The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

yea Amanda agree with you, my Dr cousin also define me tht what are the reasons, after my hormones test, what result can cone and wt Dr will do, she also said in PCOS may be excess of male hormones which cause changes in body and dont allow egg to fertile or ovulate n so in result little cysts start built....

so if hormones are disbalance first medication start to cover it, and so on start clomid afterward...

now m just waiting for time to go for tests...

by the way any good tip on dietry to control weight... wt u gals opinion on Redpasberry tea leaf?

Thanks. I always ovulated on my own it jus varied in days n tubes were blocked. Have read it can increase your normal days neway so hopefully will gey a peak in nxt few days. Might jus go dr & get blood tested neway.

Has anyone who was on Clomid and there stopped for 2 natural cycles each one getting shorter? Cycles on Clomid were 32 days these were 30 and 28 respectively. I'm not totally sure af has started this time as it has just been spotting. Time will tell weird or does this happen?

Hey! I'm new on here. I've taken clomid cd2-6 (loads of side effects) now I'm spotting on cd8? Is this normal?

Hey, I have started clomid again this cycle day 2-6. I started it on 17th sep and today I am onto my 8th day. I have a follicular study tomo. I took clomid last year for 4 months 50 mg each and it didn't work out. I am not even sure if I ad ovulated for there were no further proceedings. Now my new gun put me on 2 months of loud and this is my first month. Earlier my husband had less motility with less sperm. Now it has improved with tablets and dietary changes. The doc said if it doesn't work out for hese two cycle a laproscopy is scheduled. I hope something works out for the chances of loud had slimmed down. I wasted the last yrs cycles without checking my husband's sperm motility. I am quite tensed or tomo news.

havent been on this thread in ages. My husband deployed to Afghanistan and we moved to Germany...the last 6 months have just been a blur. I took clomid this cycle days 3-7. i had insomnia, hot flashes, and mood swings...as well as just generally felt yucky every day that i took it. I go for my U/s to see if it worked on Tuesday! If my egg is developed enough im getting a shot of ovadril to kick my ovulation in gear. FX 50mg worked this time!!!

havent been on this thread in ages. My husband deployed to Afghanistan and we moved to Germany...the last 6 months have just been a blur. I took clomid this cycle days 3-7. i had insomnia, hot flashes, and mood swings...as well as just generally felt yucky every day that i took it. I go for my U/s to see if it worked on Tuesday! If my egg is developed enough im getting a shot of ovadril to kick my ovulation in gear. FX 50mg worked this time!!!
Bets of luck to you!! and baby dust!!!!!!

I'm out this month she got me several days early, but at least I'm not skipping!

Hey, I have started clomid again this cycle day 2-6. I started it on 17th sep and today I am onto my 8th day. I have a follicular study tomo. I took clomid last year for 4 months 50 mg each and it didn't work out. I am not even sure if I ad ovulated for there were no further proceedings. Now my new gun put me on 2 months of loud and this is my first month. Earlier my husband had less motility with less sperm. Now it has improved with tablets and dietary changes. The doc said if it doesn't work out for hese two cycle a laproscopy is scheduled. I hope something works out for the chances of loud had slimmed down. I wasted the last yrs cycles without checking my husband's sperm motility. I am quite tensed or tomo news.
@ lovely Gina what dates in September did u take cd2-6 clomid? Maybe we cycle sisters. :flower:

@ lovely Gina what dates in September did u take cd2-6 clomid? Maybe we cycle sisters. :flower:[/QUOTE]

Hey, I started my clomid on 17th and ended it on 21st of September. I have gone for a follicular study today and the doc said the follicles are developing good and scheduled for another scan tommo. Let's see I hope we really cycle sisters..:thumbup:

@ Gina I took 16th-20th..... Close enough!!!! How were your side effects? Im just going for progesterone bloods on cd21. How many clomid cycles have you been on?

@ Gina I took 16th-20th..... Close enough!!!! How were your side effects? Im just going for progesterone bloods on cd21. How many clomid cycles have you been on?

@dynamicmae.....hmmmm...mood changes, and the first three days I was very emotional, now I am ok, I don't feel any change. But I feel hot flashes once in a while. Today is my day2 of follicular scan. I have to see what the doc would say. Hmmmm last year I was put on clomid for four cycles with out any further study, they just put me on 50mg. Nothing worked out. Later we moved from the city so we changed our gynecologist. She tested me thoroughly including my husband and then we came to know that my husband's sperm count is less with very little motility. So all the four rounds of clomid had gone waste with less sperm count. she put my husband on supplements for two months and rechecked him. His count improved so she put me on two more rounds of clomid because I have already gone for four.
after a year this is my first round of clomid. she said she will see for another round and then will direct me to laproscopy if nothing works out. So they are closely monitoring with scans in this cycle. Will keep you posted on day to day changes and hope and wish something works together for us. What about you? Which round of clomid are you in? And what are your side effects?

I would like to join this thread. I was just given a rx today for 50mg clomid days 5-9. But the only problem is, I won't start and all my tests show BFN's. I am currently on cycle day 41. So frustrating!

@ Gina... Its only our first round. I have had pcos all my life. When I was young they operated often to remove cysts etc. I then found a gynea by the grace of God that doesn't believe in cutting. I have been with him for about 5 years now and in all the years despite being on treatment my cysts never went away completely. However I am overjoyed to announce that my last visit 11/09/12 ALL my cysts are gone.... The gynea even almost cried!!! In the words of the gynea 'HE is ALWAYS faithful" I prayed so hard that my cysts would be gone. I've now started on 50mg clomid cd 2-6. Currently on cd10. Doing all we can from our side and Leaving it in Gods hands now.... So its still early days for us!! I had HECTIC side effects! Mood swings, hot flushes, migrains, tiredness... Now I'm on cd10 and struggling with dryness... Got some preseed yesterday, hopefully that will help... Where are u from Gina?

i went in for my ultrasound today!! i stimulated with 50mg clomid. days 3-7. today on day 11 i have 2 follicles 18mm each and a 7.8 "okay" lining :) i stimulate on thursday if they are at least 20mm!!! :)

i went in for my ultrasound today!! i stimulated with 50mg clomid. days 3-7. today on day 11 i have 2 follicles 18mm each and a 7.8 "okay" lining :) i stimulate on thursday if they are at least 20mm!!! :)

Hey good luck I had my follicular study and I have two eggs 19mm each and today's my 10th day....keeping our fingers crossed:thumbup:

Hey good luck I had my follicular study and I have two eggs 19mm each and today's my 10th day....keeping our fingers crossed:thumbup:

woohoo cycle buddies! :wohoo:

@dyna......
That's a long trouble you have gone about...but the grace of god never leaves to those who trust him and have faith in him. Good to know that you are rid of pcos. It's definitely a miracle. Praise be to the lord. Compared to you I haven't really suffered that bad swings but yeah I was and am still emotional and I started crying watching grey's anatomy...hey I am from India but have been in the united states for 6 years. The first gynecologist I refers to was from US. Now I moved back to India for some time and at present I am seeing a gync in India. And today I have been to the 2nd day of follicular scan and my god there was one good egg ready to ripen...the doc says its a good one and it's quite large, there's another one on the way which is 17mm. So she had asked us to be intimate counting from today. And I have another scan tomo to check if the egg has been released. Where are you from dyna? It's nice to have some one to talk about the same issues undergoing together:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->