The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hey ladies, I'm new(ish) to this thread. Joined it a few weeks ago (thinking I would be starting my clomid soon) to have some people to talk to along the way. I am currently on CD50 and no sign of AF. Had blood drawn on Monday and it came back negative(I thought it would so it wasn't a huge disappointment). I am going to talk to the doctor next Tuesday about reasons why I am always so late. My cycles are all out of wack. Any ideas, thoughts or questions you all think I should ask or mention? Problems you may have had with clomid I should ask her about?

if you have long cycles they will probably want to investigate why before they agree to treat you. most of the time they want to check for open tubes as well before they go medicating you. If they do all of that and you still havent started they will induce you with provera or prometruim etc. and then clomid after that. hopefully they can get you all figured out soon.

Hey ladies, am a newbie on here. Wanted to join a forum and chat to some one whos in a similar situation as no one I know has PCOS and is ttc. Hopefully, I will get some support and useful advice along the way. Have just finished my last day on Provera and awaiting AF, then due to start Clomid 50mg. Wat to expect next with clomid?

@ taz - you can follow my journal to see my first month clomid journey

Why is everyone so quiet??? 21 day bloods tomorrow. Never thought I'd be excited for blood tests!!!!!

Hello Tazzzie and LittleLulu02!! Welcome!! It's my first month too, I'm 7 dpo today! So far no symptoms :(, we'll see what happens in the next few days!!

21 day bloods for me today as well :) i dont know if they will call me with results or what though :/ i don't have another appointment yet....my damn insurance won't give me the authorization for more visits the way they should and i am fighting them. i should have more visits available next week...and i should know whether this whole thing worked!

hey chatty ladies,

room for one more?:flower:

I'm on fertomid-50(generic of clomid) on cd5-9...today it's cd 10 so will start with the BD marathon and will go at it every other day...this is my second cycle on it(first one ended in an early MC in July:cry:) so really hoping to get our foreva BFP before christmas :thumbup:

congrats to all the BFP's so far...

Hey ladies sorry I was a bit busy last few days that I stayed away from the threads. Today I am CD19 day and probably 6dpo. As I have already mentioned I feel so disturbed all the time, with an urge to cry:cry: I know this sounds weird but I am unable to help it, especially I feel it in the late afternoon:shrug:I am not able to connect it to any symptom for I feel this two week wait is making me irritated and to weep for any silly reason.
Hey did I tell you about the progesterone capsules that the doc has given me to insert orally twice a day for 12 days? Today's my 4th day and all these days this is another thing that is annoying me with the leaking.:dohh:
@Dyna how are you dear? Hey Gud luck for your progesterone test and keep us posted with exciting news,@Maybree Gud luck to you and com back with Gud result.

Hey hey sorry Welcome ladies who have joined this thread. We are there for you to share your thoughts. Baby dust for every one.

Hey ladies sorry I was a bit busy last few days that I stayed away from the threads. Today I am CD19 day and probably 6dpo. As I have already mentioned I feel so disturbed all the time, with an urge to cry:cry: I know this sounds weird but I am unable to help it, especially I feel it in the late afternoon:shrug:I am not able to connect it to any symptom for I feel this two week wait is making me irritated and to weep for any silly reason.
Hey did I tell you about the progesterone capsules that the doc has given me to insert orally twice a day for 12 days? Today's my 4th day and all these days this is another thing that is annoying me with the leaking.:dohh:
@Dyna how are you dear? Hey Gud luck for your progesterone test and keep us posted with exciting news,@Maybree Gud luck to you and com back with Gud result.

Hey hey sorry Welcome ladies who have joined this thread. We are there for you to share your thoughts. Baby dust for every one.

YAY!!!!! @ Gina!! You still alive!!! Was missing you!!! :hugs: Shame! Have you been working hard? Maybe that is why you also feeling under the weather? I felt TERRIBLE CD 18. Had a HUGE migrain, BAD abdominal pains and burst out crying!! Then CD 19 and 20 (today) im feeling much better. I am much quieter at work though so think the relaxing a bit is helping.... I hope you feel better soon soon!!! :flower: You did tell us about the progesterone....... how does it work and what is it for exactly..... Im learning day by day :happydance:

Its very exciting having more and more ladies join this thread..... I love, love, love this thread..... its just the best ever!!!!:dance:

21 day bloods for me today as well :) i dont know if they will call me with results or what though :/ i don't have another appointment yet....my damn insurance won't give me the authorization for more visits the way they should and i am fighting them. i should have more visits available next week...and i should know whether this whole thing worked!

