The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

As of right now I have absolutely NO symptoms!!!! I'm feeling better than ever!!!! I've got LOADS of energy, NO headache (strange for me as I suffer from migraines) and my skin is BEAUTIFULLY clear!!!! Clearest it's been in YEARS!? Dunno what's going on!!!!!

sounds good to me...how are u feeling today?

I'm CD 27 today.... No sign of AF..... Woke up with a head cold though :cry:

CD 25 and hopefully 11DPO, tender breasts started giving away, ow I don't feel much sensitivity in my breasts, but I became quite emotional. I think may be the stress. I have bad headaches, and sometimes in the night I feel hot flashes, the next moment I have the chills. I have two spots on my forehead like every time before AF.

Keep us posted girls

How are feeling G???

I just took my last dose of Clomid (100mg, first time taking it) and have noticed these past two days that I am getting a wet CM. They are hoping my LH stays down until tomorrow and I am so scared this means it has elevated and they may need to cancel.

I thought there was supposed to be a dry up with Clomid? What is your CM like at around CD6-7 on Clomid?

I just took my last dose of Clomid (100mg, first time taking it) and have noticed these past two days that I am getting a wet CM. They are hoping my LH stays down until tomorrow and I am so scared this means it has elevated and they may need to cancel.

I thought there was supposed to be a dry up with Clomid? What is your CM like at around CD6-7 on Clomid?

This was my first month too and I was pretty much dry the hole month, used preseed to help that, but BFN, so I am waiting for AF to show tomorrow.
This next month my Dr. added estradiol to improve my lining that was way too thin on day 13 US

Didn't get a positive ovulation test this month:-( So frustrated. After all the side effects of Clomid no positive test??? I go in for blood work tomorrow to see if I did ovulate or not.

CD 25 and hopefully 11DPO, tender breasts started giving away, ow I don't feel much sensitivity in my breasts, but I became quite emotional. I think may be the stress. I have bad headaches, and sometimes in the night I feel hot flashes, the next moment I have the chills. I have two spots on my forehead like every time before AF.

Keep us posted girls

How are feeling G???

Hi Dyna, no change as such, but I have my backache and cramps in my legs. These are the systems normally I have before my AF. Moodiness is of course become a part of my life now. Technically I should get my AF tomorrow or on Sunday. If not I have a scan on Monday.

Keep us posted girls

How are feeling G???

Hi Dyna, no change as such, but I have my backache and cramps in my legs. These are the systems normally I have before my AF. Moodiness is of course become a part of my life now. Technically I should get my AF tomorrow or on Sunday. If not I have a scan on Monday.

I'm still holding out hope for you!!!

i had close to No CM at all...i had to use Preseed when BD'ng..

i had close to No CM at all...i had to use Preseed when BD'ng..

I also used preseed

Didn't get a positive ovulation test this month:-( So frustrated. After all the side effects of Clomid no positive test??? I go in for blood work tomorrow to see if I did ovulate or not.
sometimes the clomid messes with OPK results. did you :sex: anyway? you could still be in with a chance.

Hi, My name is Yessica,
I feel like i am driving myself and my husband crazy. Oh before i forget, I have an 8 year old princess and that pregnancy was easy, Back then i was on the depo too, got off it and a month later there was a big possitive line. well my story began last Novemeber (2011). I got my last shot of Depo after using it for about 6 years on and off. I get it the shot stays in your body for a while after stoping. I was not having a period the entire time i was on depo. well around May 2012 the doctor gave me Clomid (50mg) for 5 days. and then he gave me the HCG shot. well June can and went and i had spotting but not a period. July pass and nothing, not even a spot of blood. at the end aug 2012 the doctor gave me another round of Clomid (50mg) and on day 12 in sep 2012 had an ultrasound and the follicles looked perfect. right ovary had a follicle that was 25mm, 22mm and 18mm in size. the doctor didnt even bother to look at the left size. well that day i got the HCG shot and the doctor said go home and have sex. so me and my husband did just that. we did the waiting game for the next two weeks. and then when we thought everything was good, there goes my period. now the doctor wants us to try another round of clomid and go back on day 12 (20 Oct 2012). The doctor is telling me that my body is finally back to normal and that is a good thing i got a period since it came on its own without any other drug to make me have it. well now my husband is leaving to afganistan and if we do it again , it will be that last time we can try until a year from now. Sorry if it took so long to explain. now that i had said it all my biggest question is how come the clomid is not working if my body is back to normal from depo? and how long is it goin to take for me to get pregnant at this rate? any information that you guys can provide will be helpful. I odnt want to loose hope but i dont know what else to do. Thank you for your help in advance.

