The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I would love to join this Forum if I could. I took a blood test 2 cycles ago and my OBGYN said I was hormonely fine that I was producing the eggs but I am having difficulty releasing them. Which is why I don't get a period so I induced it with provera last cycle to start 1st cycle of Clomid. She prescribed me to 50mg of Clomid and the first cycle I assume I ovulated on cd14 because I had a pain in my right ovary area and I got my period all by itself on cd31. I am hoping 50mg works for me the second cycle. Any thoughts?

Hello ladies. so today i woke up quite confused. Im 8dpo, and over the last week ive had normal post ov symptoms. cramping etc, bloating. started cramping 5dpo, been constipated, w occasional gas, itchy breasts today and woke up w a nasty taste in my mouth like i fellasleep w a penny in there or something. and my gums are kinda swollen which is wierd. ive been terribly moody, and occassionally ive had twinges, but ive had those before. ive also been fighting a sore throat since mid last week? craving lays potato chips NON STOP. like a bag a day almost! but yesterday i went to eat some and after 5 min wanted to throw up. Also another new symptom is i can smell EVERYTHING and its driving me insane! This cycle was my 5th and final on Clomid.

ladies w a current bfp, have you had any of these symptoms in relation to your bfp? or am i just going insane?

@dyna......
That's a long trouble you have gone about...but the grace of god never leaves to those who trust him and have faith in him. Good to know that you are rid of pcos. It's definitely a miracle. Praise be to the lord. Compared to you I haven't really suffered that bad swings but yeah I was and am still emotional and I started crying watching grey's anatomy...hey I am from India but have been in the united states for 6 years. The first gynecologist I refers to was from US. Now I moved back to India for some time and at present I am seeing a gync in India. And today I have been to the 2nd day of follicular scan and my god there was one good egg ready to ripen...the doc says its a good one and it's quite large, there's another one on the way which is 17mm. So she had asked us to be intimate counting from today. And I have another scan tomo to check if the egg has been released. Where are you from dyna? It's nice to have some one to talk about the same issues undergoing together:)
@ Gina
It really must be a miracle.... I've never been cyst free in all my life. We were gonna only start ttc at the end of the year but the good news of no cysts got us very excited and decided to not waste any more time :happydance:
How old are u G? It is awesome sharing stories!!!! So glad I found this website!!!! I'm so excited about ur success so far!!! I'll be praying for u!:hugs:

Hello ladies. so today i woke up quite confused. Im 8dpo, and over the last week ive had normal post ov symptoms. cramping etc, bloating. started cramping 5dpo, been constipated, w occasional gas, itchy breasts today and woke up w a nasty taste in my mouth like i fellasleep w a penny in there or something. and my gums are kinda swollen which is wierd. ive been terribly moody, and occassionally ive had twinges, but ive had those before. ive also been fighting a sore throat since mid last week? craving lays potato chips NON STOP. like a bag a day almost! but yesterday i went to eat some and after 5 min wanted to throw up. Also another new symptom is i can smell EVERYTHING and its driving me insane! This cycle was my 5th and final on Clomid.

ladies w a current bfp, have you had any of these symptoms in relation to your bfp? or am i just going insane?

Let's pray keeping fingers crossed....I really wish that it turns Good for you. Keep us posted.

@dyna

Tell me more about your experiences....how are your side effects now? Have they come down? I hope we both ovulate at the same time, you are anyways a day ahead of me....so good luck

my side effects went away on day 8 when i wasnt taking clomid anymore. :shrug: i was thankful for the sleep!

@dyna

Tell me more about your experiences....how are your side effects now? Have they come down? I hope we both ovulate at the same time, you are anyways a day ahead of me....so good luck

@dyna

Hey I am 33 so how abt you

I am 27yrs I am from South Africa.
My symptoms seem to be gone.... I've just been a little tired today. :sleep:Clomid dries my cm up COMPLETELY though!!!!! Makes BD :sex:virtually impossible. Got some preseed (sperm friendly lubricant):spermy:so hope that will help out!!!!!
The only test I have is the 21 day progesterone bloods to see if I've ovulated. So we've just been BDing every second day since CD7..... I'm so new to this I hope I'm doing it right?!? Would hate to waste a cycle. Gina are u in India at the moment? What is the time there?

