The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hun that's why it is low you should always go 7dpo to get an accurate result if you got that at 3dpo then I think your number would be waaaaay higher at 7dpo, what dpo are you now?

Hey girls, yet again my AF arrived bang on time. It would seem my LP is actually 12 days and not 14 so at least I get 2 days shaved off the 2WW!

Onto round 3 of Clomid for me.

Im really confused about my situation. Can anyone go to my journal and tell me what you think?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/803608-skp-really-need-explanation-19.html

That's okay, I think your number would be great by 7dpo if they are rising at 3dpo try not to worry and hopefully you get your :bfp: this cycle :dust:

Well called to see about my results of ovulation and its bad...my results were 0.19 or something...its like come on!! I had ewcm. Even!!! I don't get it! Grr!! Now off to 150mg of clomid...doctor hasn't confirmed I didn't ovulate...but I believe that's a low number :(

Well, forth round of Chlomid was a bust, no O again. Doc is putting me on Metformin too for round 5. Gotta stay positive! Maybe the Met is the trick.

Do you have pcos? Generally that's what they use the metformin and clomid combo for. I agree, can't you trigger once an egg develops, at least then you won't have to increase to a crazy high dose. It's already high enough.

No PCOS, but I do have thyroid issues. I've been on it for about 48 hours now and I am terribly sick, vomiting and super nauseous. She warned of this and intestinal issues. As for trigger and femara, I'm not sure why she chose this route. She has her hands full with me because I had a severe pulmonary embolism from orthotricyclin when I was 19 and we have to be careful with certain meds and hormones because of blood clot risk. I'm calling her on Monday though, I can't take this sick I'm feeling. I wish I could take you gals with me to my appointments so I knew what questions to ask. lol - I feel so in the dark most of the time.

Good luck Katie, sounds like you have your share of issues to overcome. :dust: hope the nausea eases.

Good luck Katie, sounds like you have your share of issues to overcome. :dust: hope the nausea eases.

did u get iui from nhs or private?
i m prescribed clomid n was thinking wat r my chances of trigger or iui as i m ttc 2nd

did u get iui from nhs or private?
i m prescribed clomid n was thinking wat r my chances of trigger or iui as i m ttc 2nd

Both my babies are clomid IUI babies. Our issue was with male motility (lazy sperm) so giving them the advantage of already passing the cervix was the ticket for me. I am in Canada (Ontario) and we have OHIP coverage. I was covered for the fertility visits and bloodwork and ultrasounds, but not the IUI or trigger shot. My first I never triggered with, this pregnancy I did. With trigger you release most of the mature follicles (eggs) but if you don't trigger then odds say you usually only release the dominant follicle, perhaps a second one.
Oh and the reason we moved to IUI was that after a couple months on just clomid with no success we got sick of waiting and the disappointment so we went a bit more proactive

I am 1 day away from AF on my first round of clomid. I did not get any side effects at all. I felt normal the entire cycle up to when my AF symptoms usually start about a week ago. I have had no symptoms at all except for last Thursday (I was teaching and got really really nauseous and dizzy for about 10 minutes while I was trying to do a lesson, it disappeared and I have been fine since). None of my normal symptoms have showed up. So either the clomid stopped my symptoms, or I am preggers and just need to test. I don't have a test right now (and no car to go and get one until I can get a rental as mine is in the shop), so it will have to wait. AF is due tomorrow so if nothing shows by Friday I will test.

Sending truck loads of baby dust to everyone still waiting and trying!

Af due tomorrow. Testing in the morning fx! Heading to Disney Sat in 95 degree with 100 heat index need to know if I'm expecting so I stay away from rough rides. I'll be well hydrated and stay as cool as possible I sense lots of trips to ice cream carts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->