The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Thank you everyone :)
@lilypea it was my 2nd clomid cycle

Blood test tomorrow. Fx all ok cause i really dont feel pregnant!

I'm on 100mg clomid days 2-6, this is my second cycle on it. I have cysts on my ovaries but blood hormones are all fine so the consultant has said my only problem is ovulation. I got positive ov tests last cycle on cd 18, 19 and 20 but AF arrived bang on time so a successful cycle but no bfp. Onto my second cycle, positive ov tests on cd 16 which was my surge going up then my positive cd 17 which I assume was my surge and it was lighter by cd18. I had extremely intense ov pains a day or two later which were so bad my parents offered to take me to hospital. I was doubled over, couldn't lay down, it hurt all the way to my back but only on my left side. My side was so tender I could barely touch it. We called my consultant and he just said it was to be expected and that I was experiencing ovulation pains.

Does anyone else get ov pains like this?

I'm hoping I've released several eggs (praying for twins!) and that we're going to get a beautiful bfp this month.

I'm on 100mg clomid days 2-6, this is my second cycle on it. I have cysts on my ovaries but blood hormones are all fine so the consultant has said my only problem is ovulation. I got positive ov tests last cycle on cd 18, 19 and 20 but AF arrived bang on time so a successful cycle but no bfp. Onto my second cycle, positive ov tests on cd 16 which was my surge going up then my positive cd 17 which I assume was my surge and it was lighter by cd18. I had extremely intense ov pains a day or two later which were so bad my parents offered to take me to hospital. I was doubled over, couldn't lay down, it hurt all the way to my back but only on my left side. My side was so tender I could barely touch it. We called my consultant and he just said it was to be expected and that I was experiencing ovulation pains.

Does anyone else get ov pains like this?

I'm hoping I've released several eggs (praying for twins!) and that we're going to get a beautiful bfp this month.

Good luck! I am praying for twins as well, but no ovulation yet. I an about to start my third round. 150mg this month.

st left my dr apt....my metformin wasincreasedto 2000mg. a day...and the following 3 cycles of clomid to cd 5-9... My 3rd cycleof clomid which I should begin after af shows this week....I did mention the slight pain that could have been O, she advise that I do the ovulation kit cd12-cd19.she thinks that I may O late...although pushing out the clomid would make me O even later..Going by my blood work from may it showed that I would have O early in the month... Also hunny goes in for semen analysis.....if we dont get a BFP by Oct with clomid..Jan I'll go back for further testing to make sure my tubes are not blocked.. Or we can look into an IUI... Wheeew that was alot to processin a 30min apt....apartof me wants to keep hope that it's too early to detect and I have a bfp...wishful thinking ....well I'm heading back to my office..hopefully I can hide the sadness in my face..my honey works in the same officeand he can read me like a book.....Hope everyone has a good day.

Hello ladies!
I am freaking out. This month I will be starting my 5th round of Clomid. I have PCOS but other than that I am a healthy 22 year old. BH and I have been trying for almost 2 years. Round 1,2 & 3 were 50mg days 3-7. Round 4 was 100mg days 3-7 and now this month it will be 150mg days 3-7. I've bbt and done opk and no ovulation has been detected. Although, on rounds 3 & 4 I have seen ewcm and experienced ovary pain. Dr. says not to give up but this month would be my 5th round and he wont prescribe more than 6 rounds. I just wanted to hear some encouragement or maybe even some stories of ladies who have taken Clomid this many rounds. Good luck to you all!

Hi all quick question I have EWCM came on last night quite a large amount does this mean il ovulate in the next few days?

Stevens2010- I had pains like that when I O'd. Clomid can intensify your ovulation. I was trying to get some shopping items with DH and our son, it hurt to sit in the car (like pressure in the bum) and then when walking I doubled over a few times cause of it. It was bad for a couple hours and subsided over time. It's hard to tell the fine line where it's overstimulation or o pains, but generally if it's the time that you o you can dismiss it. If its other times I'd get checked right away.

I agree it looks very good! I'd get BDing!

As for my ov pains I think I got them 2 or 3 days after my positive ov test... So hopefully we caught it!

Thanks ladies, I am soooo excited! I got a darker OPK today!!!! CD18, earliest I've ever had!!!!

Slight rant here ladies, but I need to vent before heading to work and dealing with these insensitive jerks!

Got to work a couple of days ago and found out one of the girls I work with is expecting in Feb. it was an unplanned, not very anticipated pregnancy. One of the other girls is due about 5 weeks before her, my day starts off with my boss making a comment all-be-it jokingly I hope, that no one else is allowed to get pregnant before the first of the year. My boss is my DH's BFF so he knows we're actively trying and not having much success, this annoys me, but I try to keep our outside relationship out of work and a our working relationship out of our off time visits, so I say nothing, just fume a bit for a next few days. Then to top it off the girl is due in Feb asks me if I will make her baby shower cake, if I'm still working there in January, which she knows I will be because I'm likely taking over the other girls duties while she is on maternity. Then yesterday the other girls tells me she wants me to make hers and the 2 of them bicker over whose I will make like I'm freaking toy and they are 5. A) I have not agreed to make either cake, as these are simply work associates not people I socialize with outside of work, and I usually only make cakes for people I love and care about.
B) They both know for a fact I'm trying to have a baby and it has not been easy for me.
Why does this annoy me so much?
I know I should be annoyed with the boss, but hopefully he was just joking, as he knows the story and has stated he does numerous times when dealing with paperwork for time off requests for dr appointments and such.
Perhaps I'm just over sensitive because I got another BFN this month and just finished another round of clomid and this week is the week I should ovulate and since we have 2 girls out on vacation I'm covering shifts and have been too tired to BD!
Sorry for the vent y'all, been a long week and it's only Wednesday!

ttcbean- :hi: I no longer do clomid but I do injectables...
I read that info online too, but I got advise on here and apparently some say 15 indicates ovulation but 30+ means a strong ovulation?
I got my results yesterday which were 39 and the nurse told me anything over 30 on medicated cycles indicates a good ovulation? :shrug: not sure maybe they all measure it different?? Try and speak to the doctor maybe as 9 shouldnt mean ovulation from what I know?

I got my 21 day progesterone results back... said my level was 9 and that confirms I ovulated this cycle!! Yeah!

My only concern is online I read other peoples are really high and it's supposed to be 15+ to confirm O??? You'd think the nurse would know what he's talking about.

Mine was 9.3 and I got pregnant with twins - so don't lose hope!

Thats great! Do you reacon you ovulated later thats why your levels were still a little low? Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->