The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

i havent been told yet...i doubt they will tell me anything either way until i go back in either pregnant or about to start my next cycle of clomid.

Whoo-hoo. AF showed her face today so I will finally get to start my clomid on days 5-9 50 mg. I have a friend in U/S who said she would do one for me once my OPT showed positive and watch my follicles. I am hoping this winter will be my turn for a BFP that stays. Besides taking the clomid at night, any other suggestions from you pros?

TTC make us do weird stuff i tell u - i was also extremely hapoy to seee my AF after my MC in July...lol what days will you be taking clomid?

Days 5-9. But, now im not sure if I can count what I am doing as the first day of my cycle. the only thing I seem to be passing is brown old blood. (tmi). I am sure the real thing is not far behind. Maybe I am just getting this because of being so late? I don't know for sure.

Hey all, CD 22 and still the symptoms of AF coming soon. Back ache and gassy with constipation. Sore breasts extending till arm pits.

CD 23 today... NO symptoms at all!!! No headache... No pains... No nothing!!! Dunno??

10DPO for me. BFN this morning on FRER. hoping it was wrong and just too soon to test. still feels defeating though :(

I too tested BFN, but 8 dpo, so I'm goong to test tomorrow at 11dpo, even though I have zero symptoms, so not very hopeful!

I'm not gonna test till I see doc if I'm 10 days late so CD38... It'll be a loooong wait for me!!!!

The same here, I am not going to test till the doc visit. I have one scheduled for 15 October. If the AF turns up then I have to see her before that. :dohh:
How I hate this long wait. Days are not just running.

Not sure what's the use of puttint 21 day bloods on "urgent"... Results still not at doctor's rooms!!

i got my BFP in the early hours of the morning :) stark white yesterday morning and now 2 gorgeous lines. :)

I was 11DPO but only just barely. i got stark white tests the morning of 10DPO and tested around 2am on a whim at 11DPO and got 2 lines! followed that test with FRER and 2 lines again!

Attachments

• DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0020 (1).jpg
    DSC_0020 (1).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 14
Hey Maybree, congrats....very happy for you. Now take care and proper diet and keep us posted with latest developments

Girls I am 9 days DPO and today I have a very bad backache accompanied by brown discharge. My luetal phase is not yet complete and I have all the AF symptoms

I was 11DPO but only just barely. i got stark white tests the morning of 10DPO and tested around 2am on a whim at 11DPO and got 2 lines! followed that test with FRER and 2 lines again!

Wow Congratulations!! That's great!! H&H 9 months!!
I just tested also at 11 dpo and got a BFN, so I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle! :(

im on my second round of clomid i think i ovulated early cd10 or cd11 with clomid im worried that the clomid affected the opk

21 day bloods 1.6!!!!! Has anyone else had such a low reading before?

Yes I have and it was with clomid...clomid didn't work for me...and my doctor told me a lot of women with pcos the clomid wont work for them...some do...but some don't...and there is always other meds that they can use...so good luck Hun! Was this your first round of clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->