The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hmmmm....good morning ladies...let me start from Mabrey, I tried to follow ur suggestion and got out to get some desert though my friends pursuaded to do the honors in getting the desert. We just moved out of the drive way and to the road and lo!!! Our car had a flat tyre:nope:.....even then we tried to stay calm and somehow pushed the car towards the shoulder...but a cousin of mine got out to talk over the phone and spotted us and they all rushed out to see what had happened, what do you all expect now we like good kids followed them inside. :shrug:

Last n ight I was totally disappointed :wacko: by the time they had left my DH had a client's call....ultimately the night ended with no :sex: I am back at work :cry: but the positive part is I still have the cramps, so probably I still have some hope left. I hate this cycle to go waste.....What about you dear ladies? Thanks to all of you for being with me in all through this difficult phase:hugs:

Just got my positive opk!! So with the help of Preseed I hope this month gets me a sticky BFP!!!

Hey great news.....good luck flopy....so is this your 13th day or the 14th? Keep your fingers crossed

It was the 14th day, so a day later than what it uses to be, but that's fine, as long as I Ov!! (I haven't Ov since the BO, that's why they gave me Clomid)
Let's hope for many BFPs in two weeks!!

hi ladies, I'm 'officially' 3 dpo. Yesterday evening til today I've had horrible pains in my left ovary. It feels like something is pulling on the ovary. I'm hunched over and in pain. The ovary has started to get sore. Sometimes my right one hurts when my left one is hurting but not as much. It took my 2 tylenols and almost an hour before I could get back to sleep. Yesterday morning I woke up w a sore throat, raspy voice, runny/stuffy nose... I thought I was getting a cold... is the ovary pain bc... of clomid? or am I getting ovarian cysts? am I ovulating?

SO on a whim i decided to go to the dollar store and buy some tests and i took two within 15 min of eachother and they are both positive!! my husband wanted somethin more concrete so after getting my blood test a dr office i stopped and bought a digital and well, the pic speaks for itself!! i am praying w all my heart and soul that this baby sticks in the right place. thiis was our LAST cycle of clomid and estrogen. I just cant believe it!!! will have the blood test results in the morning and hope to have our first u/s in the next couple weeks to make sure its implanted in my uterus and not my tube this time!

Attachments

• IMG_20120927_131632.jpg
    IMG_20120927_131632.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
@ lovely Gina..... Not any cramps really.... But I've been so crazy busy I might have missed them? We did manage to bd last night. Will again tomorrow night and Sunday night..... Sunday I am cd 16...... Hopefully we hit the nail on the head by then. I'm okay with getting a bfp anytime before December... But wouldn't mind a bfp this month.
I work for myself and need to save up for maternity leave.
@ mama...... Excited for ur bfp!!!!!!!!

SO on a whim i decided to go to the dollar store and buy some tests and i took two within 15 min of eachother and they are both positive!! my husband wanted somethin more concrete so after getting my blood test a dr office i stopped and bought a digital and well, the pic speaks for itself!! i am praying w all my heart and soul that this baby sticks in the right place. thiis was our LAST cycle of clomid and estrogen. I just cant believe it!!! will have the blood test results in the morning and hope to have our first u/s in the next couple weeks to make sure its implanted in my uterus and not my tube this time!

awww congrats!!! so happy to see this today! :happydance:

I triggered this morning and started testing out my false positive effects from it. I should ovulate in the morning or later tomorrow night! one of my eggies con-caved but i still had one great 23mm follicle in there so a good chance! :happydance::thumbup: my lining grew from 7.1 to 10.6 in just 2 days, i think particially because i drank a ton of pomegranate juice. hubby and i :sex: this morning after my trigger and will again later tonight and probably mid day tomorrow as well. i elevated my hips, albeit in reverse (bum up), for 30 minutes afterward today and managed to keep all the little guys plus all the preseed there so i am calling this a success!

mamatrujillo- congrats, hon! happy you got it in your last cycle of clomid :)

Hi Ladies! Hate to barge in like this as I don't technically take Clomid, but did take Letrozole this cycle. I had my CD22 (8DPO) blood work done and was told my Progesterone was 18.3 (US measurement). They said that was okay, but the nurse didn't seem sure. Does anyone know if 18.3 is good for a fertility med cycle CD22?

@ amjon... Sorry I can't help with that one....
I am now CD14... Felt a little pain on left side.... But its my first cycle so I don't really know what I'm feeling for... Will bd tonight just incase. I've been waking up with a headache EVERY day that subsides by about 11am... Anyone else feeling this way?
I'm also soooooo forgetful!!! Like I'm driving myself MAD!!!! Dunno what I'm gonna be like when I've got real porridge brain!!!
@ Gina... How are u?