Hello! I'm Flor, 34 years old and I would like to join you!
I have some doubts regarding my treatment:
This is my first cycle on Clomid days 5-9, I went in for my US today (day 13) and they saw a 26 mm follicle on one side and a 17 mm on the other side, also lining was very thin, I think 4 mm. Do you think the big follie is more likely a cyst? Or could it still be viable? And can the lining get thicker in a few days? I got negative OPKs so far, so not ovulating yet. I'm not gettong the trigger ahot this month.
Thank you all!!

I am 27yrs I am from South Africa.
My symptoms seem to be gone.... I've just been a little tired today. :sleep:Clomid dries my cm up COMPLETELY though!!!!! Makes BD :sex:virtually impossible. Got some preseed (sperm friendly lubricant):spermy:so hope that will help out!!!!!
The only test I have is the 21 day progesterone bloods to see if I've ovulated. So we've just been BDing every second day since CD7..... I'm so new to this I hope I'm doing it right?!? Would hate to waste a cycle. Gina are u in India at the moment? What is the time there?[/QUOTE]

I hope neither of ours o waste this cycle but let's not go down on this. We will just hope to get the best. Yes they say BDing every other day is good. But if ur husband's count is in a better form you can have it every day as well. Yes Dyna I am in India at present and I think we are +3:30 minutes ahead of you. Now it is 7:40 for us onwednesday morning and ur time should be 4:10 early hrs of Wednesday. You must be sleeping tight now:sleep:.... Ok have a bright day and a good start. I have to catch up to my work...bye :coffee:

I'm on my second month days 4-8. I have had only mild heat waves and a headache here and there(IDK if thats even a symptom from clomid but I've been experiancing them). In both cycles I've experianced this. I'm 22 and live in Brazil, moving back to USA in December. I was hoping to get pregnant to surprise my family and my DH. He has been wanting a child since we got together. I ovulated last cycle so I'm hoping the same dosage works this month(50mg).

Hey got my hcg trigger shot today and I have two mature follicles. Hope to Ovulate in 36 hrs. But bhooooo I have guests at home

tell your guests your running to the store and grab a quickie in your car....my husband thinks car sex is the best thing ever (for some crazy reason) and it brings the spark back. hahaha. dont forget to grab something from the store too :winkwink:

tell your guests your running to the store and grab a quickie in your car....my husband thinks car sex is the best thing ever (for some crazy reason) and it brings the spark back. hahaha. dont forget to grab something from the store too :winkwink:

Ha ha ha this brings a smile on my face.....but they are hosting a surprise birthday party at our place:shrug: My hubby says we'll manage....I wish we could. for the doc strictly said :sex: for three days consecutively. Ad I have heard that after the trigger shot you ovulate any time between 36 hrs. Your idea is definitely not bad.....\\:D/

Ha ha ha this brings a smile on my face.....but they are hosting a surprise birthday party at our place:shrug: My hubby says we'll manage....I wish we could. for the doc strictly said :sex: for three days consecutively. Ad I have heard that after the trigger shot you ovulate any time between 36 hrs. Your idea is definitely not bad.....\\:D/

Oh gosh :laugh2:
I've had a hectic 12hr working day and this blog has made me laugh sooooo much! Thanks for cheering me up.
On cd12 now. Was trying to bd every second day from cd 7..... But last night DH came to be late and I was sleeping. And now DH has to do some work tonight :dohh::shrug::dohh: so he says he's gonna put me to bed :sex: and then work :happydance:
@ Gina: I'm sure u are going to find a way!!!!! :headspin:
I'm soooo glad to hear your good news! Praying for a bfp this month for u! :bfp:
:hugs:

Just got my positive opk!! So with the help of Preseed I hope this month gets me a sticky BFP!!!

Just got my positive opk!! So with the help of Preseed I hope this month gets me a sticky BFP!!!

Hey great news.....good luck flopy....so is this your 13th day or the 14th? Keep your fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->