The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

HI ladies,

Thought I would join this board. I have today started my 3rd round of clomid. I have pcos, high testostorone. Been told I ovulate the result of bloods was 24. However, the CBFM tells me I never ovulate.

Anyway, so I am now taking 1500mg of metformin, and 150mg clomid days 2-6. Last month of this then onto IVF!

The clomid has played havoc on me, Ive cried over everything. My poor DH! I cried in tesco the other day because I wanted fresh basil and they had sold out and offered dry as an alternative!

Hey Hannah- welcome!
I too have pcos!
Fx'd for you that you get your bfp this month and don't have to have ivf hun x

hi Hannah, welcome :) dont worry i cry all the time !im on round 6 of clomid 150mg now, only O once.

scerena - thank u for the link i just ordered the planning a pregnancy booklet :)

is there anyone else in here around my CD - im cd14 , u all seem to be so early on :)
xx

I'm cd11! I hate all this so much. Feeling fed up and like I can't really be bothered this month.

That's ok holi- is everything ok? And I sent you an inbox message have you read it?

Hey beanhunter- aw I know I get that feeling sometimes go and buy yourself something that's what I do when I'm down lol! But fx'd for you let's work towards these bf's :)
X

i buy myself something new everyday lol i have a problem LOL

yeh im good scerena i just mailed u bk :)

Beanhunter - I know how u feel i had my hopes so high for this month and its all gone sh*t lol i just feel like not bothering and waiting for next month
i hope u start feeling abit happiar :D

xx

Guys need ur help.... been to the loo twice today.and both times ive seen EWCM and for the past hour ive been cramping so bad, lasting about 20 secs each time but on and off for the past hour or so.

if u can remember from my prevous post i had a scan monday where she told me my follies werent big enough. can they grow in the space of 2 days? coz im getting all the signs of O and i dont wna miss it x

I think that sounds promising holli and would def bd tonight! I'm not getting scanned but started getting some twinges today so think I'll prob o later this week.

agh i will try. my bf is going training tonight (boxing) and he doesnt get home till nearly 10pm and hes always so tired, but ive told him i think i may be O. and im gna do an opk in like an hour. i'll post a pic! :)

what dosage r u on beanhunter? dd

Good Morning Ladies!!

I wasn't on here much yesterday, so I am trying to catch up on the new posts:)

But I just wanted to say that today I take my last clomid pills!!!!:):) I am so excited to see if it worked!

I have started to experience a few symptoms, unfortunately, but nothing to bad.. Last night I had my first ever "clomid" hot flash!!!!! YUCK!! It was horrible! I have never experienced a hot flush like that before! Its like I was sweating within minutes, stripped down to nothing and still had to go outside to get relief!!:rofl: DP sat there and laughed at me! Not very nice:grr::haha: Anyways, another symptom I am still having is twitches/throbbing in my abdomen on the left side and mild headaches.. Is anyone else experiencing anything similar to this??

just wanted to say good luck prettynpink29 and the hot flush!! at least you know it's affecting you! :) I had hot flushes but not until like 3 cycles in x

100mg. My consultant only starts on that dose. It's my 2nd cycle of 3 then back to fs in oct if no joy. I hate all the waiting.
Maybe try before he goes training? I
I made my hubby bd last month before he did night shifts :blush:

daopdesign- Thank You!!! I hope it means its working too:)
How are you today? Any more opk pictures yet?:) I have been waiting:)

I just don't see the point! I'm testing everyday around 3pm and the line is there, probably darker than a faint but still not a true + !! CD21 for me today so I don't know what's going on. Part of me thinks I have already OV and part of me thinks I could be having a late one, who knows! My mind set is kinda waiting for :witch: to come in a couple of weeks. If not then I'll just start Provera again xxx

I just don't see the point! I'm testing everyday around 3pm and the line is there, probably darker than a faint but still not a true + !! CD21 for me today so I don't know what's going on. Part of me thinks I have already OV and part of me thinks I could be having a late one, who knows! My mind set is kinda waiting for :witch: to come in a couple of weeks. If not then I'll just start Provera again xxx

I understand what you mean.. I had what seemed to be almost positives for 3 months.. I though that TTC was just gonna be carefree, relaxing and fun... Man did I learn my lesson after the first month:dohh:
Well weather you already OV or are waiting to OV, I just hope this is it for you!!! :dust:

I understand what you mean.. I had what seemed to be almost positives for 3 months.. I though that TTC was just gonna be carefree, relaxing and fun... Man did I learn my lesson after the first month:dohh:
Well weather you already OV or are waiting to OV, I just hope this is it for you!!! :dust:

My time will come, that's how you need to look at TTC! There's no point getting down about not getting a super dooper strong +or thinking maybe I didn't ovulate - my body will do it eventually, as long as it's this year I'm cool with that LOL X

Good Morning Ladies!!

I wasn't on here much yesterday, so I am trying to catch up on the new posts:)

But I just wanted to say that today I take my last clomid pills!!!!:):) I am so excited to see if it worked!

I have started to experience a few symptoms, unfortunately, but nothing to bad.. Last night I had my first ever "clomid" hot flash!!!!! YUCK!! It was horrible! I have never experienced a hot flush like that before! Its like I was sweating within minutes, stripped down to nothing and still had to go outside to get relief!!:rofl: DP sat there and laughed at me! Not very nice:grr::haha: Anyways, another symptom I am still having is twitches/throbbing in my abdomen on the left side and mild headaches.. Is anyone else experiencing anything similar to this??

Oh that doesn't sound fun....but I wish I had that. I finished my first 50mg clomid cycle and had no side affects AT ALL! Seriously makes me think it had no affect. But just got to wait it out.....see if my temp takes a jump. So sick of waiting!!!

Hey all!

Prettynpink- yay you've finished your pills :) so have I hope I ovulate this cycle but not getting my hopes up again! Gl Hun!

Daopdesign- aw I hope you have ovulated and just missed your surge on the opk's hun do you have bloodwork/scans done?

Justwantababy- don't think that as I had loads of side effects last month was sure it must be working and I didn't ovulate- then they upped my dosage this month and I have had no side effects- so I don't think side effects means it's worked or it hasn't hun.
X

Thanks Scarena, lovely of you to say. :hugs: I'm just a bit fed up today.

I'm just so glad I've got u girls....makes such a difference to have people to share with. You all deserve a massive bunch of baby dust!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"