The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

alright ladies, I am confused. :shrug: Today is cycle day 9 and I took my last clomid today. About 2 hours later, I started bleeding again like AF is back. I couldn't even begin to call it spotting. This is my first round ever so I don't have anything to compare it to. Have any of you had bleeding after taking Clomid? We have not :sex: in almost 2 weeks due to AF so I know it isn't bleeding from that. And I am positive that I am not pregnant or was not pregnant before taking the clomid. Any ideas or suggestions of what might be causing this?

I guess I will see how long it lasts. It is very annoying. I am getting discouraged. :-(

alright ladies, I am confused. :shrug: Today is cycle day 9 and I took my last clomid today. About 2 hours later, I started bleeding again like AF is back. I couldn't even begin to call it spotting. This is my first round ever so I don't have anything to compare it to. Have any of you had bleeding after taking Clomid? We have not :sex: in almost 2 weeks due to AF so I know it isn't bleeding from that. And I am positive that I am not pregnant or was not pregnant before taking the clomid. Any ideas or suggestions of what might be causing this?

I guess I will see how long it lasts. It is very annoying. I am getting discouraged. :-(

I never heard about something like that either, what dis your Dr say?

The bleeding only lasted a few hours last night so I didn't call the doctor. everything is fine today, but the hot flashes started this afternoon. More of just a flush feeling in my face and tingling in my cheeks. Just going to plan on :sex: every other day if my DH can keep up with me :haha:

Hello!! How is everybody? I'm on cd 12, but unmedicated, we decided to skip one cycle because my lininig was soooo thin, so we'll see what happens!

CD 32 of anywhere between 28 and 32 day cycle no af, feel preggers, want to test but so scared I'll see a BFN instead of my long awaited BFP. Wondering if stress is holding up my AF or possibly my recent weight loss, only 7 lbs in 3 weeks from eating a better diet no more fast food and junk and sodas!
my headaches have returned which is annoying I want to take my migraine meds, but not if I'm expecting, so holding off on those, nausea, dizzy spells at work for the last week or so on and off, constant trips to bathroom, post O slippery cm, thought it was Af showing up but it wasn't no signs of AF showing up, none of the usual horrid backaches, constipation or anything so.... I don't know. I'm driving myself batty trying to wait until I'm a week late to test, but not knowing is driving me insane.

Sounds promising ttcasap! Test with fmu and keep us posted :)

I say test.... I was in the same boat last week.... I felt much better after testing despit the BFN..... On 2nd round of Clomid now.... Feeling GOOD!!! :D

I say test.... I was in the same boat last week.... I felt much better after testing despit the BFN..... On 2nd round of Clomid now.... Feeling GOOD!!! :D

Hey Dyna, good to see you after some time....how are you and which CD or you in?

CD 32 of anywhere between 28 and 32 day cycle no af, feel preggers, want to test but so scared I'll see a BFN instead of my long awaited BFP. Wondering if stress is holding up my AF or possibly my recent weight loss, only 7 lbs in 3 weeks from eating a better diet no more fast food and junk and sodas!
my headaches have returned which is annoying I want to take my migraine meds, but not if I'm expecting, so holding off on those, nausea, dizzy spells at work for the last week or so on and off, constant trips to bathroom, post O slippery cm, thought it was Af showing up but it wasn't no signs of AF showing up, none of the usual horrid backaches, constipation or anything so.... I don't know. I'm driving myself batty trying to wait until I'm a week late to test, but not knowing is driving me insane.

Sounds promising....

Hey G!!! Was thinking of u today!!!! Do u go for ur scan tomorrow? How u feeling?? CD 6... Last day of clomid today. Side effects weren't to bad this time around. A little forgetful and dull constant headache but not bad.... I'm charting this month also....

Hi Ladies

Hope you all don't mind me joining this group. I've just started my first round of 50mg clomid after TTC for 12 months and having a miscarriage and chemical. Doctor seems to think that although I ovulate on my own clomid will bring on a stronger ovulation and hopefully be enough to get us pregnant. I'm currently on CD13 with no sign of ovulation yet, I normally ovulate between CD11 and CD13 without clomid.

For any of you ladies that chart your cycle did you notice a temperature increase (mines up from 36.6 average before ovulation to 37 before ovulation). I stopped taking clomid on CD9 and my temp still hasn't dropped back down. Everything I've read says that your temp will normally return to normal a few days after finishing your last tablet. I'm worried that I'll miss ovulation with such high temps.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. :wave:

I am now starting my two week wait. We will baby dance tomorrow too, just to make sure we catch it and I will continue to use the OPK's.

