The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Morning all! Sorry I didnt reply in the end last night I started doing the house work at stupid o'clock lol! :wacko:

turboturtle- how come you will have a 2 week period? And yep I'm ok thank you :) yes time to plan bd'ing- we tend do to bd every other day anyway but always better when youre fertile! :thumbup:

Lily7- did af show???? at least you have finished provera now and might be able to start clomid within the next few days :happydance:

prettynpink- tell me about it if im not out with pregnant people everywhere I turn on the tv and someones pregnant lol but our time will come :)
Good news about your results though :) but what an idiot of a nurse!

:dust:
xx

Morning Scerena, I was so sure she would, I am confused, Okay this might be a little tmi but when i went to the loo and wiped the wee on the tp was a little discoloured but it is only when there is wee there to wipe if that makes sense? this was last night so I thought she was coming but this morning nothing, I went to the loo there now to check and I sort of skimmed my cervix with tp and there was the tinyiest bit of red, I mean tiny tiny tiny!!! Nothing that would warrant it to be called CD1, don't know where af is!

How are you?

x

Hey Everyone

Check out the link to another thread on here, it's just for fun, my prediction is below! x

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...me-zaritska-baby-prediction-free-fun-lol.html

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and curly auburn hair.

Aw well hopefully af comes later or by tomorrow hun :) not long now!

Im ok thanks, might start using my opk's later lol I'm bored with not taking my pills or testing I need to poas lol!

I looked at that thread yesterday I'm going to get a Prediction I think lol some ladies were told they we gna have like 13/14lb babies lol but it's a bit of fun :)
Xx

Here I mine :)

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and barely there black hair.

I hope I don't have a 35 hour labour :( lol x

hi ladies
:)

ga i dont think i wna do that prediction thing. im so superstisous (ok i cnt spell) i will believe whatever it says lol

scerena - how r u hun? ive only bd'd once this month ! shocking i know but after my scan on monday i just dont see the point . im so down i cant bring myself to.
i have another scan tmz morning to check on my follies tho. hopefully im just gonna be O late.

Lily - could be inplantation bleeding?!!lets hope

xx

Hey holi :)
Hun you should still bed as your follicles may have grown :) how long ago was your last scan? I've got mine Monday I'm not expecting anything good to be said lol when they do it- but fx'd yours have grown!- you should try bd tonight just incase...
I'm ok thanks same old with me lol
Xx

Scerena - 35 hours!!! I know some of the predictions are so random with the labour and the weight of the baby, but yeah it is just for a laugh! I know what you mean, its just a waiting game now for you, I would be a bit of a poas - aholic aswell! It can't hurt! lol

Holi - No, not implantation bleeding, I just finished a course of prover to induce my af, good luck for tomorrow

xx

And I hate waiting lol!
But I will start paid to occupy myself looool!
I want you af to hurry so you an get started :)
Xx

Lily - sorry i so knew that! ahah ignore me. oh lets hope it is the start for u then

scerena - yeh im gonna def bd tonight. whether he likes it or not really lol my scan was monday and my follies were only 7mm - 10mm big but, i got some cramping yday so i took an opk but was only a faint like def not a positive. and ive been cramping again today. but got my scan tmz at 8am.
what cd will u b on monday ? xx

Oh so they may Have grown u prob just ovulate late :)
I will be cd13 as my cd 11 falls on the weekend so had to wait until the Monday.
They think I may even ovulate late and I'm gna have more scans this month they said as I MIGHT need help releasing the egg they said but they gna see as my body might take well to the 100mg so fx'd.
Your follicles aren't too bad I think mine were only up to 8/9 o think last cycle and if ur getting cramping maybe you might ovulate soon Hun
Xx
X

oh i really hope so :) ill test again later

what would they do to help u release the egg like a trigger shot?

xx

Dear all,

Can I join this thread as well? I'm ttc baby #2 and had taken clomid too this cycle. Am at cd8 now! Exciting:)
Conceived my first child using clomid too!
Hope we can be in the tww together, badly need some buddies , hehe

I'm not sure what they will give me holi? They said to discuss it at next appointment after they've seen the scan
Mszila- of course you can join :) I'm cd9! So we are well close in cycles! Is this your first round?
X

Hello all you lovely ladies! Busy again with work but will hopefully get chance to read through the posts tonight! Quick update from me - Have been given an appointment with my FS 28th July so I think they will do an ovary scan and see what's going on then prescribe me more Clomid because I don't have any left!!!

This round I'd used some left over from 2 years ago and still - opk so not holding out much hope. Maybe my body is playing up since the m/c! I maybe shouldn't have even bothered having a go with the Clomid since my m/c but anyway anything was worth a shot x

Welcome mszila I hope you are just as lucky this time around

Don't apologise Holi, its so hard to keep track on what's going on with everyone on this thread! It moves so fast lol good luck for tomorrow morning, I hope they have grown some more and that's what you cramps were.

Scerena - I know I want af to hurry up and then not show her face for the next nine months! Lol have you poas yet?

Doapdesign - I would have done the same as you given half a chance, don't worry about your internal scan, it sounds worse than it is

Xx

lily - thanks hun. me too :) im praying im just gonna O really late.

Mzsila - HI :D after how many cycles did u conceive first time round. do u ahve pcos?

scerena - oh well def keep u us posted what they say, its odd they wont let u do more than 3. im allowed 3 more cycles on 150mg so that wud make me around 9 cycles

xxx

Just for the fun of it, here's today's opk! I gotta say this is the darkest line I've ever had up to now with on of those IC's but I'm still not taking it as a pos obvously! I'm on CD 22 BAH!

https://img15.imageshack.us/img15/744/005bdy.jpg

Good morning ladies! Everyone is getting closer. I wish we had a group calendar so I could see where everyone is. I think Holi and doapdesign are closest to o, right? Anyone else? So exciting! I think I'm a little behind Scerena and Lily as far as Provera and what not.

Scerena- I figured a two week af since I started so early on Provera and it doesn't seem like it wants to stop. After 18 months not having one I think I'm just gonna tough this one out and let it takes its course. I'm hoping August will be our month (would be a great bday present). So do I count Saturday as CD1 even though I was still taking provera??

Welcome mszila!

Fx for all you gals!

Good morning ladies!!

This thread is so exciting!!

TurboTurtle80- I think a group calendar would be lovely! Wish we could do that some how:) I am on cd8 today! What about you?

daopdesign- that opk looks darker than the other one you posted:) Maybe you are having late ovulation?? Last cycle I did not get a positive till cd23!! Don't count yourself out yet!!:) I did an opk this morning and it is darker than I ever thought it would be at cd8 and now I am confused:(

Holi2459- Just wanted to say hi and good luck on your scan tomorrow!!:)

Lily7- Hello! What cd are you on today?? I did that prediction yesterday!! It told me I was gonna have a little girl with a 3 hour labor and she will weight 14 pounds 7 oz!!! I know that is not ture:haha:

scerena- Hi! I hope that I catch you on here today! Have you done an opk yet?? I just did one this morning and it is darker than I thought it would be on cd8... hmmm I wonder if I am gonna ovulate really early.. I am still having the twinges on my left side

mszila- welcome!! I am on cd8 also! This is my first round of clomid. What mg are you taking??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->