The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Yay sound like youre about to ovulate teddybearpug! gl and keep bd'ing :)
Post your opk's do they look positive or nearly positive?
xx

Yay sound like youre about to ovulate teddybearpug! gl and keep bd'ing :)
Post your opk's do they look positive or nearly positive?
xx

they're getting close i think. I'm still doing the digital too and its negative, but i'm pretty sure i have a little longer. will post pics later!

I used the clearblue smiley face OPK I got the : ) Monday am (CD17) We bd'd on CD 9 11 14 16 17. I'm going to try and hold off doing a preg test as long as I can. I tested early last month and almost drove myself crackers!

Does anyone else experience alot of bloating whilst on clomid? My stomach is starting to go down now but for the past week has been very swollen - not ideal when bd-ing lol!!

xx

[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/img0141hy.jpg/][IMG]https://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2901/img0141hy.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

right ladies.. the top one is todays, like 3 hours ago and the bottom one is yesterdays. its obv a completely different colour .. what do u all think ?xx

teddybearplug - i go for a scan tomorrow too ,to check mine again (i went on monday and they were still small) so keep me updated on ur scan :)

Looking great!
POSITIVE hun!
woooooop get bd'ing!

and hay1984- I get a bloated stomach a lot but think thats cause of my pcos... youve been bd'ing alot which is good!

That what I wanted to ask you ladies- we bd every other day but I was wondering if when you get a nearly positive opk wether you should bed everyday for a few days? What do you all think?

xx

holi-that looks positive!! Good luck on your appt tomorrow! I hope its good news!

Scerena-i stay on the schedule of every other day until i get the real positive, then i try to do it 3 days in a row. Alot times it ends up being only the +opk and day after.

thanks ladies, i just did another one using a different brand ( those ones in the pic above are superdrugs )here is a pic of it...coz it looks so different from the others. does anyone else use two different brands and get different results ??? x x

[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/img0142wd.jpg/][IMG]https://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5448/img0142wd.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I used the clearblue smiley face OPK I got the : ) Monday am (CD17) We bd'd on CD 9 11 14 16 17. I'm going to try and hold off doing a preg test as long as I can. I tested early last month and almost drove myself crackers!

Does anyone else experience alot of bloating whilst on clomid? My stomach is starting to go down now but for the past week has been very swollen - not ideal when bd-ing lol!!

xx

i dont really notice bloating, but i have put on about 7 pounds since i started clomid :growlmad: Your BD days look great!! When do you test?

thanks teddybearpug!
Holi- the superdrug ones are definately positive! I would test with both tests tomorrow and see what you get? I have no idea why the other one is so light?- did you use the same urine?x

Here our my opk's up until today. The one on the very top is from walgreens, just their generic brand. It has good coloring! The rest are from the internet..Wondfo. the colors don't seem as good. What do you think?

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 13
scerena & daopdesign- I got mine off of ebay.. I paid around $18 for 100 of them! I have them coming out my ears! lol I don't think I should buy anymore rite now seeing as I also have 2 boxes of cbfm sticks and 2 boxes of cbd sticks! lol But I would like to try a different brand of ICs with the thicker handles.. I shall see if I can resist!
I am going to take another one this evening.. So I will post a picture of that one too!
Think positive ladies and Good Luck:)

TeddyBearPug- I am so glad you posted that!!! I am using the same brand wondfo ( but mine have green handles..??) and although i did get a positive last cycle (the pic is my avatar) I kind of disappointed with them! And I bought 100 of those stupid things lol
Your top test looks really good!!

Holi2459- Your superdrug test looks positive!! What brand is the other one?? looks like wondfo brand too??

prettynpink- do not buy anymore lol you have plenty!!!

Teddybearpug- Its a nice colour on the top one- maybe it was stronger on cd10? and got lighter meaning u may have ovulated maybe? Im not too sure...
x

Ok ladies!!! post your cd1 date so TurboTurtle80 can add you to the calendar!!! I want to see everyone dates:):):)

I'm on my third day of my first round of Clomid, 50mg. Brand new to the TTC world. :thumbup:

hey happycloud welcome!
what days are you taking your clomid on?
x

Ok ladies!!! post your cd1 date so TurboTurtle80 can add you to the calendar!!! I want to see everyone dates:):):)

Thanks PrettynPink! Also, if anyone has a gmail account that would like to help me keep up on the updates I'd be happy to add you to edit the calendar. Or if you'd like to add your own updates, just send me your email. So far its nice to see who's close to who and what appointments we all have!

happycloud - Welcome! I added your status. I'll PM you the link to the calendar.

Hello! Just got my script for CLOMID 50 to start next cycle days 3-7. Excited, but nervous. Any risk of birth defects or anything with this drug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->