Yup we did more than we have te past 2 months. My doctor said every other day from days 10 t 20. We ended up with a total of 7 times I think.

sometimes the clomid messes with OPK results. did you :sex: anyway? you could still be in with a chance.

Hi, My name is Yessica,
I feel like i am driving myself and my husband crazy. Oh before i forget, I have an 8 year old princess and that pregnancy was easy, Back then i was on the depo too, got off it and a month later there was a big possitive line. well my story began last Novemeber (2011). I got my last shot of Depo after using it for about 6 years on and off. I get it the shot stays in your body for a while after stoping. I was not having a period the entire time i was on depo. well around May 2012 the doctor gave me Clomid (50mg) for 5 days. and then he gave me the HCG shot. well June can and went and i had spotting but not a period. July pass and nothing, not even a spot of blood. at the end aug 2012 the doctor gave me another round of Clomid (50mg) and on day 12 in sep 2012 had an ultrasound and the follicles looked perfect. right ovary had a follicle that was 25mm, 22mm and 18mm in size. the doctor didnt even bother to look at the left size. well that day i got the HCG shot and the doctor said go home and have sex. so me and my husband did just that. we did the waiting game for the next two weeks. and then when we thought everything was good, there goes my period. now the doctor wants us to try another round of clomid and go back on day 12 (20 Oct 2012). The doctor is telling me that my body is finally back to normal and that is a good thing i got a period since it came on its own without any other drug to make me have it. well now my husband is leaving to afganistan and if we do it again , it will be that last time we can try until a year from now. Sorry if it took so long to explain. now that i had said it all my biggest question is how come the clomid is not working if my body is back to normal from depo? and how long is it goin to take for me to get pregnant at this rate? any information that you guys can provide will be helpful. I odnt want to loose hope but i dont know what else to do. Thank you for your help in advance.

Hi Yessica! I would say give it another try or maybe one cycle unmedicated? Perhaps you don't even need the clomid. I would say it did work for you though, cause it made you ovulate, clomid doesn't guarantee that you will get pregnant. Hope this helped!

Hi girls, Today is my CD 28 and 14 DPO and I was so curious today morning that I could not wait till Monday doc appointment and took a test at around 9:a.m, (that's not my first morning urine) and got two lines but it is faint to look at. I am confused ladies for I have a very bad backache and I hope Monday comes soon now. I want to retest tomo morning but my DH says not to stress with it and wait down for Monday. Of course I am running down the tests and I can't get them till Monday. Oh my god please let the Monday prop up soon. Pray for me girls..please....

@Dyna, dear this is the status just help me out....

https://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/srisiri/bd0b5d51098a71bf85fd014f46029e51_zps7a283500.jpg

That's so exciting lovely gina!!! :) I hope you get good news at your appt. :)

@ G.... I told u I'm hopeful for u!!!! That's looking good!!! Naughty girl for testing!!! Hehe!!! I'm praying HARD!!!! But if u CD28 am I CD29? I lost count... Hehe!!! I'm useless @ this!! I'm soooooooooo excited for u!!!!!!!!

@lovely gina- congrats for the bfp.. have happy and healthy 9 months...

Hmmmm....I have gone on a road trip today and by the end of the day I have some spotting now. Its accompanied with severe bachache and cramps, I think AF is turning back to me:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->