The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Has anyone had dull aches in their lower back after o? I'm 4dpo today and it's been doing that for the past couple days.

I always crave cheese. Chocolate was never my thing. Now it's pickles :) still want the cheese though.

Has anyone had dull aches in their lower back after o? I'm 4dpo today and it's been doing that for the past couple days.

I had them b4 and after,BUT more b4. The ones after was for only 2 days along with sore Os....my whole stomach and back felt like I did tons of sit ups

6 follicles. One is 14mm and another was 13mm, another was 11mm? The others were very small. Chances of ovulation at this late stage? Chances of multiples?

Input appreciated.

Thanks

6 follicles. One is 14mm and another was 13mm, another was 11mm? The others were very small. Chances of ovulation at this late stage? Chances of multiples?

Input appreciated.

Thanks

my follicles were like 12 and 14...and small ones too...doctor said the clomid must not have worked so he gave me a prescription for a higher dosage...so i dunno...i was wondering the same thing...i wondered if i still had a chance...

Input appreciated.

Thanks

My RE/FS says they need to be at the very least 18mm. He likes 20 to 24 mm.
I'm sorry :hugs:

Hi everyone just wanted to give an update from my DR. apt.It was confirmed that I did OV this cycle with clomid!! Yaaay I was sooooo nervous it wasn't working. But I am soo glad for theses results, my Dr. is keeping me on both meds until I get my :BFP: Have a great weekend everyone <3

More info:

The cervical lining was good/medium. But the hormone levels were not indicative of ovulation haven taken place, but they were increasing. RE thought ovulation would take place Wednesday or Thursday. Can a viable pregnancy result from that? Chances of multiples?

Hi everyone just wanted to give an update from my DR. apt.It was confirmed that I did OV this cycle with clomid!! Yaaay I was sooooo nervous it wasn't working. But I am soo glad for theses results, my Dr. is keeping me on both meds until I get my :BFP: Have a great weekend everyone <3

WOO!!! Great! Good lucky, fingers crossed and :dust::dust::dust:

More info:

The cervical lining was good/medium. But the hormone levels were not indicative of ovulation haven taken place, but they were increasing. RE thought ovulation would take place Wednesday or Thursday. Can a viable pregnancy result from that? Chances of multiples?

If your levels were rising then your follicles were still growing. They can grow pretty quickly or slowly depending on the individual and the medicine working. I know some docs who are fine with 16 and 17 mm follicles. It really depends. My doc also considered 18+ mature. If hormone levels peak enough to cause o at a time when the follicles are at a good size, your lining was a minimum of 5 1/2-6 mm (preferably 8mm or more) then yes pregnancy could occur. There is so many factors at play.
Normally docs will schedule another ultrasound a couple days later to check on the follicle growth, but depends on the doc.

More info:

If your levels were rising then your follicles were still growing. They can grow pretty quickly or slowly depending on the individual and the medicine working. I know some docs who are fine with 16 and 17 mm follicles. It really depends. My doc also considered 18+ mature. If hormone levels peak enough to cause o at a time when the follicles are at a good size, your lining was a minimum of 5 1/2-6 mm (preferably 8mm or more) then yes pregnancy could occur. There is so many factors at play.
Normally docs will schedule another ultrasound a couple days later to check on the follicle growth, but depends on the doc.
i had ermmm 2 scans to check follies one day was ermmm 18 she toldmeto come back again a few days later and toldmeto get busy as ov was today or tomoz andi ovd that day

Hi guys can I join this thread as I really need some support. TTC since Aug 2011. I went off bc and my af went awol. To date I've had 2 cycles (203 days and 80+). These came as a result of meds. Diagnosed with pcos and given metformin and clomid days 2-6.

Well finished the clomid, currently on cd 11. I'm meant to take metformin twice a day morn/even, but these past few days I haven't been able to take it due to the side effects.

Am feeling cautiously optimistic for this cycle. It feels like with a year of nearly ttc this could be our first real chance!! When should I test??

I broke down like an idiot and bought a test. Surprise:bfn:
No surprise at all really. Today is 13 DPO so I am sure I am out.
I am so sick of this :growlmad:

:hugs: Nevertolate!!

I go tomorrow for my scan, I am so excited this is the first time my FS monitored me. I will get my time for the trigger tomorrow.

I ahve tons of EWCM today, maybe I will O before?

Aw, sorry never2late :hugs: hope you are okay.
When do you go in to talk to your RE about plan of action?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->