The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Remucar, I've been on clomid for a few months. I've never had a problem O but I do have a blocked tube so my doc put me on it so this way I could produce follies from my good side. You may want to call our doc to confirm that everything's ok & find out why they put you on clomid. good luck

I have just taken what is hopefully my last dose of Clomid ever again!! I go i on Monday for my scan. I will get my trigger then. Has anybody had it? Does it hurt? I am a big baby when it comes to shots. :rofl:

I have just taken what is hopefully my last dose of Clomid ever again!! I go i on Monday for my scan. I will get my trigger then. Has anybody had it? Does it hurt? I am a big baby when it comes to shots. :rofl:

You won't even feel it. I promise. good luck! :happydance:

Well on to cycle three of clomid for me. Witch flew in bright and early this morning

Round 3 for me too ladies ugh I wish I could fast forward time!! Cd2 today :(

Looks like a lot of us are on 3rd cycle of Clomid!! 3 times the charm!!

Is that 10 dpo? Some ppl get a positive at 10, but 11 or 12 is more common.
Feeling that urge? :test: lol

I can understand that. I had months where I didn't test at all, and ones where I started early, or ones where I waited till 13dpo.
I'm not sure what's worse, seeing a negative or waiting and wondering. The last round I was going crazy so I tested at 11dpo. Got a faint pos, second guessed and kept testing, believed it two days later and kept testing till i had it confirmed. 5 tests total :)
Eventually I just felt better testing as even if it was neg I just told myself it was too early and I'll try again tomorrow or the next day.

I can understand that. I had months where I didn't test at all, and ones where I started early, or ones where I waited till 13dpo.
I'm not sure what's worse, seeing a negative or waiting and wondering. The last round I was going crazy so I tested at 11dpo. Got a faint pos, second guessed and kept testing, believed it two days later and kept testing till i had it confirmed. 5 tests total :)
Eventually I just felt better testing as even if it was neg I just told myself it was too early and I'll try again tomorrow or the next day.

I'm exactly the same! :test::test::test:

Then I just tell myself it's too early when it's neg :D

Haha Teasel, we are kindred spirits :)

WhisperofHope- really? I've never had a false positive and I used Internet cheapies too.

I am having mild stabbing pains in my left ovary-ish area..lol I am going to test in the morning. Someone on another thread just got her BFP and she is 11DPO and it was on a digital :happydance:

Awesome news Never2late and Teasel, lots of BABYDUST to you both +*+*+*+*+*+*, I have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->