Hoping this is my month. I have my hopes set so high, but at the same time I am scared to have any hope at all for fear of disappointment.

Two week wait here too!! 4 DPO today, I can't wait to test!! When are you testing LittleLulu02?

Two week wait here too!! 4 DPO today, I can't wait to test!! When are you testing LittleLulu02?

I am going to at least wait until 14dpo unless I have symptoms that just can't be explained by anything else other than being pregnant. I am about to update my journal. feel free to stalk me!

Took a test First response rapid response, BFN, still no witch really getting annoyed, I wish she'd either come or stay gone and me get my BFP. I swear I don't know how long I can handle this waiting and hoping to get dashed with each BFN. Thinking hubby and I should say Fit and wait until after our cruise in January. We can't afford IUI which would be our next step and he doesn't want to do it anyway, it's too weird for him. Bummed!

That must be really hard for you ttcasap! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Still no AF now cd41, another BFN this morning with FMU using Fr Rapid response. Really thinking I should just call the dr and have her get me a script for Provera so at least I have a Cd to start with ovulation testing this month, maybe do another round of blood tests on Cd 3 and start doing the day 21 bloods again. I'm so worried that I'm starting my menopause early or going thru Peri-menopause. Not sure what my family history is as I am adopted and my twin had a hysterectomy @ 30 thanks to precancerous endometrium.

Still no AF now cd41, another BFN this morning with FMU using Fr Rapid response. Really thinking I should just call the dr and have her get me a script for Provera so at least I have a Cd to start with ovulation testing this month, maybe do another round of blood tests on Cd 3 and start doing the day 21 bloods again. I'm so worried that I'm starting my menopause early or going thru Peri-menopause. Not sure what my family history is as I am adopted and my twin had a hysterectomy @ 30 thanks to precancerous endometrium.

Are you seeing an RE? I think that would be good at this point!
I'm 7 DPO, imagining symptoms!! Hope they are for real, I guess I wil kmow in a few days.

About 6 months ago I went to my OB/GYN and did annual scans and all and talked to him about ttc. He diagnosed me with PCOS. He prescribed medroxy pr to welcome AF and clomid to take 3-7 (5 rounds/cycles) with no follow up for 12 months unless I had problems with the meds. Medroxy pr did the trick for about 6 months AF visited as long as I was taking the meds. I took two rounds of clomid days 3-7 for the first two months then chickened out and took a few month break the stress and pressure of ttc was just too much at the time. So that left me with 3 refills on the clomid and all the time in the world to decide to pick it back up. After 6 months I noticed the medroxy pr didn't work one month. I tested like a wild woman on to get several BFN's. That next month my family dr. started me on some meds for weight loss and metformin to help with weight loss and PCOS. The very first MEt pill brought AF home! :thumbup: I have now been taking medroxy pr- met- and the weight loss pill for about 3 months. I have lost about 25 lbs :happydance: And right now am about 10-11 dpo. I know I o'd this month because.....!!! I felt it!!! I remember when I first started medroxy (prevera) my research showed I would probably have severe cramps and heavy AF but I really didn't. Maybe slightly both but the excitement of actually have a menstrual and feeling like a woman outweighed the bad. I do remember having mild headaches while taking the clomid tablets but this month is so different!! Mind you this is the first month that I have taken: Medroxy to start AF then I switched it up Round 3 of clomid about 3-4 months later I did days 5-9 this time and everyday in between I have been taking metformin and my fat girl pill. ( no side effects from those two after two weeks/ months ago)

Okay!!! so.... CD11-12 I felt it! I had moderate to severe cramps in my right and left ovary and uterus pretty much all across my pelvic area for 8-12 hours that day. My guess was... growing follicles/ovulation. I had never felt anything like it! It was much different than AF cramps which I hardly ever have anyways. I just know that's what it was. I am probably 10-11 dpo and have had mild cramping/pressure almost everyday since o. my nipples are sooo tender! I have had heartburn. nausea/vomiting a few times. I feel a weird air filled uterus feeling everyday almost all day. I have had really ReallY vivid dreams, have been somewhat emotional--first 48 had me almost in tears the other day lol. I have a weird sense of calm lol. I have tested at like 6dpo and 8dpo and got BFN. I have heard that clomid will give false symptoms but it never has me! If I am not pregnant I am very confident that I will be soon hopeful for next cycle because I just feel that all the meds combined got the factory in gear!!! I have never felt my ovaries. I have never felt my uterus. I have now and I love it!!! <3 <3 Feeling so positive and full of hope!! [-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->