@ Mabrey - I just have to got into the laboratory to have the bloods done.... they send it to the doctor and the receptionist will phone me to tell me if i O'd or not..... Then I wait for AF :witch:.... If AF doesnt arrive then I book to see him on CD 38 (10 days after missed AF) This way I dont see him very often and prevent medical insurance running out to soon.
I hope you come right there!!!!!!!
:hugs:

YAY!!!!! @ Gina!! You still alive!!! Was missing you!!! :hugs: Shame! Have you been working hard? Maybe that is why you also feeling under the weather? I felt TERRIBLE CD 18. Had a HUGE migrain, BAD abdominal pains and burst out crying!! Then CD 19 and 20 (today) im feeling much better. I am much quieter at work though so think the relaxing a bit is helping.... I hope you feel better soon soon!!! :flower: You did tell us about the progesterone....... how does it work and what is it for exactly..... Im learning day by day :happydance:

Its very exciting having more and more ladies join this thread..... I love, love, love this thread..... its just the best ever!!!!:dance:[/QUOTE]

He he he...yeah still alive:winkwink: this Progesterone is a capsule the doc has given me to insert in the vaina from CD16 to CD27 twice daily. I believe it helps you in supporting the progesterone levels. Then she had asked me to come on CD 30 for a scan. If I get my AF in between had to start my round of clomid again. :shrug: the tablets are oozing out and I doubt if I am following the right method in inserting them.:nope:

Whoo-hoo. AF showed her face today so I will finally get to start my clomid on days 5-9 50 mg. I have a friend in U/S who said she would do one for me once my OPT showed positive and watch my follicles. I am hoping this winter will be my turn for a BFP that stays. Besides taking the clomid at night, any other suggestions from you pros?

LittleLuLu02 - nice to see someone happy w AF's visit. lol, I won't love it if she showed up though as I'm on cycle #2 w clomid, haha

Whoo-hoo. AF showed her face today so I will finally get to start my clomid on days 5-9 50 mg. I have a friend in U/S who said she would do one for me once my OPT showed positive and watch my follicles. I am hoping this winter will be my turn for a BFP that stays. Besides taking the clomid at night, any other suggestions from you pros?

LittleLuLu02 - nice to see someone happy w AF's visit. lol, I won't love it if she showed up though as I'm on cycle #2 w clomid, haha

Hehehe!n lily I thought the same thing... Some people are so excited for AF and others dread it!!!
Lulu I had very terrible side effects on clomid..... The only reason ill be dissappointed if I'm not pregnant this month is because ill have to go on clomid again. Follow my journal to see how my first clomid cycle went. Having said that some ladies get NO side effects whatsoever. I'll pray you are one of the lucky ones!!!!!
21 day bloods now.... Chat later.

Hehehe!n lily I thought the same thing... Some people are so excited for AF and others dread it!!!
Lulu I had very terrible side effects on clomid..... The only reason ill be dissappointed if I'm not pregnant this month is because ill have to go on clomid again. Follow my journal to see how my first clomid cycle went. Having said that some ladies get NO side effects whatsoever. I'll pray you are one of the lucky ones!!!!!
21 day bloods now.... Chat later.

Lulu - the only side effects i had - were really horrible Hot flushes, and crampy abdomin..i took mine around 8pm at night.:thumbup:

TTC make us do weird stuff i tell u - i was also extremely hapoy to seee my AF after my MC in July...lol what days will you be taking clomid?

Hey Gina and Maybree what happened to your blood work? Looks like my body is getting ready for the AF. I have this tender breasts and arm pit cramps I usually experience before my AF. May be all this crying I have been doing was also a part of this. Today is my CD20 and there are ten more days for the scan appointment. And if AF turns up then clomid cycle starts again and it would be my last clomid cycle.

I am quite disappointed for I don't have the courage to undergo everything I went on clomid. :cry: at least I am waiting for some Gud news from your side to brighten me up.

The nurse was sweet enough to put it on as urgent bloods... So that the results would be at the doctors before the end of today.... But I phones and the results weren't back yet :( So I'm gonna enjoy a super busy weekend and then phone again on Monday......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->