The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Stressed, not sure if I'm having spotting or if AF is on her way, today was my due date for AF to show, usually don't spot before hand, but this time weird as weird gets, no cramps, no headaches, no normal AF symptoms, but very light spotting this am and again this afternoon, but no full fledged AF, Not sure whether to bother testing or not, I guess I'll see, trying desperately not to get get my hopes up to have them dashed like last month!
The last few days I have had SEVERE heartburn to the point that eating and drinking hurts. I have been taking Zantac 150 mg 2 times a day max dose according to the bottle, but little to no relief from the unrelenting heartburn. Gassy as all get out, to the point that my poor visiting niece was calling me Aunt Tooty (nice kid huh)! I don't know what's going on with me this time around. FRUSTRATING, I just want to know if anyone else had these issues or am I the odd one here?

I am not sure what this means but even I am going through the same thing... AF was due yesterday but I dont have any AF like cramps or any other Af symptoms... I am a bit gassy but no heartburn or spotting for me... I am not able to sleep properly at night though. My day 21 progesterone level was 22.3... So I thought atleast I will get AF without taking any other medication now. But not sure what is going on with me... except for a bit of gas I feel fine... I am afraid to test as I think it may be too early.

nursemommy - When did you take your clomid, again? I think it looks like you're just not ready quite yet. Just keep temping! :)

I have the PRETTIEST chart that i've EVER had...in....well.....EVER.

After more than SIX annovulatory cycles...and on my FIRST round of clomid, CD2-6, 50mg......IT LOOKS LIKE I OVULATED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! :)

I just have to wait for the temps to confirm now...but I was playing with FF and it looks like it's pretty good that I ovulated. I am SOOOOO pleased. Many of you know that I was racing against the clock to O before Thursday...which is DH's surgery, which would have meant that we couldn't BD anymore. SO......YAY!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

If you guys want to see the chart, just click on my ticker. (it makes me giggle everytime I type it... lol)

Hi everyone. Im cd27 and found out yesterday my cd21 progesterone was 35. Dont think ill get a bfp though. Only thing i have is big boobies but theyre not even really sore. Dr said if no AF to test on day33. TRYING to just not think about it too much.

To those with spotting etc i had that last time too and on about day 3 it even stopped completely for about 12 hrs! Crazy stuff this clomid!
Good luck everone!

Sadly I am out maybe next month :( Not too devastated though, I didn't get my hopes up, as I'm getting tired of being crushed every time. Next cycle will be the last before we do more testing which I think will prove my point that DH should have had SA before we started this mess to being with, why have me on drugs if his swimmers aren't up to par, which is what I think at least partly the issue as well as my anovulation.
Thanks for the well wishes.

I'm out this month ladies.

Glad I ovulated finally! Onto cycle number 4 on clomid!

Good luck everyone x :baby:

nursemommy - When did you take your clomid, again? I think it looks like you're just not ready quite yet. Just keep temping! :)

I have the PRETTIEST chart that i've EVER had...in....well.....EVER.
After more than SIX annovulatory cycles...and on my FIRST round of clomid, CD2-6, 50mg......IT LOOKS LIKE I OVULATED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! :)

I just have to wait for the temps to confirm now...but I was playing with FF and it looks like it's pretty good that I ovulated. I am SOOOOO pleased. Many of you know that I was racing against the clock to O before Thursday...which is DH's surgery, which would have meant that we couldn't BD anymore. SO......YAY!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I took clomid June 19-24. I know it is still early. All last night and today I have had mild cramps off and on so I wonder if my body is trying to ovulate. I had a negative ovulation test today though.

Congraqts on your chart!!!!!

Did you do 50mg with no ovulation, then 100mg with no ovulation, then 150 mg with ovulation? Now going to second cycle of 150?

Did you do 50mg with no ovulation, then 100mg with no ovulation, then 150 mg with ovulation? Now going to second cycle of 150?

I did yeah :)

Very relieved 150mg worked finally x

I am exactly the same but one cycle behind. I really hope I ovulate on 150mg. I need to see some progress.

I am exactly the same but one cycle behind. I really hope I ovulate on 150mg. I need to see some progress.

Really hope it works for you! Have the mentioned what the next step might be if the 150mg doesn't work? I'd given up all hope of the 150mg not working for me, really surprised.

Really hope it works for you xx

Glad to hear you ladies are finding your right dose! :dust: to you on your next cycles

Really hope it works for you! Have the mentioned what the next step might be if the 150mg doesn't work? I'd given up all hope of the 150mg not working for me, really surprised.

Nope but I am planning on scheduling an appointment as soon as :af: gets here.

Nope but I am planning on scheduling an appointment as soon as :af: gets here.

FX we all get our BFPs soon :)

This is my first round of clomid so I don't know what is normal and what isn't normal. I am cd 17 and am having tons and tons of cramping. I still haven't gotten a positive ovulation test. I don't know if that is coming or if I am going to skip this cycle all together. My dr. didn't say she wanted me to come in on cd 21 to see if I ovulated or not. Maybe she will want me to next cycle. I just don't feel very confident at all. I just hope I don't get my positive ovulation test tomorrow or thursday as I work both nights and won't be able to BD:-(

Nursemommy- I'm a nurse too and work 12 hr night shifts 3 nights a week. Really throws a kink in things sometimes!

Well Ill be going to get an ulyrasound tomorrow (this) morning...ti.d outif the clomid worked..hopefully this round worked...100mg...if not here we go again...

Nursemommy- I'm a nurse too and work 12 hr night shifts 3 nights a week. Really throws a kink in things sometimes!

It does! It also messes with your system. I was soooo regular until I started nights. I was pretty regular when I was on 3 nights a week. Now I am 2 12 hr shifts a week and try to flip flop to normal my days off which is messing with my system.

hi ladies, can i join ur group.. i am on clomid for nest 2 cycles more.. i would like to ask you what should be approx cycle length for woman who ovulated on clomid..
i had clomid this time too.. today is day 31.. my lp is 15.. and temp has dropped.. so tomorrow she might be here.. can there is any way to shorten lp too.. or to have ovulation early for exact 28 days cycle..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->