Congratulations Mamatrujillo!!! Great news!! I was cramping on both sides yesterday, so I guess I'm 1DPO today.
Amjon, I don't know about P4 numbers, can you perhaps call your Dr.?

hi ladies, I'm 'officially' 3 dpo. Yesterday evening til today I've had horrible pains in my left ovary. It feels like something is pulling on the ovary. I'm hunched over and in pain. The ovary has started to get sore. Sometimes my right one hurts when my left one is hurting but not as much. It took my 2 tylenols and almost an hour before I could get back to sleep. Yesterday morning I woke up w a sore throat, raspy voice, runny/stuffy nose... I thought I was getting a cold... is the ovary pain bc... of clomid? or am I getting ovarian cysts? am I ovulating?

I think you might be ovulating for I had the same symptoms of cramps and tinge of ovaries the doc said I am in the verge of ovulation:happydance:

Hey congratulations. We the clomid sisters in this thread all happy for you and wish you all the good luck and the blessings for the best progress of your pregnancy. Keep us posted of the developments

@ amjon... Sorry I can't help with that one....
I am now CD14... Felt a little pain on left side.... But its my first cycle so I don't really know what I'm feeling for... Will bd tonight just incase. I've been waking up with a headache EVERY day that subsides by about 11am... Anyone else feeling this way?
I'm also soooooo forgetful!!! Like I'm driving myself MAD!!!! Dunno what I'm gonna be like when I've got real porridge brain!!!
@ Gina... How are u?

Hai Dyna, I was just thinking about you and look here's your messg. Hey congrats, the pain is definitely associated with ovulation. For I have been to the doc today and she said I am in the verge of ovulation. I have the similar cramps, especially left side. Headaches have been a part of me, so I cannot say specially that I have them. But yes, I have heard that clomid gets you headaches as well.

Unfortunately we missed :sex: last night and before that, of course we had it today morning but the doc was angry with me for staying apart in the crucial days:cry: hope to have it tonight. But I have a very bad lower back ache since this afternoon.

Hi Ladies! Hate to barge in like this as I don't technically take Clomid, but did take Letrozole this cycle. I had my CD22 (8DPO) blood work done and was told my Progesterone was 18.3 (US measurement). They said that was okay, but the nurse didn't seem sure. Does anyone know if 18.3 is good for a fertility med cycle CD22?

Hmmmm..not really sure about the info sorry

Thank you ladies for all the support!! Blood test yesterday confirmed it! hcg levels were 27, im still in shock it showed up on a digital! so im roughly 3 wks 3 days. :) I will be getting a call from my dr to schedule my first ultrasound at 5 weeks to ensure this one isnt another ectopic. they are also goin to monitor my levels every 48 hours. i just really hope everything goes ok. i hope it sticks. i will be devastated if it doesnt. due date is estimated as june 10th which is a week prior to my husbands bday which is also fathers day! we will finally have our spring baby! i had lost hope, told myself we were done after this cycle. we only bd ONCE 2 days before ov! cuz id given up! i know if it wasnt for clomid, i would be pregnant right now.

@ Gina.... You better get to it!!!! ;) I'm busy with a fundraiser for my dance studio. Having a movie night for the kids. Finish @ 19h00 already tho... So early to bed for us... YAY!! Does the ovulation pain feel like little stabs?

@ Gina.... You better get to it!!!! ;) I'm busy with a fundraiser for my dance studio. Having a movie night for the kids. Finish @ 19h00 already tho... So early to bed for us... YAY!! Does the ovulation pain feel like little stabs?

@dyna. Yes it's like little stabs, sometimes more like the nerves have been knotted tightly. So you work with kids? That's interesting and wish u raise enough funds for the studio. My DH is busy watching cricket and I know very well that y the time he returns I will be fast asleep. :dohh:

I think you might be ovulating for I had the same symptoms of cramps and tinge of ovaries the doc said I am in the verge of ovulation:happydance:

it's weird that it'd be ovulation as my temp is higher than it has ever been at these days post-o. I hope I didn't ovulate more than once, haha.

@dyna. Yes it's like little stabs, sometimes more like the nerves have been knotted tightly. So you work with kids? That's interesting and wish u raise enough funds for the studio. My DH is busy watching cricket and I know very well that y the time he returns I will be fast asleep. :dohh:
Go jump his bones man!!!! Put some sexy undies on :holly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->