The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

i also take the generic form. i pay nothing for it. i get generic drugs free. my insurance covered most of my hsg when i had it. i owe 60 dollars...i don't think that's too bad. it payed for my ultrasounds when i had them done, because they used the dx of amenorrhea and anovulation.

HI. I was reading your story on here at beginning... just wonderin your background? how long you tried, if twins were from clomid,what you had done. Hope you don't mind me asking. I start my first round tomorrow and pray that it works for me. I also had an HSG april 30th (& I am super jealou of your ins. bc mine was 1000+ and I have to pay for my meds etc I am soo tired of trying. :cry:

You will all be joining me soon! It's thrilling being over halfway already. Seems like yesterday I tested positive.

You will all be joining me soon! It's thrilling being over halfway already. Seems like yesterday I tested positive.

are you writing to me?! lol I so hope you are, I hope someone has some faith that it'll happen for me

Anybody had AF like cramps with Clomid before O? I just took my last dose of Clomid last night and now, have AF like cramps.

Happy almost Friday, ladies!

Round 2 of Chlomid was a bust for me, starting round 3 of 100mg day 5 - 9 tomorrow. I'm feeling like June is my month. The best birthday present in the world would be a positive! :happydance:

*fingers crossed* and good luck to all!

Anybody had AF like cramps with Clomid before O? I just took my last dose of Clomid last night and now, have AF like cramps.

I did but not while I was taking Clomid, they started 2-3 days after (on this round),and last round which was round 2 for me they started bout 5 days after last pill

im 11 dpo today at just cd 26:happydance: clomid defo helps with ov

That's great!! hope you caught that egg! :happydance:

Btw I'm just wondering any of you girls had cramping from taking clomid? I have been having a wee bit of cramping also my sex drive is driving me crazyyyyyyy!! I usually have a high one but my dh said this is ridiculous! :blush: I'm just can't get enough. We bd'd last night 4 times and I still wanted more. :cloud9:
It's gonna be a nice couple of days ahead...good thing we have a long bank holiday weekend.

mrswemyss - It will happen! **Positive vibes and baby dust your way!**

GalvanBaby - I've never had any cramps around Otime. Makes me think that I'm not Oing. If your pain is bad you should speak to your doc. You could be overstimulating :S Lets hope this is the last one :)

katiekapow - Third round's a charm!! Baby dust and fx for you :D

WhisperOfHope - When are you going to start testing? Super fingers crossed!!!

lilyannabella - Never had cramping, not a bit :-/ Enjoy the bank holiday! It's a good job the sun's gone in!! :D

Baby dust to all!! XxX

Mrs whemyss- I'm writing to you all. Sometimes it takes longer, or a different path than we expect, but I see it as part of our story. I think you will all get here, it's just a matter of finding what works for you. For me it was 50mg dose of clomid days 3-7 and IUI. I guess my DH's boys just need that head start, and more eggies to aim for?

GalvinBaby- I too had cramps before o. It more felt like in my ovaries. It was like the clomid stimulated them into action. It was more cramp like closer to o, as I think I was sore due to more follies being large and ready to pop!

I took two rounds of Clomid to concieve my first child (a daughter who is almost two). I am now pregnant with my second naturally and I just really feel like I have twins. I have two friends who ended up with twins the second time after taking Clomid the first time. Is this even possible? Would a fertility drug I took over two years ago have effect on this pregnancy? The reason that I ask is that my belly is HUGE. I have not had any weight gain (I have actually lost two pounds due to severe morning sickness) so I know it isn't from overeating or being unhealthy. I seriously look like I am five months pregnant. I know people say they are larger with the second but this is crazy. I am tall so I hide weight well and I have been wearing maternity clothes since 8 weeks... Also, I swear I am feeling movement. I know it isn't possible to feel movement this early but I just know that it isn't gas or anything else. Anyone heard anything about this little Clomid myth?

I know lots of ladies who get twins on second or third pregnancies, but nothing to do with clomid use in the past. This is generally an age thing, as you get older, your body is more likely to release more than one egg at once. Also if the twins are identical then even if you took clomid it wouldn't have caused that as it comes from single egg. I'm no expert but I've never heard of that link being made. When do you have an ultrasound? And what were your beta numbers?

Any of you have strange food cravings on clomid...first month I was craving grits and had to have it every day...then on second cycle I do not remember any cravings...this month I am craving jalapeño peppers...I want them on anything...even now as I am typing this my mouth is watering...o yea my cravings happen in TWW...

I crave everything cheese1 Quesadillas, grilled cheese, nachos. Anything with cheese. I used to crave chocolate around AF, but now it is cheese!! Odd, but healthier and delicous!!

Just got a prescription for my first round of clomid. :) They pulled blood to check my estrogen levels first, so i'm supposed to call on Monday to find out if I can go ahead with provera and then clomid, CD 3-7 is what my OBGYN suggests. :)

They ultrasounded my ovaries in the office, and on one ovary, I had EIGHT follicles, all at around the same level of maturity, and only a 4mm lining. I'm worried that if I take the clomid....how many of those EIGHT follicles will mature??? lol

CD 10 on from Clomid CD 3-7. I hope to ovulate in the next couple days. Have an opk for each day to see. I dont care if its a strong line at least its something.

Next week I take my CD blood test.

Question...
Can you or has anyone while on Clomid Od earlier one month prior to other months? If so how many days? and what was the outcome?

I am on round 3 of clomid 100mg (1st round was 50mg with no O), 2nd and 3rd round 100mg. I did O on round 2 but we did catch the egg. Round 2 I got my 1st + OPK on CD19. 2day round 3 I am on CD12, and I am having symptoms like round 2 a day or 2 b4 i Od.

FF says I should O between 5-8th of this month with my O day being the 8th which would be my CD19...... I tried the Clomid Calulator and it says I should O 1-6th of this month!!! who knows.

I am craving cheese as well. Had to have cheese fries just sent my husband for nabobs and cheese, had lasagna with lots of cheese. Weird. I now have AF and am still getting these cravings. I am still having food aversions. Nothing really seems appealing. And when I do eat it is not nearly as much as I usually eat. Last night for dinner I had one sandwich and that was it. Very strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->