1489- yes may be too early don't loose hope not everyone sees lines that early :dust:

Stayhopeful- I hope you get a bday :bfp: :dust:

Babyslew- my fs would be happy with a 25mm follicle- every doc/fs is different, maybe have a word for other options with your doc hun gl

I am using clomid for the 2nd time. First time I got a follicle size 18mm. I was told to go back and BD. This time, my follicie is 25mm. I was told to abandon the cycle as my follicle is too big. I got very confused as I read forums and articles online that 25mm is a viable size. My doctor asked me to do IVF instead. My hubby and I want to conceive naturally as the prob is my eggs cant mature on their own.

I have a 22mm follicle and a 28mm follicle this time, my doctor did think they were big but told us to bd anyway. I think it depends on the doctor.

Thanks scerena :hugs:i
I haven't started the clomid yet, I'm waiting for this cycle to end......its taking forever!
When I do start it will be 50mg on cd5-9

I think you need to have a discussion with your doc. His vision of IVF and yours of naturally conceiving are not matching up. He needs to remember he is there to aid you in your choices and make recommendations based on your preferences. To jump to IVF just like that sounds fishy to me. There are many other steps to take before then, most with pregnancy naturally occurring within the body. 25mm is fine in my docs eyes as well. I got pregnant in a cycle of a 30mm. This last time they were in the 20-26 range. Some docs do worry about overripe follicles, but if this is the case I would ask him to provide you medical studies which prove this, as I personally have become pregnant twice now proving otherwise. If he is so concerned with the size becoming too large then there is the option to take an HCG trigger shot to cause you to ovulate when it's at an ideal size. Good luck. Is there other factors that are making him suggest IVF?

I have a quick question hoping someone can help me. I am suppose to take my clomid on day five through nine starting from the first day I see blood. I took provera to start my period and on Saturday there was blood when I wiped. Since then the only time I see blood is when I wipe. Usually pink once was a little brown ( sorry tmi). Today is the third day like this so should I count Saturday as day one the ? Thank you hope someone can help.

Hey Ladies,

Just checking in - hope everyone is ok and feeling positive!

AF is due on Friday so i'm just waiting to see if the witch appears. Hate the wait but worth it if I get a BFP!

Love & Luck

C
x

Good Morning, I haven't been on in a while because I was trying to chill during this stupid TWW. Well today I am 14dpiui and no AF and :bfn:. My stomach isn't cramping like AF but feels irritated with my pants across it and feels like the aftermath of situps. I have been "feeling" preg but I am also on Progesterone supp. I have sore nips, nausea, serious fatigue, frequent urination and bm (sorry tmi). I know these could all be from the progesterone so I'm just a little down. I can't imagine why it didn't take if that's the case because everything was fine with me and DH only had low morph that improved since last SA or why is it taking so long to get a bfp on hpt?!!! I'm told by Dr to wait it out and stop the progesterone and that AF may show her ugly face in a few days or may end up being a bfp!!

They don't do a beta for you? That's odd. Usually they do as they don't want you to stop progesterone unless it's for sure bfn. Good luck, don't let symptom spotting get ya! Your right progesterone does it to you.

They don't do a beta for you? That's odd. Usually they do as they don't want you to stop progesterone unless it's for sure bfn. Good luck, don't let symptom spotting get ya! Your right progesterone does it to you.

I was kind of baffled that they didn't say to come on in and do the beta. They made it seem like AF will be on the way! That really made me feel discouraged. I know some ppl don't get a bfp until like 17dpo so I'm hanging in there til the ugly broad shows up! lol It's also hard to really say when I am late because my cycles have been flip flopping from 24-28 days. I know for sure when I O because of bad cramping and we tested before and after the IUI.

ary32- I would suggest taking your temp every day if you dont already I would be lost if I didnt as opks can mess us around sometimes- still do opks but confirm your positive with you temps etc- just my opinion but up to you :)

:dust: ladies
Scerena : I am taking my temps but to be honest that just looks like a roller coaster. I am on CD 16 and no confirmed +. Either way just to be save we are :sex: every other day.

Thanks for the advice and I will def keep doing both. Best wishes!

I had the samething happen to me for a few months with opk lines would be getting darker and then disappear. I found that I usually o later in the cycle cd 17-21 they would get dark again closer to when I would o and then as dark as control I never got one darker. I also started using clear blue opks the ones with smiley faces made it less stressful.

Jme84: I'm glad im not the only one with strange opk results. I am on CD16 and still no positive but I am staying positive and hoping I do ovulate even if its late. Atleast the clomid would be working. I might just switch over to clear blue because it def sounds easier. Best wishes to you!

You could always call for beta test.

Lord, I just called the Dr again, asking about the beta and they, then, said just sit and wait about a week before they send me for a beta. :grr: Soooo I'm supposed to wait it out?!!! I'm upset, my stomach hurts, I'm losing my faith because of that and I now have a headache.:growlmad: DH is asking me do I see anything everytime I go to the bathroom. I don't know if I want to be mad, sad or stay positive. I'm kinda a mixture. :wacko: DH says if this didn't work this time then we are definitely doing the IUI a second time!

I am sorry what a pain. I wish more health care providers were more understanding, and realize that when we are ttc we are going crazy! Hang in there.

wanted to check in see how everyone is doing
I am CD14 and still no + on OPK
I have been very nausea on CD10-13 which I didnt have last month, I also have been more tired. I have been having some O pains not bad, just they kind where u feel something all the time (if that makes sense)...tugging feeling maybe...idk but 1st started on the left and was the left for a day or so then yesterday it started on the right as well, but more on the left this evening. dry mouth past few days, hot flashes, and last night kept waking up in sweat. No tender breast....soooooo Idk what to think since I didnt O last month! fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->